What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by knockinrockin »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
TheChingzilla wrote: 2.) Parents wouldn't let me. I'd get my ass in trouble. Chick will probably be disgusted=More rumors. Only pretty girl at my school is already taken. Even so, she put me in the friendzone. Her bf might beat me up.

LIFE, Y U DO DIS TO ME?
I'd still laugh my head off to see that happen.

And know what? Life is more than girls. I know that may not be THE THING that you focus on the most, but honestly, a relationship usually starts to form when you spend less time thinking about wanting a relationship.

You know, I find it interesting when people you don't even know in real life seem to be better help than your family and friends.

Well, time to focus on other things in life.

:)
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

TheChingzilla wrote:Alright so there's been some rumor at school that I am apparently "gay"?
So they think you're a happy fellow?

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

My stomach was feeling a little funky coming home from work but didn't think about it. Until an hour after supper, when I hurled. It's sucked: supper was great! Meatloaf, baked potato, and apple crisp. Now I have that "after throwing up" soreness all over my body and tired.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

goji89 wrote:
TheChingzilla wrote:Alright so there's been some rumor at school that I am apparently "gay"?

Nope, other definition. I deactivated my account because someone started calling me gay... Well I was planning on to anyways since I was spending too much time but yeah...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

I don't care much what anyone says on here, but I just found out that one of my childhood icons Bill Nye The Science Guy flat out slanted Creation. He just lost my respect. :|
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

godzilla98rules wrote:I don't care much what anyone says on here, but I just found out that one of my childhood icons Bill Nye The Science Guy flat out slanted Creation. He just lost my respect. :|
He did?! He just got more of my respect.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

godzilla98rules wrote:flat out slanted Creation
You must be using slang with which I am totally unfamiliar.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

akanes_kiryu
Interpol Agent

Post by akanes_kiryu »

Mothra Freak wrote: He said Creationism is inappropriate to teach to children.

I wonder why people think that you can only respect icons who only preach the ideals they themselves agree with.
It is a very perplexing idea. As long as someone's not preaching intolerance, I respect that they have more gall than me to actually stand up for what they believe in me in a place other than the Internet.
For serious, though. Let's take a quick second. "Bill Nye the Science Guy". Well, I'm pretty sure I knew his stance on Creationism before that clip was put online. (I freakin' love that clip, though. Such a passionate speaker.)
I really wish he would hang out with Neil deGrasse Tyson more and make awesome speeches and videos instead of being on Dancing with the Stars. I *still* watch old episodes of his show with my kids.
PSN: soilsongs

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

The reason I'm into science is because of Bill Nye. He put everything in plain English without dumbing it down and made it fun and often times hilarious. When he made that video about teaching Creationism to children, I already respected him but now I do even more. I agree with what he said wholeheartedly.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Chris55 wrote:My SHMA Kiryu is defective. He doesn't fly like he does on the back of the box when I toss him into the air. False advertising!
You probably forgot to switch on his power supply. We know how he tends to just freeze up.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

goji89 wrote:
Ha! Ya I had that happen to me once by some punk. Something about me having no dick as well? Ya I just punched the kid responsible in the face in the middle of class and he shut up real quick lol
Resized Image

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Violence solves everything.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Castellan Zilla wrote:Violence solves everything.
Oooooohhhhhh ya! Whoever said violence ain't the answer is a fool
Resized Image

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

When you respond to somebody making fun of you by getting physical, msot people watching are gonna think, to paraphrase Han Solo, "[Those comments] must have hit pretty close to the mark to get [him] all riled up like that."

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Beef Bigshot wrote: Oooooohhhhhh ya! Whoever said violence ain't the answer is a fool
Have fun in prison.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Whoever said violence ain't the answer is a fool
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Finding out that I'm failing my algebra class becasue I'm "not doing my homework," acccording to my teacher. Yet I've done every assignment we've had so far. -_-
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Math teachers have it out for everyone don't feel bad. Word of advice, as much as EVERYONE hates it. Show your work even if your omitting a few basic level math steps, still show it. I got docked points because I failed to show work.

If you really want to be sneaky get those graphic algebra calculators that show you step by step on how to solve a problem ;) Be sure not to get caught though.

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

SpaceG92 wrote:Math teachers have it out for everyone don't feel bad. Word of advice, as much as EVERYONE hates it. Show your work even if your omitting a few basic level math steps, still show it. I got docked points because I failed to show work.

If you really want to be sneaky get those graphic algebra calculators that show you step by step on how to solve a problem ;) Be sure not to get caught though.
My math teacher is not like that she's nice and we can have what ever we want in our calculators.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

I do show my work and she encourages us to use calculators. I don't understand why I have such a low grade.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa: