Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
User avatar
Shoopwoop17
Samurai
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:06 am

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Shoopwoop17 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 am

Birdman wrote:
Shoopwoop17 wrote:Glad to see the new Herbivores. The game needed more small herbivore variety, and they did it perfectly!

It's such a shame that their death animations are so skreeonking violent!

Well, they had to satisfy carnivore-lovers somehow

User avatar
GIGAN05
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby GIGAN05 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:35 am

So, The JPOG roster is finally reunited...
Time to try and make a JPOG Build to celebrate.


Dryosaurus for the win.
TK's Jojo. It's MUDA.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6061
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Birdman » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:16 am

GIGAN05 wrote:So, The JPOG roster is finally reunited...
Time to try and make a JPOG Build to celebrate.


Dryosaurus for the win.

Beat you to it.
Last edited by Birdman on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
Extreme Warhawk
Yojimbo
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Contact:

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Extreme Warhawk » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:34 pm

How good is this game? Worth buying the deluxe edition on Steam?
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
JAGzilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 6844
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:56 am

Extreme Warhawk wrote:How good is this game? Worth buying the deluxe edition on Steam?


I wouldn't pay full price. The game was clearly rushed out the gate to tie in with JWFK, and it shows. The dinosaurs look good, but their behavior is very simplistic; they have hardly any herding/pack behavior, for example, and fights always use the same small set of animations. Even as a park builder it's bare-bones, with a bland building selection, no decorative items, and guests that may as well not be there. Zoo Tycoon and Operation: Genesis were doing a better job in the early 2000s. For all that, it's still decently fun, but... yeah, it's nothing to get excited about.

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2253
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:08 am

Extreme Warhawk wrote:How good is this game? Worth buying the deluxe edition on Steam?


It's pretty good. Has its problems but not terrible. I'd still wait for a deal though. Also, Deluxe edition is just 5 more dinosaurs that are decent so unless you want them, maybe dont get it. Also also, dont quote me on it but I think you can get the Deluxe DLC with base game
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper
Posts: 1234
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:49 am

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby gottatalktothefake » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:58 pm

93 DLC DECEMBER 10TH

IT HAS COMPIES AND PTERANODONS
Smuggers wrote:How could Dougherty do this to us bros... he's defiling our beloved monsters right before our eyes, charging $15 a pop and getting millions in the process... I thought he was a trufan? I guess this was all some sick joke orchestrated by Thomas Tull for almost a decade...

Oh well. Guess I won't see the movie for myself and form my own opinion, I've basically already seen it in my mind from what I've read online and I know a lame duck when I see one. Time to whip out the 'ol 12 gauge

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2253
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:00 pm



DA NAH NAH NUH NUH DA NAH NAH NUH NUH
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper
Posts: 1234
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:49 am

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby gottatalktothefake » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:14 pm

>Sam and Laura are coming back to reprise their roles
>New buildings
>Original Trilogy skins
>Compies
>Pteranodon
>A whole new campaign with both Nublar and Sorna

Damn it frontier, right in the middle of no-nut november
Smuggers wrote:How could Dougherty do this to us bros... he's defiling our beloved monsters right before our eyes, charging $15 a pop and getting millions in the process... I thought he was a trufan? I guess this was all some sick joke orchestrated by Thomas Tull for almost a decade...

Oh well. Guess I won't see the movie for myself and form my own opinion, I've basically already seen it in my mind from what I've read online and I know a lame duck when I see one. Time to whip out the 'ol 12 gauge

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2253
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:37 pm

gottatalktothefake wrote:>Sam and Laura are coming back to reprise their roles
>New buildings
>Original Trilogy skins
>Compies
>Pteranodon
>A whole new campaign with both Nublar and Sorna

Damn it frontier, right in the middle of no-nut november



Theres also destructible vehicles, a brief shot of a classic Explorer version of the tours, and it seems based off the Brachiosaurus shot herbivores can now graze from in game plants.


They did it. Those crazy sons of bitches, they actually did it
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
Dino-Mario
Interpol Agent
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Dino-Mario » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Pteranodons!? with aviaries!?
*Happy Rodan noises*
Image Image

User avatar
JAGzilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 6844
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby JAGzilla » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:29 pm

EDIT: Eh, never mind.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2253
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:14 am

DLC will be $20.

Image
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6061
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Birdman » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:52 am

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:DLC will be $20.

Image

Let me call Slenderman.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
Shoopwoop17
Samurai
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:06 am

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Shoopwoop17 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:08 am

I am so happy. They said it was impossible, but here we are.


Return to “Video Game Hub”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests