What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Honestly, I liked that new BrainDump thing he did but he was never funny to me. I QUICKLY became apparent how much of his jokes were unironic shock value (I still remember watching one of his old series where he has a dweeb say "Make a video where Mario WAS EDGY and lived in the real world" and laughing at how stupid that would be...…and then remember he made it) so finding out not all of it is humor and he's a POS is not surprising sadly

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:15 pm

godzilla98rules wrote:My mom is in Little Rock with abdominal gangrene. Someone do me a favor and just put me out of my misery....... -_-

Ah jesus man, hope things get better for you both.

Titanoterror98 wrote:A talented guy we liked turned out to be a huge jerk--it's depressingly common.

At least two people I know who have been complete assholes to me and others have gone on to get interviews with authors and movie stars.

skreeonk life sometimes.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:34 am

UltramanGoji wrote:I can't be the only one who always found HDD to be extremely obnoxious, perverted, and just plain unfunny, right?

I'm actually disappointed in myself for not catching on sooner. -_-

Added in 2 minutes 28 seconds:
godzilla98rules wrote:My mom is in Little Rock with abdominal gangrene. Someone do me a favor and just put me out of my misery....... -_-

Hang in there, man. I know it's hard, but you've got to be there to support her. You've got to have faith things will get better.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:33 am

I can't even imagine that, man.

Hoping things get better for you, man.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Postby ROMG4 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 am

Titanoterror98 wrote:so there's one more Youtuber I liked who turned out to be a complete a-hole.

What youtubers do you not like?

Kaiju-King42
Kwaidan

Postby Kaiju-King42 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:14 pm

I hate this world. I hate the evil scum that sit idly by while people suffer. I hate that I have to live here, on this planet, among these people.

What's the point of living in a world that's so corrupt and vile that the only rational and morally correct approach is to sit and do nothing while innocent people are tortured murdered? Why live in a world that considers genocide to be the best option? Why, honestly, should one even consider continuing to live in such a world?

About the only solace is that humanity is as stupidly self destructive as it is cruel and heartless. We probably won't be around in a century or two, and you know what? Thank god for that. Is this is the result of the civilization we created then it should have never existed in the first place.
Godzillian wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:What is up with the American trope of hide the monster?

Jaws happened

ernesth100 wrote:
Ryguy wrote:When the new director is announced, I guarantee this fanbase will be torn through the middle...

We're always split down the middle. TK is like a giant buttcrack.

Anno wrote:never forget tadpole :godzilla:

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Kaiju-King42 wrote:I hate this world. I hate the evil scum that sit idly by while people suffer. I hate that I have to live here, on this planet, among these people.

What's the point of living in a world that's so corrupt and vile that the only rational and morally correct approach is to sit and do nothing while innocent people are tortured murdered? Why live in a world that considers genocide to be the best option? Why, honestly, should one even consider continuing to live in such a world?

About the only solace is that humanity is as stupidly self destructive as it is cruel and heartless. We probably won't be around in a century or two, and you know what? Thank god for that. Is this is the result of the civilization we created then it should have never existed in the first place.

I still think we can turn ourselves around, there has to be some set of solutions. Humanity as a whole is very diverse, yes there is an overabundance of "evil" people, but there are also decent people out there.

Why live in a world with so many horrors? Well I believe horrors are meant for us as individuals and a whole to overcome them. By putting all your questions together it does indeed seem horrible, I think there is no definite answer to them - only one you find yourself or with others.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

ROMG4
Interpol Agent

Postby ROMG4 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Kaiju-King42 wrote:I hate this world. I hate the evil scum that sit idly by while people suffer. I hate that I have to live here, on this planet, among these people.

What? What has made you so upset?

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:26 pm

ROMG4 wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:so there's one more Youtuber I liked who turned out to be a complete a-hole.

Let me see:

What youtubers do I not like? Most of them.

What youtubers did I used to like but no longer do? Well, before HDD, there was JonTron, the Nostalgia Critic, and... that was it, actually.

So, I guess it's even more disappointing when one of the few youtubers I like turns out to be a jerk. Especially one who could make the argument for a better Emoji Movie, who proudly defends The Powerpuff Girls, and makes the odd insightful review video (e.g. why The VVith didn't work). Still,pretty embarressed and disappointed that I didn't realize he was an actual jerk sooner.
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

LSD Jellyfish
Kwaidan

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

I think people haven`t caught on to the fact that a lot of Youtuber`s or people who achieve internet fame haven`t obtained higher education or have no personal incentive to just be relaxed and nice people. In other words they probably don`t have someone near them saying,"Hey do you really think this is such a good idea?", or they have little to no worries about how they`re viewed as or portrayed in public. A lot of people on Youtube who become popular or famous are just randos who suddenly become famous and then the weight of it gets to them.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

goji89
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby goji89 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Dude WTF? It was just a Twinkie bro, I told you I was gonna go buy you some more. I didn't know it was the last one.

