Dead by Daylight

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Maritonic

Dead by Daylight

Postby Maritonic » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:50 am

I didn't see any topics about this so....

Anyone here play Dead by Daylight? I recently picked it up and I'm obsessed!!
Resized Image

Everything Will Proceed Cyclically

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

Mr. Xeno
EDF Soldier

Re: Dead by Daylight

Postby Mr. Xeno » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:47 am

Reviving this old thread because I'd really like to know how this game is, ESPECIALLY now that they've added Freddy. I love a good fantasy fulfillment game, and playing as Freddy (or Michael, or a similar slasher villain) would be a dream come true.
Castellan Zilla wrote:What? No dots on SHMA Mothra?! In the trash she goes.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 am

Mr. Xeno wrote:Reviving this old thread because I'd really like to know how this game is, ESPECIALLY now that they've added Freddy. I love a good fantasy fulfillment game, and playing as Freddy (or Michael, or a similar slasher villain) would be a dream come true.

Personally, I LOVE this game. I haven't stopped playing it since my brother-in-law got it for me back in October and I'm really not much of a gamer.
Last edited by Maritonic on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

Zilla103192
Keizer

Postby Zilla103192 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:42 am

Great game. Absolute poop community.

No matter what you do as a killer, someone will accuse you of camping. No joke. I was accused of "Distance camping" when I left a hook, then went back after I saw they were unhooked.

And of you use the pallets and flashlights as a survivor, the killer will cry saying it's not fair.

I've never gotten a poop message on psn until I started playing DBD.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:35 am

Zilla103192 wrote:Great game. Absolute poop community.

No matter what you do as a killer, someone will accuse you of camping. No joke. I was accused of "Distance camping" when I left a hook, then went back after I saw they were unhooked.

Completely agree. The matches are hit or miss. Sometimes I'll have some incredible games, others I get so aggravated by body-blocking survivors that I want to throw my controller.

Camping is hard because you can easily argue it's part of the game as a killer, but as far as I'm concerned, staying within a reasonable distance and patrolling isn't camping at all. Hooking someone and standing a foot away and STARING at the survivor is camping. But, then again, one could argue it's gameplay as the killer's mission is to kill....

The survivors that body block the killer, tea bag, kite, and are generally obnoxious really kill the game for me, and I find I have to take breaks pretty often from playing. Like, a week or so. But then I'll have some AMAZING rounds that remind me why I love the game.

Added in 5 months 16 days 20 hours 17 minutes 15 seconds:
Bumping this because I really want to know if anyone plays this on PS4. The new update is coming soon so I'll likely be hitting it pretty hard again, and no one I know plays this on PS4.
Resized Image

Return to “Video Game Hub”