Kaiju Combat - Too Big to Fail!

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Re: Kaiju Combat - Too Big to Fail!

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Lamango, stop trying to antagonize members. Now, let's try to keep the discussions civil, please.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.

<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:30 pm

:lol:

Anyways, to get back on topic, seems like all of the furry conspiracy stuff surrounding this game has no solid evidence to back it up. At most you'll find a pastebin which is basically worthless as it merely collects all of the gossip into one website and a developer's blog who has retracted their comments after he was corrected by Simon. All of this stuff is spread on /v/ by anonymous users who have likely never visited the forums and bothered to learn about things such as the progenitors.
Last edited by Mr_Goji_and_Watch on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Mr. Strange
Interpol Agent

Postby Mr. Strange » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 pm

LamangoKaijura wrote:He also probably doesn't know you made his furry fetish fap bait into a semi decent kaiju concept of an 'Australian Trickster Spirit'.

The collaboration process involved hours and hours of phone conversations, drawings back and forth, and numerous edits to the final text. Between myself, Matt Frank, and Duncan's creator. He absolutely worked with us to get a CKC-ready character together.

Duncan paid for Macrosaurus to be in game when Macrosaurus' creator didn't want anything to do with it.

Well, in my conversations with Macro's creator, during the collaboration, he didn't seem upset...

And he threw a poop fit over twitter when Red was announced to be able to 'make evil clones and or mind control other kaiju to do his bidding', something that Duncan would never do, cause he is, in fact, a giant looney tunes character.

CKC's Shadow of Red has nothing like "mind control" or "evil clone" in his ability text. So none of that story makes any sense.
Last edited by Mr. Strange on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LamangoKaijura
EDF Soldier

Postby LamangoKaijura » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Did you check all the files of Red? Cause that was the original skillset. Cause you sure as hell didn't remember Duncan's bio exclusively stated you can't see his genitals.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:39 pm

LamangoKaijura wrote:Did you check all the files of Red? Cause that was the original skillset. Cause you sure as hell didn't remember Duncan's bio exclusively stated you can't see his genitals.

I'm genuinely curious about what you have to gain from all this?
You sound desperate to try and 'expose' Simon Strange, plus your hate boner for Duncan and furries is kinda impressive honestly.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Smuggers
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Smuggers » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:52 am

LamangoKaijura wrote:Did you check all the files of Red?

Red's page was only edited once and even then the only change was including a link to Cosbydaf.

Sorry dude, but while it's certainly possible to have a TON of grievances with the this project, the stuff you're coming out with is essentially "I was never there but I read this thing somewhere so it must be true and no I'm not gonna check for myself if it is."
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.

goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:07 am

Based and knowledgepilled

Also there's something super Freudian about the last couple of pages but I won't delve into it more than that :mrgreen:
Last edited by Mr_Goji_and_Watch on Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

LamangoKaijura
EDF Soldier

Postby LamangoKaijura » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:13 pm

UltimateDitto wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:Did you check all the files of Red? Cause that was the original skillset. Cause you sure as hell didn't remember Duncan's bio exclusively stated you can't see his genitals.

You sound desperate to try and 'expose' Simon Strange, plus your hate boner for Duncan and furries is kinda impressive honestly.

Yes, all furries. I sit in servers with them on Discord all the time and just bash them.

I'm trying to say this is a borderline scam at this point. Filled with empty and unfilled promises. -_-

Weren't you banned from a 4chan Godzilla discord for poop posting, Goji Watch?
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

LamangoKaijura wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:

Yes, all furries. I sit in servers with them on Discord all the time and just bash them.

I'm trying to say this is a borderline scam at this point. Filled with empty and unfilled promises. -_-

Weren't you banned from a 4chan Godzilla discord for poop posting, Goji Watch?

Well considering how you go out of your way to antagonize Simon everytime he posts, wouldn't surprise me. :P

Then getting Simon to confess to "no visible genitalia" and Reds movepool really won't change anything, other than getting a small fleeting piece of satisfaction. Honestly were better off just letting this thread sleep, like before it was 'revived'.

I'm personally gonna try not to post here anymore, and I suggest you do the same.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:00 pm

We have to needlessly antagonize some guy who couldn't finish a game though! For reasons that were out of his control!

Greyshot151
Applebee's Manager

Postby Greyshot151 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Lamonga, enough. I'm in agreement with everyone else. If ANYONE continues to attack users I will warn them.

Also on a side note, I'm sad the game didn't take off or get to the finish line, but I give props to Simon and his team. They didn't HAVE to try to make this game, and while it didn't succeed, personally I'm thankful for the attempt. We had plenty of neat Kaiju appear because of it, and at the very least it brought interest to the Kaiju genre. So thank you Simon.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm at least glad that my kaiju almost became an official character.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Kiryu2012 wrote:I'm at least glad that my kaiju almost became an official character.

Which one was yours?

I ♡ Image

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:29 pm

dang i forgot about this game's existence! hope one day we can get another kaiju game similar to it. preferably Godzilla themed but if the Big G is just a guest character in a game full of original guys, that's fine.

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 pm

UltimateDitto wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:I'm at least glad that my kaiju almost became an official character.

Which one was yours?

His name was Kaomera; he was a part of the SPN 6 list.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy poop man.

My DA

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Has this thing even come out yet?

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:02 pm

The forums are apparently dead, too.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy poop man.

My DA

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:23 am

Living Corpse wrote:Has this thing even come out yet?

nope. pretty sure it's cancelled now. :(

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:39 am

I guess it WASN'T too big to fail.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Smuggers
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Smuggers » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:59 am

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I guess it WASN'T too big to fail.

The bigger they are...
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.

goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

Return to “Video Game Hub”