What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby LegendZilla » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Just stained a muscle in my leg while attempting to go through a walk.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:59 am

LegendZilla wrote:Just stained a muscle in my leg while attempting to go through a walk.

Oh God, I hate when that happens. Worst is when you're like halfway through and then have to walk all the way back on the injured leg. >_<
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

GoWhaleTours
Interpol Agent

Postby GoWhaleTours » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:35 am

Woke up to the sound of the garbage truck.
anyway, yeah, macaroni.

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:30 am

Fish Cakes wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:Just stained a muscle in my leg while attempting to go through a walk.

Oh God, I hate when that happens. Worst is when you're like halfway through and then have to walk all the way back on the injured leg. >_<

Thankfully I did not half to walk that far back.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:45 am

I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 pm

Living Corpse wrote:I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.

Well, based on the little I've seen of you here, you do come across as a bit egotistical? No offense.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Living Corpse wrote:I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.

What bad things?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Fish Cakes wrote:

Well, based on the little I've seen of you here, you do come across as a bit egotistical? No offense.

Why do people keep mistaking someone sick of being treated like a doormat and standing up for themselves as being an ego?

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Living Corpse wrote:Why do people keep mistaking someone sick of being treated like a doormat and standing up for themselves as being an ego?

Never said it was a bad thing, just what it came across to me. Happens when you have little confidence and/or social experience growing up then find yourself flung into social situations.

"You have to hurt and be hurt by strangers, only then will you be capable of true empathy."

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Postby gvamp » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:52 pm

I think I'm getting sick again, I've had a really bad cough now for the past couple of days and it's gotten really bad last night. Hopefully its just the cough and not the nasal congestion/drainage and sore throat that normal happens when I get sick.
optimum in mundi

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:34 am

The girl I liked and almost got into a relationship with turned out to be a manipulator and someone who cheats on their exes for other dudes who she'll ditch in a day so she can go back with her ex.
"Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country."
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:55 am

AllosaurHell wrote:The girl I liked and almost got into a relationship with turned out to be a manipulator and someone who cheats on their exes for other dudes who she'll ditch in a day so she can go back with her ex.

Aw,I'm sorry dude. Don't worry though,there's a girl out there for you. :)

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:25 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:The girl I liked and almost got into a relationship with turned out to be a manipulator and someone who cheats on their exes for other dudes who she'll ditch in a day so she can go back with her ex.

Aw,I'm sorry dude. Don't worry though,there's a girl out there for you. :)

Thanks, I think the area I live in is simply part of why these girls I keep meeting are evil parasites, maybe that's not the case in other parts.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

Stump Feet
Futurian

Postby Stump Feet » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:08 pm

If the females in your area are evil parasites, you might wanna call the army, AllosaurHell. That sounds like the premise to a bad Sy-Fy flick.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Stump Feet wrote:If the females in your area are evil parasites, you might wanna call the army, AllosaurHell. That sounds like the premise to a bad Sy-Fy flick.

Oh jeez haha, I didn't think it would come off that way.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:22 pm

I think i have autism
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Stump Feet
Futurian

Postby Stump Feet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I think i have autism

Does it hurt or itch?
Last edited by Stump Feet on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:51 pm

.....what?

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:30 am

AllosaurHell wrote:Thanks, I think the area I live in is simply part of why these girls I keep meeting are evil parasites, maybe that's not the case in other parts.

What area? How are you meeting? I recommend OKcupid as a dating app. Tinder is more for hook-ups.

Tips: Don't be desperate, respect ghosting (don't send multiple first messages without a reply, creep), be wary of obvious catfishes, respect yourself, be confident, show genuine in them and their interests as a person (if you don't like them as a person, they aren't worth your time unless it's a hook-up), don't be clingy if someone does reply, keep other options open, and most importantly: make sure you can drive, have steady income, and some goals for your future before trying to date otherwise wtf are you even doing, there are bigger priorities right now you sad ball of hormones! >:C

If you're over 35, give up. Maybe you'll get lucky and a woman will come your way, but it'll be much easier if you just give up that hope and become comfortable with masturbation. Hope I helped! ^u^

(Oh, and this isn't directed at who I'm quoting, just in general. Then again, what do I know?)
Last edited by Fish Cakes on Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destoroyah of Worlds
JXSDF Technician

Postby Destoroyah of Worlds » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:09 am

tyrantgoji wrote:

.....what?

I've always blamed my shyness, inability to make eye contact, panic attacks, and shaking on my PTSD and Social Anxiety Disorder. But me being autistic makes a lot of sense.

I'm getting VERY socially awkward when i run into people in public lately. I get so nervous that i talk like someone who's disabled. I can visually see it on people's faces when they shift from happy to see me to does this guy have a head cold?

I noticed i involuntarily rock my head back and forth when i'm home alone now with no stressers now.

I can't function in a class room without being medicated on 3.5 mg of Clonazepam because i get panic attacks from the teacher making eye contact with me.
Last edited by Destoroyah of Worlds on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Return to “General Discussion”