Injustice 2 confirmed

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
GodEmperorGabara
Top Sheev

Re: Injustice 2 confirmed

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:27 pm

It's probably gonna be someone like Poison Ivy, who only appeared in the trailer, or someone like Doctor Fate or Captain Cold, whose logos (Fate's Helmet and Cold's Gun) were seen but that was it. If the leaked list is true though which I think it has been so far, we're not getting King Shark but we do get Swamp Thing.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.

<3
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk

Character reveal is Black Canary!

Also

Spoiler:

Poison Ivy looks pretty skreeonking good. Only thing I'd ask though is to remove that leaf scarf/turtleneck or whatever it is.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GodzillaFreak99
Futurian

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBxS3Uu3-uk

Character reveal is Black Cannery

Honestly, I'm not terribly excited. Black Cannery's a very meh character too me.

Poison Ivy on the other hand...
Neo-Chop!

"Now do you remember? Who you are? I cheated Copyright claims because of you. And because of you I left my mark on YouTube. You have too. You're your own man. I'm Living Corpse and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Because this legend of ours? It belongs to us and with it we can change the world and the future. Carry that wherever you go my friend because from this day on, you're Living Corpse"
GodEmperorGabara
Top Sheev

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 am

Bane looks more like a black and neon green Cyrax or Sektor from MK than Bane. Hopefully he'll get some interesting armor (fingers crossed for TDKR furcoat). I'm curious if they're gonna change up his moveset from Injustice 1. Dinah looks like she'll be fun but the sonic screams will be annoying to listen to though. Kinda hope Ivy gets a character trailer, I'd like to see her moveset.

SWAMP THING IS IN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKZNHiva7dc

<3
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 am

YES! Skreeonking yes!

Just give me John Constantine, King Shark and Etrigan the Demon, then I'm set in stone to playing this! :D (Would've added Doctor Fate but he's pretty much already set to be in based on that Injustice 2 shirt imagine showing his helmet).

Makes me wonder if Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing will be rivals?

Speaking of Poison Ivy though, along with the heavy hint of Ra's al Ghul (The Voice Narrator of the first trailer). Hopefully they lay off the Batman characters as I feel at this point they got enough while cutting out Batgirl, Joker and Catwoman in the process.
GodEmperorGabara
Top Sheev

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:28 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Just give me John Constantine, King Shark and Etrigan the Demon, then I'm set in stone to playing this! :D (Would've added Doctor Fate but he's pretty much already set to be in based on that Injustice 2 shirt imagine showing his helmet).

King Shark or Croc would be cool, but I doubt they're gonna put too many big guys (for you). We already got Atrocitus, Swamp Thing, Grodd, Darkseid, and Bane. I think Etrigan was rumored to be DLC along with Red Hood and Starfire.

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Speaking of Poison Ivy though, along with the heavy hint of Ra's al Ghul (The Voice Narrator of the first trailer). Hopefully they lay off the Batman characters as I feel at this point they got enough while cutting out Batgirl, Joker and Catwoman in the process.

Think it got confirmed that the narrator of the first trailer wasn't suppose to be a character in the game. According to the leaks, Scarecrow is in along with Joker somehow (Maybe Scarecrow fear gasses people and they fight a Joker hallucination). But yeah, they need to lay off the Batman characters. I understand why because Batman sells, but give us some other characters.

<3
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:10 pm

GodEmperorGabara wrote:King Shark or Croc would be cool, but I doubt they're gonna put too many big guys (for you). We already got Atrocitus, Swamp Thing, Grodd, Darkseid, and Bane. I think Etrigan was rumored to be DLC along with Red Hood and Starfire.

Never mentioned Killer Croc (Should've replaced Bane IMO) but okay...As for King Shark. A guy can keep dreaming. Also if what your saying is true about Etrigan, looking forward to that. Wouldn't really care less for Starfire though...

Red Hood on the other hand. He's definitely going to be one of my punching bags (Along with Damian Wayne and the MK Guest character) since just like Damian Wayne. I hate him with a burning passion.

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Think it got confirmed that the narrator of the first trailer wasn't suppose to be a character in the game. According to the leaks, Scarecrow is in along with Joker somehow (Maybe Scarecrow fear gasses people and they fight a Joker hallucination). But yeah, they need to lay off the Batman characters. I understand why because Batman sells, but give us some other characters.

I see my mistake then. If that's the case then, assuming this is true about just Scarecrow. I'm good with that and they keep it that many Batman characters only.

Added in 46 seconds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqnIMDjo64

Skreeonk sakes stop it with the Batman characters. Cheetah on the other hand though...

Added in 6 hours 40 minutes 46 seconds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXIA6nhytcA

*sigh* Another Batman character once again...-_-
LegendZilla
EDF Soldier

Postby LegendZilla » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:19 pm

For those of you who are tired of the Batman characters being added.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.
KManX89
Interpol Agent

Postby KManX89 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Here Come The Girls Trailer:

Catwoman, Black Canary, Cheeta and Poison Ivy.

