What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:It's time to come clean. For years I've been going through some form of depression and never told my family until now. So gonna be seeing a doctor on Monday and eventually an therapist to deal with my problem I'm having.
Everybody has it 90s, there's nothing to "come clean" about.

We're all here for you (as can be seen above). Whenever it gets bad, come let it out here.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Seeing all the SJW crybullies celebrating TotalBiscuit's death absolutely drove my blood pressure through the fucking roof. The guy just died of cancer and here these "tolerant" pieces of shit are dancing on his grave for the oh so terrible crime of disagreeing with them! I literally saw a series of Tweets comparing his death to Hitler FFS.

Leave it to psychotic SJWs to compare a man who murdered millions and millions of people to a guy who made jokes on the internet. Then again, I'd expect no less from the same pieces of shit who tried to get a girl to kill herself over fucking drawings (that she apologized for, anyway, even though she did absolutely nothing wrong).
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Yeah, it is a rather disturbing trend these days for the 'enlightened' to celebrate the death of someone they consider a biggot.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

KManX89 wrote:Seeing all the SJW crybullies celebrating TotalBiscuit's death absolutely drove my blood pressure through the skreeonking roof. The guy just died of cancer and here these "tolerant" pieces of poop are dancing on his grave for the oh so terrible crime of disagreeing with them! I literally saw a series of Tweets comparing his death to Hitler FFS.

Leave it to psychotic SJWs to compare a man who murdered millions and millions of people to a guy who made jokes on the internet. Then again, I'd expect no less from the same pieces of poop who tried to get a girl to kill herself over skreeonking drawings (that she apologized for, anyway, even though she did absolutely nothing wrong).
This is why I hate SJWs. The stupid shit they'll do is insufferable.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Guys, we just did this 'SJW' thing over on another thread. Let's not start that again.:) I think it's safe to say that this is contemptible behavior from all who practice it- but I'd also like to hope that most people that identify as 'SJW' would not indulge in this kind of thing. Certainly not anyone on these boards.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
KManX89 wrote:Seeing all the SJW crybullies celebrating TotalBiscuit's death absolutely drove my blood pressure through the skreeonking roof. The guy just died of cancer and here these "tolerant" pieces of poop are dancing on his grave for the oh so terrible crime of disagreeing with them! I literally saw a series of Tweets comparing his death to Hitler FFS.

Leave it to psychotic SJWs to compare a man who murdered millions and millions of people to a guy who made jokes on the internet. Then again, I'd expect no less from the same pieces of poop who tried to get a girl to kill herself over skreeonking drawings (that she apologized for, anyway, even though she did absolutely nothing wrong).
This is why I hate SJWs. The stupid poop they'll do is insufferable.
No kidding.

These are the same vile cretins who will literally go out of their way to try to get you arrested and/or fired from your job, send you death threats or even tell/try to get you to fucking KILL YOURSELF (!) for disagreeing with them.

Case in point: them trying to get a girl to kill herself over f'ing drawings.

Their depravity knows no bounds. They're worse than the Westboro Fascist Church, and that's saying a whole hell of a lot.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

They are definitely the Westboro Baptist of their political movement. But as someone of the faith that Westboro Baptist claims to represent, I also know that not everyone who is part of that movement identifies with the actions of these extremist.

Don't get me wrong. I find this vile. I find it troubling. That those who claim to be most after tolerance and justice practice the most intolerance, and claim that it is justified because their targets are not 'worth' being tolerant to, is the most terrifying kind of double standard. And yes, the harassment over people's jobs and even lives for disagreements over the social causes of the day are loathsome.

The fact that anyone rejoices over the death of somebody who disagrees with them over what marriage ought to be, or what acceptable humor is, or wishes death upon someone for a drawing, is one of the greatest detriments of our modern culture.

But I also know that as much as that gets my blood boiling, much is it terrifies me for what people like I and my children may one day face if such individuals gain greater sway over society (much as I'm sure the rhetoric of Westborro or Charlotssvile similarly terrifies others for the future), I also have enough friends on that side of the political spectrum who are in no way that kind of vile or intemperate individual to know that these people do not speak for everyone on their 'side.' Whatever you want to call this brand of monstrosity- I've proposed the term 'alt-SJW', the leftward mirror to the alt-right- they're not the mainstream. They're not everyone on the left. They're not everyone that the label 'SJW' could apply to.

We've got to be careful not to exacerbate the problem by letting this small and vocal and terrible group start a war, any more than we can let the actions of an alt-right minority define cultural or political relations in the country by painting their entire side with one broad-stroke.

Don't forget, folks, we should all be after Justice for everyone in society. People that are labeled 'SJW' may have a certain vision of what Justice entails, and certain ideas for the methods to reach it, that others of us disagree with- but we are all trying to pursue the same goal the best we know how. To ensure that everyone in our nation and in our world is treated fairly and with justice and the way they ought to be. The kind of people that spe this rhetoric have no interest in anything of the sort- they just use the words as an excuse to parade around their particular brand of hate, the exact same way as Westborough or Charlottesville did.

