Resident Evil Discussion Thread

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Re: Resident Evil Discussion Thread

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:02 pm

Beat revelations. It was aight (not as great as Resident Evil 4, but still enjoyable).

Now I'm really tempted to go out and get the Resident Evil Origins Collection 1+0. I may go to Tokyo next week, and I'm going to spend a lot of money, but I really want to splurge. I feel like I'm having a resident evil summer heh.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Postby Chris55 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:38 pm

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Beat revelations. It was aight (not as great as Resident Evil 4, but still enjoyable).

Now I'm really tempted to go out and get the Resident Evil Origins Collection 1+0. I may go to Tokyo next week, and I'm going to spend a lot of money, but I really want to splurge. I feel like I'm having a resident evil summer heh.

Revelations 2 I liked a lot better. It's a bit more twisted!
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:14 am

Chris55 wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:Beat revelations. It was aight (not as great as Resident Evil 4, but still enjoyable).

Revelations 2 I liked a lot better. It's a bit more twisted!

Cool, i’ll Definitely give it a shot.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

Return to “Video Game Hub”