What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:07 am

Found out a shitty skreeonking gym I was at, has continuously charged my account for the past few months, despite me explicitly canceling and filling out forms including a severance fee or something. Now living abroad, I can’t easily confront them or deal with this poop. I’m going to have to figure out something soon on what to do. Honestly I have my Japanese money but I want to keep my account with chase internationally.

You can’t cancel by phone or email, skreeonk that poop.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 am

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I think i have autism

.....what?

I've always blamed my shyness, inability to make eye contact, panic attacks, and shaking on my PTSD and Social Anxiety Disorder. But me being autistic makes a lot of sense.

I'm getting VERY socially awkward when i run into people in public lately. I get so nervous that i talk like someone who's disabled. I can visually see it on people's faces when they shift from happy to see me to does this guy have a head cold?

I noticed i involuntarily rock my head back and forth when i'm home alone now with no stressers now.

I can't function in a class room without being medicated on 3.5 mg of Clonazepam because i get panic attacks from the teacher making eye contact with me.

That doesn't mean you have autism. It just means you have REALLY bad social anxiety. I know it's probably not the option you want so soon,but maybe you should see a therapists?

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Fish Cakes wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:Thanks, I think the area I live in is simply part of why these girls I keep meeting are evil parasites, maybe that's not the case in other parts.

What area? How are you meeting? I recommend OKcupid as a dating app. Tinder is more for hook-ups.

Tips: Don't be desperate, respect ghosting (don't send multiple first messages without a reply, creep), be wary of obvious catfishes, respect yourself, be confident, show genuine in them and their interests as a person (if you don't like them as a person, they aren't worth your time unless it's a hook-up), don't be clingy if someone does reply, keep other options open, and most importantly: make sure you can drive, have steady income, and some goals for your future before trying to date otherwise wtf are you even doing, there are bigger priorities right now you sad ball of hormones! >:C

If you're over 35, give up. Maybe you'll get lucky and a woman will come your way, but it'll be much easier if you just give up that hope and become comfortable with masturbation. Hope I helped! ^u^

(Oh, and this isn't directed at who I'm quoting, just in general. Then again, what do I know?)

I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.
"Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country."
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:27 pm

AllosaurHell wrote:I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.

Why don't you trust dating apps?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:04 pm

eabaker wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.

Concern that the potential partner could secretly be a creepy 90 year old catfishing me.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:16 pm

AllosaurHell wrote:
eabaker wrote:

Concern that the potential partner could secretly be a creepy 90 year old catfishing me.

Well, in that case, perhaps you are wise to avoid doing it in app form (mobile culture has made everything happen so much faster); but going through a traditional dating website on a traditional desktop or laptop computer, where people are expected to take their time and get a real sense of the actual person they're communicating with, gives one a lot more opportunity to root out the dread catfishers.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:20 pm

eabaker wrote:

I trust them, as long as we can arrange a meet up within the first few days of talking.

Unfortunately, i haven't had good experiences with women i've met online.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Dating culture has changed. Just don't let yourself get catfished? Video chat with them as soon as you're both comfortable, reverse image search profile pics, etc, etc.

OKcupid has a desktop site along the app, they're connected. Most are like that, no? I dislike the swipe poop too, but that's how everyone does it AFAIK.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 pm

Maybe, I'm just more or so gonna wait for the right person to arrive when I least expect it, still wishing it's someone like Charlie Watson from Bumblebee because I haven't met someone that's just as cool as her, but I'll calm down from all that and stay at home watching my giant monster films.
Last edited by AllosaurHell on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Fish Cakes wrote:Dating culture has changed. Just don't let yourself get catfished? Video chat with them as soon as you're both comfortable, reverse image search profile pics, etc, etc.

OKcupid has a desktop site along the app, they're connected. Most are like that, no? I dislike the swipe poop too, but that's how everyone does it AFAIK.

Don't have to tell me twice. I've been catfished before. lol.

I'm not really interested in dating right now. I mean, a special girl falling into my life with little effort on my part could change that. But i need to improve myself, finish my master's degree, and find a career before i seriously make the effort to go out and meet people.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:30 pm

AllosaurHell wrote:Maybe, I'm just more or so gonna wait for the right person to arrive when I least expect it, still wishing it's someone like Charlie Watson from Bumblebee because I haven't met someone that's just as cool as her, but I'll calm down from all that and stay at home watching my giant monster films.

Oh, you're 18.

Focus on education and career path first. Friends you make in highschool usually don't last. A girl who likes you isn't going to come your way just because you want one to and "staying at home watching giant monster films" sounds incredibly unattractive. Focus on self-improvement. Trying to help you here, my dude. No girl wants a manchild, my straight friends wouldn't at least.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:43 pm

I think the fork i pulled out of the dish water and ate my food with was dirty...

It smelled metallic while i was eating. And i kind of want to throw up now and for the past 20 minutes

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:33 am

AllosaurHell wrote:Maybe, I'm just more or so gonna wait for the right person to arrive when I least expect it, still wishing it's someone like Charlie Watson from Bumblebee because I haven't met someone that's just as cool as her, but I'll calm down from all that and stay at home watching my giant monster films.

You could also start by not constantly pining over a fictional character/famous actress?
Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.

#Pro-Choice

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Postby Darth Kiryu » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:54 am

Came home on Sunday to find out our crab died while we were away. :( It's hard not to get attached to those little guys, even knowing they only live for about a year.
Click the image to join Kaiju Galaxy 2.0! Along with standard kaiju and tokusatsu discussion, we're a hub for fan creativity!

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 am

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:

You could also start by not constantly pining over a fictional character/famous actress?

Fine, I'll just take what I'll get.

Added in 2 minutes 43 seconds:
Fish Cakes wrote:

Oh, you're 18.

Focus on education and career path first. Friends you make in highschool usually don't last. A girl who likes you isn't going to come your way just because you want one to and "staying at home watching giant monster films" sounds incredibly unattractive. Focus on self-improvement. Trying to help you here, my dude. No girl wants a manchild, my straight friends wouldn't at least.

I usually exaggerate the monster part as a joke, I'm actually quite focused on education and career paths so that's mostly my priority and yes, high school friends don't last, in which for the most part it's not a big deal to me because I know I have my true small circle of friends who is with me till the end of the line.

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:21 am

AllosaurHell wrote:I usually exaggerate the monster part as a joke, I'm actually quite focused on education and career paths so that's mostly my priority and yes, high school friends don't last, in which for the most part it's not a big deal to me because I know I have my true small circle of friends who is with me till the end of the line.

Okay, good. Too many people want to just rush into relationships right out of high school when they can't provide stability for a partner and the relationship itself would take away from self-improvement, I do my best to actively discourage such behavior. Apologies for misinterpreting. uwu

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:02 pm

Woke up at 5am instead of 7am, been having sleeping issues a lot recently and can’t reallt pinpoint what exactly.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:04 pm

Got some food from Chubby's for the first time. And while the chicken was good and the biscuits were even better (seriously it hit every part of my sweet tooth perfectly!)....the number it did on my stomach afterwards is enough to make me never eat from there again.
Last edited by tyrantgoji on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stump Feet
Futurian

Postby Stump Feet » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:Got some from Chubby's

Hell yeah dude, more cushin’ for the pushin’
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Stump Feet wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Got some from Chubby's

Hell yeah dude, more cushin’ for the pushin’

yeah it pushed alright:pushed my poor bum to it's limit :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”