Ladies and Gentleman,
after all this time, we've finally gotten confirmation.The game will update in summer with terrain toolsAdded in 10 days 9 hours 11 minutes 54 seconds:
More news about this summer update
1. The Gyrospheres will be getting updates such as turning wider, removing that random pointing arm, and most fascinating, Gyrosphere Gates to create multi paddock gyrosphere rides
2. Terrain tools will be limited to certain islands. For example, sand only on Pena.
3. minor dinosaur fixes like sleeping more at night, panicking less around jeeps, and sauropods being less startled by carnivores.
4. Spinosaurids get an accuracy update of sort. They now have a water requirement in their paddocks and fish feeders are being added as a new way to sate their hunger.
5. After months of getting surprise pounced, pachycephalosaurs are finally
being given the ability to defend themselves from small carnivores.
we can finally select dinosaurs in forests
In short: Fronteir keeps delivering everything we asked for and I love it