Offical Dragon Ball Thread

For the discussion of movies and TV shows not distributed by Toho.
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Re: Offical Dragon Ball Thread

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

I wish this chapter would come to a close already. Has Frieza even done anything besides ring out Cabba? I don't watch the episodes weekly (Ultra Instinct drove me away). But that's the only thing I've learned Frieza has done.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:I wish this chapter would come to a close already. Has Frieza even done anything besides ring out Cabba? I don't watch the episodes weekly (Ultra Instinct drove me away). But that's the only thing I've learned Frieza has done.
Take out loads of other fighters, defeat Frost, pull off a plan with Gohan to fool others into thinking he turned on universe 7 to take out troublesome fighters, revive Goku when he was near death

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

UltimateDitto wrote:
goji89 wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:I wish it was that easy, remember, you have to speak that ancient language only the angels know.
Yeah......Peas and carrots.
And the rest of it wise guy?
If I knew I sure as hell wouldn't be here speaking to you on TK, I'd be making my universal wish......For a pair of panties.
Last edited by goji89 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Gosh darn it, best make sure their from a hot babe! ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

UltimateDitto wrote:Gosh darn it, best make sure their from a hot babe! ;)
Don't worry I won't make Oolongs mistake...... :twisted: .

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Godzillian wrote:
Maverick Centigrade wrote:I wish this chapter would come to a close already. Has Frieza even done anything besides ring out Cabba? I don't watch the episodes weekly (Ultra Instinct drove me away). But that's the only thing I've learned Frieza has done.
Take out loads of other fighters, defeat Frost, pull off a plan with Gohan to fool others into thinking he turned on universe 7 to take out troublesome fighters, revive Goku when he was near death
Not to mention he'll probably play a substantial role in the climax of the arc. I could easily see him fighting roppongi, or even getting curbed by Jiren, or just being a snake.

I was glad to see what happened with 17+18, and still they haven't been ringed out, it's good to see things happen.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Come on 17 and 18, fuse, fuse, fuse! :huge:
I also want to see the first hermaphrodite fusion. :P
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

I'm still bitter over Kefla getting eliminated.

Yes, I know that Kale & Caulifla caught a ton of heat from hardcore fans, but I enjoyed their characters.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

MysticalDL wrote:I'm still bitter over Kefla getting eliminated.

Yes, I know that Kale & Caulifla caught a ton of heat from hardcore fans, but I enjoyed their characters.
Enjoy them while they last, they're next on the chopping block for universal elimination

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Godzillian wrote:

Enjoy them while they last, they're next on the chopping block for universal elimination
Hopefully it's Universe 2 first, the faster we get rid of them, the better.

I ♡ Image

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Godzillian wrote:

Hopefully it's Universe 2 first, the faster we get rid of them, the better.
TBH I think both Universes will be gone by the end of the next ep. As annoying as Universe 2 got I'm more excited for Champa to disappear.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Godzillian wrote: As annoying as Universe 2 got I'm more excited for Champa to disappear.
I am torn with this sentiment. On one hand no because I like that universe (except) Kefla. But I just wonder if there would be a sentimental scene between Champa and Beerus before being erased.
Last edited by goji89 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

goji89 wrote:
Godzillian wrote: As annoying as Universe 2 got I'm more excited for Champa to disappear.
I am torn with this sentiment. On one hand no because I like that universe (except) Kefla. But I just wonder if there would be a sentimental scene between Champa and Beerus before being erased.
Knowing Beerus, he might just be dumbfounded at the idea of his brother being gone for good, then mourn in his mind. He won't let the others see it, but he'll feel something for Champa.

I ♡ Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

UltimateDitto wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Knowing Beerus, he might just be dumbfounded at the idea of his brother being gone for good, then mourn in his mind. He won't let the others see it, but he'll feel something for Champa.
Yeah.....But it would be a missed opportunity if they didn't at least show a brotherly bond.

Like them as toddlers or something..... :cry: .
Last edited by goji89 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Same, it's gonna suck to see Champa go.

I think I would tear up if Champa gave Beerus one last brotherly hug.

I ♡ Image

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

goji89 wrote:
I kind of hope not. Those two do nothing but try to beat the shit out of each other whenever they have the excuse to, with Champa colluding with the U6 Saiyans and Frost to specifically take out U7 no less. Champa's a fun character, but I look forward to seeing how they handle his inevitable erasure... preferably with sibling rivalry to the bitter end.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GigaBowserG wrote:
goji89 wrote:
I kind of hope not. Those two do nothing but try to beat the Hedorah out of each other whenever they have the excuse to, with Champa colluding with the U6 Saiyans and Frost to specifically take out U7 no less. Champa's a fun character, but I look forward to seeing how they handle his inevitable erasure... preferably with sibling rivalry to the bitter end.
I just think it would give Beerus and all Gods real emotions other than being Gods of Destruction. Sort of flesh out these characters and give them something else. Besides yeah they try to fight each other every time but I see it as sibling rivalry but on a Godly scale. Also remember Beerus gave Champa his Earth back after their tournament.....But at this point I don't think so....maybe they'll just grin or smirk at each other in Champas erasure.

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

I always hated Frost, Champa, Cabba, and Hit from universe 6.

I've never understood the hype about Hit mostly, because to me he's avery forgettable character.

On opposite end I always liked Caulifla, cause she seems like a female version of Vegeta with her cockiness. Kale is underated, and has so much potential. Especially now that she has mastered berserker form.

Maybe Kale & Caulifla defect to universe 7 after ToP? Cause we all know that Goku and Vegeta would wish back all universes after it's won by either one. Although, I do wish Super as a whole wouldn't focus on Goku so much.
Last edited by MysticalDL on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

MysticalDL wrote:I always hated Frost, Champa, Cabba, and Hit from universe 6.

I've never understood the hype about Hit mostly, because to me he's avery forgettable character.

On opposite end I always liked Caulifla, cause she seems like a female version of Vegeta with her cockiness. Kale is underated, and has so much potential. Especially now that she has mastered berserker form.

Maybe Kale & Caulifla defect to universe 7 after ToP? Cause we all know that Goku and Vegeta would wish back all universes after it's won by either one. Although, I do wish Super as a whole wouldn't focus on Goku so much.
Caulifla to me always seemed more like a female Goku.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

miguelnuva wrote:
MysticalDL wrote:I always hated Frost, Champa, Cabba, and Hit from universe 6.

Caulifla to me always seemed more like a female Goku.
IDK, she has the typical cockiness that's associated with Vegeta, but she also seems to have the potential and drive of Goku. So maybe she is a combination of both, although I do believe that Kale has a much higher potential than Caulifla.