Most Frustrating Gaming Experience

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
three
Keizer

Re: Most Frustrating Gaming Experience

Post by three »

right now, playing pass defense in madden 25. matt schaub (yea, someone hardly releveant if you're not into football) went off for 501 yards on me, with TWO incomplete passes total.

25 for 27. how that is even remotely possible, i do not know. on average, QB's in madden 25 have roughly a 70% completion percentage against me -- and i'm someone who understands pre snap adjustments. even if you take advantage of them, however, your players remain statuesque as receivers run right by them, unbeknownst to your linebacker or DB in coverage. one of the few successful types of pass coverage i've run was the cover two sink, aka everyone play a middle zone, bring three - four in pass rush, have two safeties. it generally works since MOST of the completion percentage comes from short, behind the marker passes, but in those inevitable situations where you must play defense honestly, you get burned every time.

absolutely terrible gaming experience.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

YawnMasta
Interpol Agent

Post by YawnMasta »

My worst experience was easily when I played Three Kingdoms : The Battle Begins (MMORPG). The administrative team were completely biased and stringent douchebags. They hyped up a major patch that heavily fell flat, which only aided certain groups of players, and the response was a shitstorm on their forums. They actually had an official thread for all the complaints, they pruned it the same day. They gave a former moderator glitched items that allowed her to kill people from her own kingdom out of spite. The reaction was people posting pictures of the argument beforehand, the deed, and even a former admin came back to criticize the staff. What did the staff do? Nothing.

It would be a year later before that former moderator got banned. Half a month before the game closed with the company (UFORIA).
Shadow Arena Scores

1-7 Shit
Ko'd once. On the second turn no less

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by 1tisoygoji »

Playing the original Ninja Gaiden. Man, that game was something...

KJ Corp
JXSDF Technician

Post by KJ Corp »

That moment when you run into the guy with 6 magicarps.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

CaptainStarbird wrote:Great temple in Zelda II first time playing... holy shit.
This easily, that was most annoying temple in entire Zelda franchise.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

OMG, I hate Haven City.

But for frustrating factor
Great Temple Z2 > Haven City

Benn_Sonic_exe
Monsterland Worker

Post by Benn_Sonic_exe »

The Museum in Arkham City. For some reason, it just seems boring.
Also, Destruction Derby Arenas, its SO hard.
AKA Jamie.

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

GTU wrote:
The rule of monster hunter: If you want a certain item from a monster then you're not going to find it. :lol:
Know what really sucks? I need five of these damn things.
That moment when you're trapping the monster over 10 times and you still don't have the item necessary. :mad:
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, been a while since I posted in here...

Mario Kart 8 is frustrating. "We balanced out the items" they said. "The races are more fair" they said... BULL FREAKING SHIT, NINTENDO! ONCE IG ET ITEM RAPED TO 12TH, I CAN'T EVEN CLAW M WAY BACK UP, BECAUSE EVERYONE AND THEIR PET POODLE HAS TRIPLE RED SHELLS. GRAAAAAAH!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

NSZ wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:Well, been a while since I posted in here...

Mario Kart 8 is frustrating. "We balanced out the items" they said. "The races are more fair" they said... BULL FREAKING SHIT, NINTENDO! ONCE IG ET ITEM RAPED TO 12TH, I CAN'T EVEN CLAW M WAY BACK UP, BECAUSE EVERYONE AND THEIR PET POODLE HAS TRIPLE RED SHELLS. GRAAAAAAH!
Don't forget the coin nonsense. ;)
I WAS TRYING TO FORGET THAT, THANK YOU NSZ :P

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

I dunno. I didn't get item raped in 8 too bad at all. And being able to get mushrooms while in 1st is pretty neat.
bleep bloop

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Legionmaster wrote:I dunno. I didn't get item raped in 8 too bad at all. And being able to get mushrooms while in 1st is pretty neat.

Too bad those came once in a blue moon, like the super horn. More often than not, you'd just get coins when you were already in first, leaving you unable to defend yourself against the guy who got triple red shells behind you. And I ABSOLUTELY HATE that Lightning?Blue Shell combo

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The first thirty times playing any Ninja Gaiden game...On the highest difficulty.

Enough said.

#BotM

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Trying to survive the one hit challenges in Dragonball Raging Blast 2. Deafeating that damn Spiderball Guardian in Metroid Prime Echoes. Over a dozen tries and still havent beaten him yet.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

inFamous Second Son is turning out to be pretty frustrating.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

FTL Advanced Edition on Hard.

RAAAAAAAAGE
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

The Elite 4 in Pokemon Fire Red. No matter what items I hate or what Pokemon I had. I could never beat them. I only beat them once because of dumb luck.

And Pokemon Pinballl! Fuck that game! I can never catch more than one Pokemon in one round!
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

King Kong
GPN Volunteer

Post by King Kong »

I recall playing the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game on NES as a child back in the day to be a very frustrating experience. Since it's been so many years since, and that game STILL sticks out in my mind, it worth mentioning.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

GTU wrote:*Rage against the RNG and Ian Plate here*
I know that feeling. I have yet to get a Los Ruby in MHFU or an Ian Plate there. That said, Lao was handing out his Heavenly Scales like they were going out of style when I fought him, and I ended up just making Daimyo bow for Basarios and Gravios, while doing Plesioth with a HBG until I made the Yama Tsukami bow.

I still need a godforsaken Tigrex heavenly Scale for making his G-rank armor... yeah, FORGET THAT NOISE.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Command & Conquer series on hardest setting, is royal pain the ass kind of frustrating to beat. Since you never know when AI will attack or what they will develop & build.