And because what they say is so horrific, and inspires such outrage, it gets spread. It has volume. But it remains a small and foolish group, on both sides, which does not speak for the majority of people who really do want to do the right thing. We may disagree, sometimes violently, on what that right thing is- but it really is what we're all after.

And the best revenge on loud-mouthed bigots advocating monstrous things like this is to ignore them. To shut them out. To deny them their shrill, evil voice- because making a big splash is exactly what they want. And it's all that they really have. Without it, they're nothing. Let's not allow their influence to start anything bigger between the peaceful majority on both sides.

Maranatha!

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Went out camping for the weekend with my family, but got sick on the first day. I can barley stand up without the need to throw up..
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Oh, man! That's crummy. I'm sorry you're feeling poorly- I hope you get feeling better soon!

Find lots of fun things to post on here while you're supine! ;)

Maranatha!

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Are we doing a little SJW bashing? Count me in!
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

MinorBone Good wrote:Went out camping for the weekend with my family, but got sick on the first day. I can barley stand up without the need to throw up..
Sorry MinorBone. Just stay comfy, you need to get through this.
goji89 wrote:

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Thank you Daws and Zarm! I'm now able to walk around a bit normally! :)
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Friend I've had for like 7 years pretty much decided he didn't like me as a person and blocked me. It was already a bleh day to begin with, but this picked up what little good there was and thoroughly ruined it (along with what little self-esteem I had; the things he said to me weren't easy to hear). It probably ruined the entire week, if not more. It's going to take me a looong time to recover from this...

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

My favorite band, Ghost, had their new album drop today. It's an incredible tour of death, life, and survival. However, sadly, a fan died during intermission at one of their shows last night. The Ghost reddit is the only other online community I am a part of. And I am truly heartbroken. Listening to these songs of beauty in the afterlife has me on the verge of tears for this man, his family, friends, and the fans that had to witness his passing last night. Truly a sad day.

Added in 5 hours 49 minutes 25 seconds:
At tonight's show, they're asking that fans light a candle in his honor. And that all fans at home light a candle for him as well. This is still really fucking with me. This so easily could have been me, or one of my friends, or I easily could have been at a show where this happened. I've been close to crying all day and I didn't even know the person. I'm not going to be home until about midnight tonight but I'm going to try so hard to light a candle.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:My favorite band, Ghost, had their new album drop today. It's an incredible tour of death, life, and survival. However, sadly, a fan died during intermission at one of their shows last night. The Ghost reddit is the only other online community I am a part of. And I am truly heartbroken. Listening to these songs of beauty in the afterlife has me on the verge of tears for this man, his family, friends, and the fans that had to witness his passing last night. Truly a sad day.

At tonight's show, they're asking that fans light a candle in his honor. And that all fans at home light a candle for him as well. This is still really skreeonking with me. This so easily could have been me, or one of my friends, or I easily could have been at a show where this happened. I've been close to crying all day and I didn't even know the person. I'm not going to be home until about midnight tonight but I'm going to try so hard to light a candle.
Sorry Maritonic. Don't know what else to say.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Maritonic wrote:My favorite band, Ghost, had their new album drop today. It's an incredible tour of death, life, and survival. However, sadly, a fan died during intermission at one of their shows last night. The Ghost reddit is the only other online community I am a part of. And I am truly heartbroken. Listening to these songs of beauty in the afterlife has me on the verge of tears for this man, his family, friends, and the fans that had to witness his passing last night. Truly a sad day.

At tonight's show, they're asking that fans light a candle in his honor. And that all fans at home light a candle for him as well. This is still really skreeonking with me. This so easily could have been me, or one of my friends, or I easily could have been at a show where this happened. I've been close to crying all day and I didn't even know the person. I'm not going to be home until about midnight tonight but I'm going to try so hard to light a candle.
It's just weird because I'm not entire sure WHY it's effecting me so much.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:

It's just weird because I'm not entire sure WHY it's effecting me so much.
Sorry your feeling this way and that its effecting you so much bro. Be strong.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Can I complain for a minute, or would that be poor taste?

Dangit, I'm not sure. I'll just talk in spoiler tags.
Spoiler:
Things just seem really far away right now, and my getting from proverbial A to B seems unlikely. It's just...discouraging.
Sorry.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Can I complain for a minute, or would that be poor taste?

Spoiler:
Things just seem really far away right now, and my getting from proverbial A to B seems unlikely. It's just...discouraging.
Sorry.
Not sure what you're going through because that's rather cryptic. But you never know what paths will appear in life. I hope things work out in your favor, one way or another. And if they don't, don't give up faith. You truly never do know what lies down the road.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Can I complain for a minute, or would that be poor taste?

Spoiler:
Sorry.
Hope you find a way to wherever it is your wanting to get to Daws.