Screw Attack's Death Battle

For the discussion of movies and TV shows not distributed by Toho.
TyrantGojira
Futurian

Screw Attack's Death Battle

Postby TyrantGojira » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 am

This is an exelent web series, fun host and exelent battles. what death battles do you want to happen, and what's your favorite episode?

Fav episode(s): Shadow vs. vegeta, Wily Vs. Eggman, Sonic vs. Mario

Dream Battles: Godzilla Vs. Gamera, Ichigo vs. Naruto, Cole McGarth vs. Alex Mercer.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

mecha-gino
EDF Soldier

Re: Screw Attack's Death Battle

Postby mecha-gino » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:29 am

They've done some good fights but they also have their share of bad.

What I think are bad: Batman vs Spider-Man, Harry Potter vs Luke Skywalker, Starscream vs Rainbow Dash(seriously WTF!?), Shadow vs. Vegeta, and Wonder Woman vs Rogue.

Other then that, they've been fun and enjoyable and I like the use of sprites from mugen they've been doing.
R.I.P My Old Sig. 2011 to 2016

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:02 pm

I love Starscream vs Rainbow Dash(still love the reactions by the haters), Mike Haggar vs Zangief, Yoshi vs Riptor, and Leonardo vs Zitz. I hope Screwattack makes Death Battle matches with Godzilla and such.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

Dynomy84
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dynomy84 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm

To me, Yoshi Vs. Riptor was my favorite. Cute and cuddly can always be dangerous!

Actually, I've heard they're planning to put Godzilla in a Death battle. A few people talked about it. Not sure if I completely believe it, but who knows.
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Kiryu2012 wrote:Starscream vs Rainbow Dash(still love the reactions by the haters)

Too bad the haters were mostly right.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 pm

mecha-gino wrote:Starscream vs Rainbow Dash(seriously WTF!?)

Psh, so much asspain everywhere.
Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.

#Pro-Choice

GodzillavsZilla

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Favorite Death Battle: Three Tie. TMNT Battle Royal, Yoshi Vs Riptor, and Wonder Woman vs Rouge
Least Favorite Death Battle: Peach vs Zelda
Death Battles I want to see: Godzilla vs Gamera, Megaman vs Astroboy, Jason Vorhees vs The Shredder, Jack Frost (The Horror movie one) vs Freddy Kruger, The Terminator vs Robocop, and Mr. Freeze vs Sub Zero.

Death Battle is a good Internet show, and I'd like to see better battles in the future. :)
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.

Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Death Battle matches I want to see: Godzilla vs Gamera(obviously), Shere Khan vs Scar, Kirby vs Dragonborn, Alduin vs Malefor, Gwangi vs Maguma, Spacegodzilla vs Gomora, and others I can't list right now.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy poop man.

My DA

mecha-gino
EDF Soldier

Postby mecha-gino » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 pm

*sees the teaser for the next episode*
Dear God! D: And so the net was on fire.

You all know my answer obviously.... Nick's hairy mainly chest, that's what!

natevirus
Interpol Agent
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Postby natevirus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 am

I think the show is alright. But yeah, there is a lot of fan butthurt...(in a sense it doesn't matter who wins, the fans always seem to make asses out of themselves...-_-)
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 am

I've been looking through Deviantart and seeing Death Battle ideas, and I say most of the ideas are either ridiculous or dumb(like Simpsons vs Family Guy or Godzilla vs Scrappy Doo), though there are some good ones(like Giga Bowser vs Godzilla and Discord vs Chrysalis). Hopefully we'll get a tag-team battle.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy poop man.

My DA

natevirus
Interpol Agent
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Postby natevirus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:I've been looking through Deviantart and seeing Death Battle ideas, and I say most of the ideas are either ridiculous or dumb(like Simpsons vs Family Guy or Godzilla vs Scrappy Doo), though there are some good ones(like Giga Bowser vs Godzilla and Discord vs Chrysalis). Hopefully we'll get a tag-team battle.

Those are probably some of the weirdest ideas I've heard so far today...
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

mecha-gino
EDF Soldier

Postby mecha-gino » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 am

natevirus wrote:I think the show is alright. But yeah, there is a lot of fan butthurt...(in a sense it doesn't matter who wins, the fans always seem to make asses out of themselves...-_-)

HEY! That pony vs transformers fight is five levels of fail, regardless of what any brony will say! :twisted:

But yes hellspawn, you're right.

mecha-gino
EDF Soldier

Postby mecha-gino » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 am

Wow, I'm not the only one who said that being the new trek vs wars debate.

I would love it if ended like this:

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:I would love to see them do a Shere Khan vs. Scar death battle.

This pretty much. I would have to side with Shere Khan, though, since Scar is an aged lion that didn't need to fight until Simba returned. Khan, though, has the strength to keep running while having a sloth bear hold him by his tail. His claws would also seriously shred Scar as well, so I'd have to say Shere Khan.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy poop man.

My DA

natevirus
Interpol Agent

Postby natevirus » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

mecha-gino wrote:
natevirus wrote:I think the show is alright. But yeah, there is a lot of fan butthurt...(in a sense it doesn't matter who wins, the fans always seem to make asses out of themselves...-_-)

HEY! That pony vs transformers fight is five levels of fail, regardless of what any brony will say! :twisted:

That was what I was saying! Also, yeah, I meant both bronies and Transformers fans were making asses out of themselves. That happens in any battle they do.

mecha-gino wrote:Wow, I'm not the only one who said that being the new trek vs wars debate.

I would love it if ended like this:

Don't care what the fans say, it SHOULD...no WOULD end like that. Or at least that ending brings up a point...what IS the point?
Last edited by natevirus on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

natevirus wrote:
mecha-gino wrote:

That was what I was saying! Also, yeah, I meant both bronies and Transformers fans were making asses out of themselves. That happens in any battle they do.

Actually, most of the TF fans were right, the fight was skreeonking bullshit.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Postby HayesAJones » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 pm

I don't really think Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash was meant to be taken seriously. Five bucks says it was made solely to piss people off/amuse through the pissing off of people. I do always enjoy Starscream's slackjawed look of disbelief as a giant rainbow of death hurls towards him though. Heheh.

Yeah, they're fun little shows. I don't really know a lot of the characters well, but I enjoy it anyway.

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Now here's a question we should ask ourselves: what are the most likely matches you can imagine to be used in Death Battle?

For me:

Cloverfield vs Zilla
Godzilla vs Gamera
Charizard vs Venusaur vs Blastoise
African Lion vs Bengal Tiger vs Grizzly Bear
Jaws vs Gustave
King Kong vs Rhedosaurus
Gwangi vs Ymir
Xenomorph army vs Werewolf army

And what are more imaginitive matches you can think of?

For me:

Plants from Plants vs Zombies vs Burning Godzilla
Bengal Tiger vs Spacegodzilla
Left 4 Dead zombies vs JP dinosaurs
Mario vs Ultraman
Slenderman vs Cthulhu
Alduin vs Giga Bowser
King Kong vs Mechagodzilla

gigan72 wrote:

Holy poop man.

My DA

natevirus
Interpol Agent

Postby natevirus » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm

UltramanGoji wrote:
natevirus wrote:
mecha-gino wrote:HEY! That pony vs transformers fight is five levels of fail, regardless of what any brony will say! :twisted:

Actually, most of the TF fans were right, the fight was skreeonk bullshit.

Even so (and it was bs, but all in good fun), they still could have handled it way better and more mature than they did.

Return to “Media Center”