Im sorry for the millionth time.
https://kaijugalaxy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote: Tsuburaya's sloppy puppets and bad Kong suits.

godzilla98rules
Futurian

Postby godzilla98rules » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Thanks for the responses. I meant to update already, but I was going to wait for this to be over with (which it still isn't).

For about the first 24 hours after I made that post, I had no idea what hospital she was in, which was part of the reason I was so stressed out.

My mom is in Little Rock, more than two hours away from here. Last Sunday, my dad and I went up there to visit her and her surgery was postponed until yesterday. Early yesterday morning, I was informed that she was going in and I had no choice but to just keep my phone by my side until I heard from her about seven hours later (I was starting to go into a panic attack before she finally called me). She is doing alright so far, which calmed my stress down a lot......

Tomorrow, she will be going in for another surgery, and if things go alright, my mom is hoping that after a few days she will be either transferred closer to here for rehabilitation or sent home with a nurse coming in to check up on her......
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:47 am

Titanoterror98 wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:

Let me see:

What youtubers did I used to like but no longer do? Well, before HDD, there was JonTron, the Nostalgia Critic, and... that was it, actually.

So, I guess it's even more disappointing when one of the few youtubers I like turns out to be a jerk. Especially one who could make the argument for a better Emoji Movie, who proudly defends The Powerpuff Girls, and makes the odd insightful review video (e.g. why The VVith didn't work). Still,pretty embarressed and disappointed that I didn't realize he was an actual jerk sooner.

Any you still like?
Still the best... 8-)

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:53 pm

SonOfGorgo wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:What youtubers do you not like?

Let me see:

Any you still like?

Oh yeah. There's Arlo, Diamondbolt, RebelTaxi, Linkara, BennettTheSage, NandoVMovies, Captain Midnight, Lindsey Ellis, Brandon's Cult Movie Reviews and Cinemassacre. To name a few ;)

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Postby MikeSTZillak » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:11 am

Gripe: Netflix's great job with Evangelion.

First, they removed "Fly me to the moon" everywhere. Then they make a new dub which is pretty much imitating the old dub (which was mediocre at best).

Nice job Netflix! You stupid sons of..... Image

Resized Image

#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Titanoterror98 wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
Let me see:

Any you still like?

Oh yeah. There's Arlo, Diamondbolt, RebelTaxi, Linkara, BennettTheSage, NandoVMovies, Captain Midnight, Lindsey Ellis, Brandon's Cult Movie Reviews and Cinemassacre. To name a few ;)

I'm subscribed to most of those
Still the best... 8-)

GoWhaleTours
Interpol Agent

Postby GoWhaleTours » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Guy on Reddit posts something unrelated to Godzilla.

I call him out for it because it’s against the rules.

He thinks I’m mad since I posted fanart of King which got fewer points than his post. (One point by the way)

I show him a post I made on another account that with 44 thousand points and multiple Reddit awards (which are paid gold badges that people buy to show appreciation of a post)

He thinks I paid the redditor to say it’s me.

Prove it by showing him my years old Instagram account with proof that I posted the Art with the same username in November.

He thinks I paid the artist to put my name on it.

I hate people like this. He’s obviously 12 and reported me for harassment for calling him stupid.
anyway, yeah, macaroni.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Postby Titanoterror98 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:41 pm

MikeSTZillak wrote:Gripe: Netflix's great job with Evangelion.

First, they removed "Fly me to the moon" everywhere. Then they make a new dub which is pretty much imitating the old dub (which was mediocre at best).

After all that worrying about whether or not I was going to man up and watch Evangelion for real and then all this happens. Good grief. If I'm going to be shocked, disturbed, confused, and depressed then I want to be shocked, disturbed, confused, and depressed by the genuine article dangit!

Added in 47 seconds:
SonOfGorgo wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:Any you still like?

Nice to see a fellow of man of culture on here. ;)
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Titanoterror98 wrote:

After all that worrying about whether or not I was going to man up and watch Evangelion for real and then all this happens. Good grief. If I'm going to be shocked, disturbed, confused, and depressed then I want to be shocked, disturbed, confused, and disturbed by the genuine article dangit!

Added in 47 seconds:
SonOfGorgo wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:

yeah james is the best. One of the oldest youtubers and he still hasn't lost his touch. some that came after he did lost his touch before him!

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:27 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:

After all that worrying about whether or not I was going to man up and watch Evangelion for real and then all this happens. Good grief. If I'm going to be shocked, disturbed, confused, and depressed then I want to be shocked, disturbed, confused, and disturbed by the genuine article dangit!

Added in 47 seconds:
SonOfGorgo wrote: I'm subscribed to most of those

yeah james is the best. One of the oldest youtubers and he still hasn't lost his touch. some that came after he did lost his touch before him!

How does one do that? I'm perplexed
Still the best... 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”