New Warning/Ban System

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Re: New Warning/Ban System

Post by Noble Saber »

Took em a week to un-ban Simmer though.

Nani Sore
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Nani Sore »

Yeah, but let's look at that as a good move.
Now that 80 is gone I want the Texans to become the 80s Pistons bad boys. Every team in the league hates us because we beat the fuck out of them, play dirty, embrace the villain role. I want to truly become Patriots south with a more pissed off defense. I'm talking when tbe Rock turned heel. I want kids crying in front of their TVs while Swag poses over broken prettyboy quarterbacks."G-g-get up, Foles. Please get up?"

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

2004Zilla wrote:Took em a week to un-ban Simmer though.
Not every staff is perfect. It would help if the forum's banning stuff would work properly and automatically unban after a certain time, but it doesn't. So they have to manually go in and do it. I imagine one of them just forgot about it in light of other things or simply forgot. It happens.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

The usergroup was a proposal by you MM, not a staff descision.
Gawdziller wrote:I fully endorse this comment.
Chris55 wrote: Anyone else hear Groundskeeper Willie when they read that?
My One Shot, "That Which was Before":
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22367

GODZILLA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25688

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Saansilt wrote:The usergroup was a proposal by you MM, not a staff descision.
True. But it is backed by the staff. It was the reason I posted it after discussing it with them. They're for it.
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

It may seem luke a good idea but unfortunately the thread was derailed massively just as a discussion was forming.
I still didn't like it.
Gawdziller wrote:I fully endorse this comment.
Chris55 wrote: Anyone else hear Groundskeeper Willie when they read that?
My One Shot, "That Which was Before":
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22367

GODZILLA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25688

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Saansilt wrote:It may seem luke a good idea but unfortunately the thread was derailed massively just as a discussion was forming.
I still didn't like it.
Well let's try not to derail this thread with that as well, shall we?
Godzelda wrote:

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

2004Zilla wrote:Took em a week to un-ban Simmer though.
If you notice someone hasn't been unbanned after serving their time, let us know. As much as I think I'm perfect, I'm not. Except on Fridays, always perfect on Fridays.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Nani Sore
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Nani Sore »

Saansilt wrote:It may seem luke a good idea but unfortunately the thread was derailed massively just as a discussion was forming.
I still didn't like it.
Yeah can we get that thread unlocked? An FM user group is a great idea. I don't want to see it fail because of some idiots spamming in the thread for it.
Now that 80 is gone I want the Texans to become the 80s Pistons bad boys. Every team in the league hates us because we beat the fuck out of them, play dirty, embrace the villain role. I want to truly become Patriots south with a more pissed off defense. I'm talking when tbe Rock turned heel. I want kids crying in front of their TVs while Swag poses over broken prettyboy quarterbacks."G-g-get up, Foles. Please get up?"

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

MM The Destroyer wrote:
Saansilt wrote:I appreciate the staff and what they are doing, I don't appreciate being labelled a whiner when in all honesty I have not sought to raise trouble.
If you're challenging the decisions made by the staff, that is whining.
No it is not. That is bringing up something from your viewpoint. That's how people agree or disagree on what works or doesn't. :?

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Living Corpse wrote:
MM The Destroyer wrote:
Saansilt wrote:I appreciate the staff and what they are doing, I don't appreciate being labelled a whiner when in all honesty I have not sought to raise trouble.
If you're challenging the decisions made by the staff, that is whining.
No it is not. That is bringing up something from your viewpoint. That's how people agree or disagree on what works or doesn't. :?
That's the problem. YOU don't have any right to say what works and what doesn't. Your opinion on what should be a rule or not is moot. You're not staff. Myself, I've had a few ideas that were shot down. I still think they'd work, but the guys said no. Then I came up with the FM usergroup, which they're for and told me to post the thread.

I could go on endless tirades about how Derzerb and CZ should listen to me, but I'm not going to. Because that's stupid.

Just like your opinions on what should happen and shouldn't is moot. They'll let you bitch, but you're not going to make any changes or affect the outcome that they have already put in play.
Godzelda wrote: