What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:48 am

I’m trapped in Tokyo, the bus company did not tell me there’s no way to get back due to the typhoon. They don’t know if the the train service will be back up and running tomorrow or if there’s a bus. I would be fine with partying all night, if I knew I could get back. I have my iPhone charger and my internet, but I could easily get proper skreeonked.

Edit, looks like I’ll take a bus to Gotemba, and then from Gotemba to Kawaguchiko.

Added in 4 hours 25 minutes 59 seconds:
Man Shibuya and Shinjuku suck at 3:00 am :)

Added in 5 hours 48 minutes 9 seconds:
Gotemba is horrid :evil:
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:45 pm

We need to evacuate our home county because of the fire.

EDIT: Update: where I am, we don't need to evacuate just yet, but we do have to stay alert.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

master_of_monsters
G-Grasper

Postby master_of_monsters » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:22 am

my "mother"

disclaimer: she is my biological parent but her actions are what deem her unworthy/undeserving of the title
your source of self destruction

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:59 am

master_of_monsters wrote:my "mother"

disclaimer: she is my biological parent but her actions are what deem her unworthy/undeserving of the title

Trust me, I know a lot of adults that honestly shouldn't be parents. There's this weird misconception some people have that if you have kids then that means you've matured. No, being responsible means you've matured.

master_of_monsters
G-Grasper

Postby master_of_monsters » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:38 am

Living Corpse wrote:

Trust me, I know a lot of adults that honestly shouldn't be parents. There's this weird misconception some people have that if you have kids then that means you've matured. No, being responsible means you've matured.

couldn't agree more

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:56 pm

What happened?
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

master_of_monsters
G-Grasper

Postby master_of_monsters » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 pm

LegendZilla wrote:

What happened?

it's a pretty long and not very pleasant story, but to put it in a nutshell she's extremely selfish, manipulative, and emotionally abusive. A lot of drinking, a lot of drugs,A LOT of lies and she was the only one allowed to feel good about herself. Couldn't say poop to her about it because you'll pay for it and pay for it dearly. It's been like that for all of my life and I'm 23 but I moved away and am living much better now

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:30 pm

master_of_monsters wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:

What happened?

it's a pretty long and not very pleasant story, but to put it in a nutshell she's extremely selfish, manipulative, and emotionally abusive. A lot of drinking, a lot of drugs,A LOT of lies and she was the only one allowed to feel good about herself. Couldn't say poop to her about it because you'll pay for it and pay for it dearly. It's been like that for all of my life and I'm 23 but I moved away and am living much better now

Good
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:32 pm

LegendZilla wrote:

What happened?

What about your dad?
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

master_of_monsters
G-Grasper

Postby master_of_monsters » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:43 pm

LegendZilla wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
What happened?

What about your dad?

committed suicide

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 pm

LegendZilla wrote:

What about your dad?

committed suicide

Yikes man, I don’t know really what to say.

I’m just glad based on previous posts that you’re free now from your mother and seemingly doing better.

master_of_monsters
G-Grasper

Postby master_of_monsters » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:42 am

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
What about your dad?

committed suicide

Yikes man, I don’t know really what to say.

I’m just glad based on previous posts that you’re free now from your mother and seemingly doing better.

yeah

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:17 am

We had to put our cat down today.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

G-Matt
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby G-Matt » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:43 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:We had to put our cat down today.

My condolences. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:00 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:We had to put our cat down today.

I'm sorry man.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:56 am

Calling the suicide hotline skreeonking sucks.

1. She talked more than me. The depressed person.

2. She said a prayer. I don't believe in that poop.

3. She tried to get off the line as soon as possible. Like someone taking a carry out order.

Always feel even more depressed when i call these stupid hotlines. Wtf is even the point in reaching out.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:21 am

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Calling the suicide hotline skreeonking sucks.

3. She tried to get off the line as soon as possible. Like someone taking a carry out order.

Always feel even more depressed when i call these stupid hotlines. Wtf is even the point in reaching out.

Yeah, most of those are useless in my personal experience. The worst is when you try talking about how you're suicidal with someone and their first instinct is to give you a hotline number, it's so dismissive. The national one especially sucks. It's good that you tried getting help though, even if the help sucked.

Less day, more life (for now at least, hoping it's not permanent), I've been falling a LOT lately. Like, I tripped on the sidewalk and busted up my knee last week, got up then immediately fainted from dehydration or something (ambulance ended up coming, lmao), then Saturday I tried walking up an escalator and fell, then I fell backwards in my chair yesterday at work and hit the back of my head against the tile floor. I get dizzy or have a flashing black out at least twice a day. Not to mention how much physically weaker I feel lately and how easily I've been bruising. I kinda miss being way too fat instead of just fat. I was less prone to injury. :c

Also, I realized that while I find myself incredibly attractive and charming, I probably look mediocre at best to most people. Which I'm unsure is even a problem, but it bothers the poop out of me anyway.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:25 am

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:Calling the suicide hotline skreeonking sucks.

Wtf, what if you’re not religious?

MinorBone Good
Yin-Yang Master

Postby MinorBone Good » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:23 am

My mom just got hospitalized.
BACK IN ACTION :P

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:26 am

MinorBone Good wrote:My mom just got hospitalized.

Oh, no!

I'm sorry to hear that. Please keep us updated.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Return to “General Discussion”