Evolve

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
TheLastGezora
Interpol Agent

Re: Evolve

Postby TheLastGezora » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Kaijunator wrote:
Young Guy wrote:Evolve:Ultimate Edition has been confirmed. Yep.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2015/10/06/ ... on-amazon/

Glad I didn't pick up the PC Monster Race edition when it was $40 on Amazon. Now when I get my PS4, I'll pick up this instead of the Digital Deluxe edition.
@TheLastGezora: Proof or it didn't happen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/com ... e_you_did/
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Godzillian wrote:
Im to scared to talk to my comic book store guy. I dont know why but i have this strange feeling that he is secretly plotting against me...

Most comic store owners are pretty chill. Just say hey hows it going chit chat for 5 min then ask about how the godzilla comics are. Don't be afraid to talk to them :D

naw man, I can see murder in his eyes dude. I swear!

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:34 pm

TheLastGezora wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
Young Guy wrote:Evolve:Ultimate Edition has been confirmed. Yep.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2015/10/06/ ... on-amazon/

Glad I didn't pick up the PC Monster Race edition when it was $40 on Amazon. Now when I get my PS4, I'll pick up this instead of the Digital Deluxe edition.
@TheLastGezora: Proof or it didn't happen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EvolveGame/com ... e_you_did/

And Amazon edited the description, removing Gorgon's name. Looks like TRS didn't plan to release the name yet. Thanks for the posting the link though.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Young Guy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:14 am

^
That's because of spoilers. Go onto the hidden thread on the Turtle Rock forums, it's pretty much confirmed that it's called Gorgon.

Mr. Xeno
EDF Soldier

Postby Mr. Xeno » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:45 am

Does the name Gorgon have some kind of meaning to it that I don't know about that makes it a spoiler somehow?
Castellan Zilla wrote:What? No dots on SHMA Mothra?! In the trash she goes.

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:58 am

Mr. Xeno wrote:Does the name Gorgon have some kind of meaning to it that I don't know about that makes it a spoiler somehow?

I think TRS wasn't going to reveal the name until a later date, and then it accidentally got revealed and they found out and got it removed.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Young Guy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:30 am

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Young Guy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:31 am

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Postby toho_guy01 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:43 am

WOW!! Cool how she can spawn little minions. They really are making her different from the others.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:40 am

toho_guy01 wrote:

WOW!! Cool how she can spawn little minions. They really are making her different from the others.

Reminds me of the Xenomorph Queen, Legion, and Megaguirus.

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:21 am

Just got the Ultimate Edition for PS4 from eBay for $41.94. It's brand new too. Do the Season Passes and Monster Expansion Pack come pre-installed? Wish Meteor Goliath was included. I'll just download him when I get my PS4.

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Zilla103192
Keizer

Postby Zilla103192 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Did the ultimate edition come out already?
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Mr. Xeno
EDF Soldier

Postby Mr. Xeno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Zilla103192 wrote:Did the ultimate edition come out already?

Yes, I've seen it in stores.

And now that I have my PS4 on layaway, I need some games for it! The UE of this is going to be the first on my list.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Young Guy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:42 am

Kaijunator wrote:Just got the Ultimate Edition for PS4 from eBay for $41.94. It's brand new too. Do the Season Passes and Monster Expansion Pack come pre-installed? Wish Meteor Goliath was included. I'll just download him when I get my PS4.

Wait, the 'ultimate edition' doesn't come with all of the DLC? That's not very ultimate...

g2vd
Kwaidan

Postby g2vd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:22 am

Young Guy wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Just got the Ultimate Edition for PS4 from eBay for $41.94. It's brand new too. Do the Season Passes and Monster Expansion Pack come pre-installed? Wish Meteor Goliath was included. I'll just download him when I get my PS4.

Wait, the 'ultimate edition' doesn't come with all of the DLC? That's not very ultimate...

Actually, it does Evolve: Ultimate Fraud Edition. Please Pay $1.00 To Start Up The Game.
Godzilla

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:34 am

Young Guy wrote:

All it comes with is the two Season Passes and the Monster Expansion Pack. Hopefully I'm mistaken and MG is included in the second season pass.

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Mr. Xeno
EDF Soldier

Postby Mr. Xeno » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:16 am

Kaijunator wrote:All it comes with is the two Season Passes and the Monster Expansion Pack. Hopefully I'm mistaken and MG is included in the second season pass.

Meteor Goliath is free to download at any time, so you're fine.

Carcosa
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Carcosa » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:51 pm

All the variations like meaty golly and blitz markov are free of charge. If you buy em game of years edition, you get all of tier 5. Gorgon is scary as hell tho and I love it.

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Carcosa wrote:All the variations like meaty golly and blitz markov are free of charge. If you buy em game of years edition, you get all of tier 5. Gorgon is scary as hell tho and I love it.

There's a game of the year edition?!!!!

UGGH I GOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION AND NOW A GOTY EDITON COMES OUT?!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

EVOLVE IS THE MONEY WHORE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Mr. Xeno
EDF Soldier

Postby Mr. Xeno » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:57 am

Kaijunator wrote:
Carcosa wrote:All the variations like meaty golly and blitz markov are free of charge. If you buy em game of years edition, you get all of tier 5. Gorgon is scary as hell tho and I love it.

There's a game of the year edition?!!!!

UGGH I GOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION AND NOW A GOTY EDITON COMES OUT?!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

EVOLVE IS THE MONEY WHORE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No? Evolve: Game of the Year Edition = Evolve: Ultimate Hunter Edition.

Kaijunator
Kwaidan

Postby Kaijunator » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:42 am

When you say Ultimate Edition, you're talking about the the one that comes with the two Season Passes and the Monster Expansion Pack?

parental issues.

Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Return to “Video Game Hub”