What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Kwaidan

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby Gigantis » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:37 am

VoyagerGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:I'm not gonna go into specifics since i'm sure my family would prefer this not getting to strangers on the internet, but i can see a lot of tough days ahead for all of us..

Your whole family’s days are gonna get ruined. That’s no good.

Well wouldn't say the entire family but... yeah most of us got riled up in a mess and now i honestly can't tell weather or not it's getting better or worse. :?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:08 am

The announcement there's yet again new virus in China with traits of H1N1 and the 1918 Spanish Flu.

Pray this one ain't as bad as Covid but China being China I expect it to...
My rules:

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:12 am

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The announcement there's yet again new virus in China with traits of H1N1 and the 1918 Spanish Flu.

Well China did get better at stopping COVID for the last couple months... they could just repeat the process right? Same with pretty much every other country.

EDIT: and hold on a minute. Didn't the article say that this new virus was kinda the same as viruses we already have vaccines for? Of course it's too early to tell but why not try to use those on that?
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ROMG4
JXSDF Technician

Postby ROMG4 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:14 am

tyrantgoji wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The announcement there's yet again new virus in China with traits of H1N1 and the 1918 Spanish Flu.

Well China did get better at stopping COVID for the last couple months... they could just repeat the process right? Same with pretty much every other country.

EDIT: and hold on a minute. Didn't the article say that this new virus was kinda the same as viruses we already have vaccines for? Of course it's too early to tell but why not try to use those on that?

China never got better at handling the Virus, they simply got better at hiding it

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."

GodzillaFan1990's
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:45 am

tyrantgoji wrote:EDIT: and hold on a minute. Didn't the article say that this new virus was kinda the same as viruses we already have vaccines for? Of course it's too early to tell but why not try to use those on that?

That never occurred to me actually. Nevermind then, I guess I tend to get too panicky at times.
My rules:

1. If I start getting carried away, I simply just log off and come back later.
2. Think before I suddenly post.
3. Try not to post image only posts even if they're just for fun and jokes.

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:42 pm

skreeonk fireworks. So skreeonking annoying.

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 pm

UltramanGoji wrote:skreeonk fireworks. So skreeonking annoying.

B-but Murica man. :cry:

In all seriousness, i can get why people find them annoying, i thnk they're fun tho.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:49 am

I love fireworks. I just dont love them at 1:30am.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:31 am

My dog and my PTSD-suffering wife do not love fireworks.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

kingkevzilla88
G-Grasper

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:59 am

eabaker wrote:My dog and my PTSD-suffering wife do not love fireworks.

I hear you, fireworks are stupid.

CrimsonBloodX
Samurai

Postby CrimsonBloodX » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:16 am

Godzilla21 wrote:I love fireworks. I just dont love them at 1:30am.

Yeah, I don't like it when people still play with the fireworks after midnight.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 am

CrimsonBloodX wrote:

Pretty sure this is actually illegal in the U.S. Also why fireworks have become a rather hot topic around my area. :?

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Gigantis wrote:
CrimsonBloodX wrote:

Pretty sure this is actually illegal in the U.S. Also why fireworks have become a rather hot topic around my area. :?

They are illegal in my town. I have lived here most of my life and they haven't been an issue. But the last few years for some reason they've become a much bigger issue. Almost year round and at all times of night. I don't get it
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Gigantis
Kwaidan

Postby Gigantis » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:57 pm

It's blazing hot outside.... i feel like i'm gonna melt like the Wicked Witch of the West. And then people wonder how the heck i can love the cold. At least freezing temperatures don't make me feel like i'm gonna die! X_X

XxComablack1937xX
EDF Soldier

Postby XxComablack1937xX » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:04 pm

The fact that I am on day 11 of wisdom tooth extraction and I am still in pain, my jaw is still sore as poop and I can't chew on that side yet. Plus I have a huge hole at the extraction site which if any air gets in there its painful as poop.

Let me ask for those of you how had yours removed how long were you in pain? How long did you have a big hole? I thought normally by 14 days i'd be back to normal but that doesn't seem likely. I am wondering if I should go back to the dentist tomorrow or wait another week?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar Allan Poe

I wanted to be where nobody I knew could ever come. ― Sylvia Plath

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. - William Blake

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:00 am

XxComablack1937xX wrote:The fact that I am on day 11 of wisdom tooth extraction and I am still in pain, my jaw is still sore as poop and I can't chew on that side yet. Plus I have a huge hole at the extraction site which if any air gets in there its painful as poop.

Let me ask for those of you how had yours removed how long were you in pain? How long did you have a big hole? I thought normally by 14 days i'd be back to normal but that doesn't seem likely. I am wondering if I should go back to the dentist tomorrow or wait another week?

I was still experiencing soreness for a few weeks afterward, and it definitely took awhile for the holes to entirely close up. That said, if you're concerned, it certainly won't do any harm to give the dentist a call.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

XxComablack1937xX
EDF Soldier

Postby XxComablack1937xX » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 am

eabaker wrote:I was still experiencing soreness for a few weeks afterward, and it definitely took awhile for the holes to entirely close up. That said, if you're concerned, it certainly won't do any harm to give the dentist a call.

I just called them today, I told them there was no blood clot formed over the extraction site and I stated I can not use mouthwash because it stings my entire lower jaw and my left side of my tongue is slightly numb. They stated that after 2 weeks that should not happen so tomorrow I have an appointment at 1:30pm. I told them I could actually see my jaw bone through the hole so there hoping it's not a dry socket.

I do have jaw stiffness and such but they are barely a bother to be honest. Thank you for the reply though! Wish me luck things go smoothly!

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough. - William Blake

VoyagerGoji
G-Grasper

Postby VoyagerGoji » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:43 pm

Me and my friend were talking over discord and one of them passingly mentioned "Femboys". So I searched up this term and chrome and now I wish to have my memory erased and my eyes bleached. 5% Anime. 95% Nudes of these "Femboys". I don't have problems with Femboys mind you, but the first search results for the term being nudes? C'mon!
Humanity may be violent, but they’re learning. They made me the abomination that I am today but I forgive them and they’ve come to accept me, and now it’s my moral obligation to defend this planet, and everything that resides here including humanity. Now, leave this planet, or I’ll force you.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:09 am

VoyagerGoji wrote:Me and my friend were talking over discord and one of them passingly mentioned "Femboys". So I searched up this term and chrome and now I wish to have my memory erased and my eyes bleached. 5% Anime. 95% Nudes of these "Femboys". I don't have problems with Femboys mind you, but the first search results for the term being nudes? C'mon!

Well what did you think it was gonna be? It's in the name.

XxComablack1937xX
EDF Soldier

Postby XxComablack1937xX » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:58 am

VoyagerGoji wrote:Me and my friend were talking over discord and one of them passingly mentioned "Femboys". So I searched up this term and chrome and now I wish to have my memory erased and my eyes bleached. 5% Anime. 95% Nudes of these "Femboys". I don't have problems with Femboys mind you, but the first search results for the term being nudes? C'mon!

LMFAO! Thank you that mental image made my entire night! :D

Your only going to go through temporary blindness my friend, your eyes are just trying to protect your heart.

Return to “General Discussion”