What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby Zarm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:56 am

Maritonic wrote:How close to Jersey are you, exactly? Cause PA is huge and I'm so close to Jersey that I literally work in Jersey, live in NY and my commute is like 20 mins.

Wife and I are looking at houses in Jersey, actually, for this year.

Pretty close; we live just outside of Philadelphia, to the northeast by the Jersey border. (I think my wife would prefer I not be more specific on an open forum). :) Her family lives near Rowan university; we drive down to that area frequently. (South Jersey really is quite lovely, so much nicer than Jersey's north-Jersey reputation would suggest).

If you don't have a specific location in mind, I really recommend the Glassboro area- Pitman is a wonderfully quaint little town where I stayed for awhile, Glassboro a slightly larger town, and the Aura area is absolutely wonderful for getting away from it all; big farmland acres, plenty of space- no traffic or congestion. So you've kind of got your nice small, medium, and large options around there. :) (And several other spaces in the region, like Deptford, have their nice features, too).
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:47 pm

While we’re talking proximity, eabaker once you move up to Portland let me know if, for some reason, you ever find yourself in Vancouver! I know they’re not suuuper close but nevertheless, let me know! :D

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:01 pm

KaijuCanuck wrote:While we’re talking proximity, eabaker once you move up to Portland let me know if, for some reason, you ever find yourself in Vancouver! I know they’re not suuuper close but nevertheless, let me know! :D

My mother has actually been promising to take me and Jenn on a trip to Vancouver for awhile (it was supposed to be our grad school graduation gift, but circumstances didn't allow for it), so I'll for sure let you know when that happens.
Last edited by eabaker on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:02 pm

eabaker wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:While we’re talking proximity, eabaker once you move up to Portland let me know if, for some reason, you ever find yourself in Vancouver! I know they’re not suuuper close but nevertheless, let me know! :D

My mother has actually been promising to take me and Jenn on a trip to Vancouver for awhile (it was supposed to be our grad school graduation gift, but circumstances didn't allow for it), so I'll for sure let you know when that happens.

Don't do it...don't let the Canadians get their grip on you!
Resized Image

All Hope Is Gone.

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Maritonic wrote:
eabaker wrote:

Don't do it...don't let the Canadians get their grip on you!

It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

History joke? Anyone?

Just me...?
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Oh hell no.....You will NOT take our TK Jesus from us you damn Canadian. Eabaker is ours, go get your own. His colors dont run beach, aint no maple syrup nor any mickeys touching his lips.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:11 pm

goji89 wrote:You will NOT take our TK Jesus from us you damn Canadian.

And you make that comparison without having seen my state ID pic circa 1997, which basically looked like:

Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:12 pm

Quick! Get eabaker some McDonald's, a Miller Lite, and a copy of Independence Day!
Resized Image

All Hope Is Gone.

KaijuCanuck
EDF Soldier

Postby KaijuCanuck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Maritonic wrote:Quick! Get eabaker some McDonald's, a Miller Lite, and a copy of Independence Day!

Ahem, I think you mean some Tim Horton’s, some Molson, and a season box set of Kids in the Hall.

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 pm

eabaker wrote:
goji89 wrote:You will NOT take our TK Jesus from us you damn Canadian.

And you make that comparison without having seen my state ID pic circa 1997, which basically looked like:

I have my Eabaker faith. I just know..... :shock: .

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Maritonic wrote:Quick! Get eabaker some McDonald's, a Miller Lite, and a copy of Independence Day!

Ahem, I think you mean some Tim Horton’s, some Molson, and a season box set of Kids in the Hall.

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Molson is Canadian? skreeonk.
Resized Image

All Hope Is Gone.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm

But I'm craving C-Lovers Fish & Chips, Molson, and Cube!

EDIT: Darn, KaijuCanuck beat me to the joke. Oh, and I already have all the seasons of Kids in the Hall.

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Im gonna start a religion.

Those who wish to join me sign up below.

Its the Eabaker of latter day TK.

We found our TK Messiah.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:22 pm

This thread is so far off topic that right now it is making my day.

gojira96
Yin-Yang Master

Postby gojira96 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Within the past few hours, I found out my cousin killed himself today.

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

goji89 wrote:Im gonna start a religion.

Those who wish to join me sign up below.

Its the Eabaker of latter day TK.

We found our TK Messiah.

I'm in.
Resized Image

All Hope Is Gone.

G-Matt
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby G-Matt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

gojira96 wrote:Within the past few hours, I found out my cousin killed himself today.

My deepest condolences. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Maritonic

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

gojira96 wrote:Within the past few hours, I found out my cousin killed himself today.

skreeonk. I'm sorry.
Resized Image

All Hope Is Gone.

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 pm

.....Damn bro, My sincerest Condolences. Sorry to hear that.

eabaker
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby eabaker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Oh, poop. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Return to “General Discussion”