Which BTW, Poison Ivy is looking damn fine without the green-bleached skin. :dizzy:

She could "poison" me all day. :D

But can we please get a block button this time around? That's all I ask.
My Game Ideas Page

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
EDF Soldier

Postby 3000 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 am

Lots of surprise additions to this one. Cheetah? really? not complaining at all but definitey color my surprised lol
Member of TK Since 2006
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:45 pm

http://wwg.com/2017/02/15/injustice-2-n ... announced/

New character will be revealed on the 23rd.

If its another Batman character though... :evil:

Added in 22 hours 44 minutes 24 seconds:
Mark your calendars, new character reveal will be on the 2nd.

https://www.injustice.com/

Just please don't let it be another Batman character. We already have enough of those... :(

Added in 17 hours 16 minutes 24 seconds:
Doctor Fate confirmed!

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/injust ... 33793.html
GodEmperorGabara
Top Sheev

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOZuEa9dso

Green Lantern and Captain Cold revealed. Cold and Bane looks like crap, imo. Also, Hal is apparently voiced by Steve Blum now.

<3
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:48 pm

At this point. I think the leak might actually be true.

Shame would've loved to have John Constantine and King Shark make the cut but at least there's characters I wanted that did (Atrocitus, Doctor Fate, Swamp Thing). Wish Ares would've returned or at least Circe got in over Cheetah. Never the less I'll dig the roster even though I would've cut out Bane, Catwoman and Joker (If the leak is true).
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birdman
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Birdman » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:55 pm

King Shark could still be DLC.

please let him be DLC
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Birdman wrote:King Shark could still be DLC.

please let him be DLC

Let's hold out hope man.
GodEmperorGabara
Top Sheev

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:At this point. I think the leak might actually be true.

Shame would've loved to have John Constantine and King Shark make the cut but at least there's characters I wanted that did (Atrocitus, Doctor Fate, Swamp Thing). Wish Ares would've returned or at least Circe got in over Cheetah. Never the less I'll dig the roster even though I would've cut out Bane, Catwoman and Joker (If the leak is true).

>Constantine

But why? He's not a fighter, he's not a cape, he's a con-man and an asshole. He'd sell to you Satan for a cornchip if it meant saving his ass. He's not really suited for a fighting game. The entire plot for the Year Three comics was him wanting to GTFO out of this stupid war and making everybody look like a bunch of bloody gits while doing so. I'd love to have King Shark, but he's dead (Granted, this is comics so anybody can come back because reasons). Got a broom through the head, IIRC.

Also, Red Hood is apparently confirmed:

<3
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Well mostly because I want to see more then one magic based characters (Doctor Fate is the only one so far) in and thought John Constantine would be a nice addition.

Also I don't think they're following the comics since if that was the case. Swamp Thing should still be in Hell.

As for Red Hood. Whelp no doubt he's definitely one of my punching bags (Along with Damian Wayne and MK Guest Fighter). I hate that emo whiner and Punisher Wannabe with a passion. I can't understand what people sees in him to wanting him in so much...
Komenja
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Komenja » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:As for Red Hood. Whelp no doubt he's definitely one of my punching bags (Along with Damian Wayne and MK Guest Fighter). I hate that emo whiner and Punisher Wannabe with a passion. I can't understand what people sees in him to wanting him in so much...

He was featured in a (pretty decent) movie as the main antagonist, voiced by Jensen Ackles no less, and has a legacy as
Spoiler:
the second Robin.
On top of that, he's a Batman character and therefore probably more well-known than other DC characters who aren't iconic.

Fingers still crossed for Lobo returning. I need more of the Main Man in my life.
GodzillaFan1990's
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Komenja wrote:He was featured in a (pretty decent) movie as the main antagonist, voiced by Jensen Ackles no less, and has a legacy as
Spoiler:
the second Robin.
On top of that, he's a Batman character and therefore probably more well-known than other DC characters who aren't iconic.

Fingers still crossed for Lobo returning. I need more of the Main Man in my life.

Really? I recalled he was the least favorite of the Robins because before hand he was even an emo whiner and brat to the point he was voted to be killed off but unfortunately they brought him back as Red Hood when Superboy-Prime restarted time by breaking reality.
Komenja
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Komenja » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Jason Todd was unpopular as Robin for sure, but his death still allowed for good stories, such as the movie adaptation of Under the Red Hood. Coming back from the dead after being brutally murdered and realizing your mentor/father figure/partner never get revenge on your killer, and probably never would no matter how many lives the killer took? That's solid character motivation, much better than a lot of anti-heroes get. To be honest, I don't think he'd be nearly as popular without that movie.

Return to “Video Game Hub”