What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by UltimateDitto »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Mom's starting to do a little worse in recovery, why we don't know. Just worrying us quite a bit.
Wishing and praying the best for you and your mom!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Ryguy
EDF Instructor

Post by Ryguy »

Well today I realized that I am getting completely buttfucked by my chemistry classes, so there's that..
"And now you will walk to him, and you will battle him to the death. Green and Brown. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: reptile versus primate; day versus night; King of Monsters versus Kong of Skull Island!"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Ryguy wrote:Well today I realized that I am getting completely buttfucked by my chemistry classes, so there's that..
Huh? You are getting Buttfucked and this is a day ruiner?

If anything I call it a great time girlfriend *snaps fingers and neck swirls*

:huge:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

The traffic court I'm about to leave for and the two-hour internet debate the preceded it. :(
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Zarm wrote:The traffic court I'm about to leave for and the two-hour internet debate the preceded it. :(
Sorry. I really am.
Maritonic wrote:Waking up. Getting tired of doing this poop, to be honest. Hoping a tree falls on my car while I'm driving home tonight.
I for one hope that tree doesn't fall on you.

Also, hate to say this, but I'm going to be gone from here for a wee bit. Have to take care of an uncertainty.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Zarm wrote:The traffic court I'm about to leave for and the two-hour internet debate the preceded it. :(
Sorry. I really am.
Thanks! But it wasn't ours from yesterday, if that's what you're thinking.

On the plus side, the traffic court was lenient and forgave the citations! So yay!

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Also, hate to say this, but I'm going to be gone from here for a wee bit. Have to take care of an uncertainty.
A wee bit like 'see you in a few hours,' or a wee bit like 'see you next Labor Day'? :) Whichever it is, I hope your uncertainty resolves well!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote:Waking up. Getting tired of doing this poop, to be honest. Hoping a tree falls on my car while I'm driving home tonight.
*slap* get a hold of yourself damn it.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Also, hate to say this, but I'm going to be gone from here for a wee bit. Have to take care of an uncertainty.
Hope to see you back soon.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote:
goji89 wrote:
*slap* get a hold of yourself damn it.
Nah, I'm deep down in it this time.
I once saw two dogs having sex, and they were stuck. How the hell does that happen? I mean I even tried to pull them apart dude, my mom hit me with a broom yelling and telling me that I should never do that. They lasted like 5 minutes linked.....that is balls deep. You can snap out of it too, I mean the dogs did it so can you.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote: This is the only thing that has made me laugh all day, I love you goji89, thank you.
See....you can snap out of it. You just gotta grab life by its honches and fuck it, just try not to get stuck, I cant be there to throw water at you like I did to them poor dogs.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Black Ops 4 MP reveal trailer just dropped today, and it's as disappointing as the leaks told us it would be:

So the thing about it having grappling hooks and being like Overwatch wasn't far from the truth after all. :lol:

Yeah, I think this'll be the first CoD I skip.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

KManX89 wrote:Black Ops 4 MP reveal trailer just dropped today, and it's as disappointing as the leaks told us it would be:

So the thing about it having grappling hooks and being like Overwatch wasn't far from the truth after all. :lol:

Yeah, I think this'll be the first CoD I skip.
I've been enjoying the current WW2 game. I enjoyed the campaign quite a bit. From what I understand, Black Ops 4 is multiplayer only?
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Been waiting to do my campaign in D&D for about four months now, and the one guy who's busy a lot was finally able to join back in. Only for the club we go to get cancelled, thus having to cancel the D&D session again.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

MinorBone Good wrote:Been waiting to do my campaign in D&D for about four months now, and the one guy who's busy a lot was finally able to join back in. Only for the club we go to get cancelled, thus having to cancel the D&D session again.
Trying to schedule all the players in an RPG is quite the chore- especially if there's been a recent baby in one of the families, a string of vacations, a tough time at work... I can empathize with your pain. I hope you're able to get another venue sooner than the recent past makes it seem!

Maranatha!

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Thanks Zarm!

But somehow it got even worse..

-Found out that our cat ran way today
-My chargers for my phone ended up broken today. (Both my main and spare one)
-While trying to close the blinds to my window, accidentally spilled water over my laptop. Now it won't turn on.

Fun day :mad:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

MinorBone Good wrote:Thanks Zarm!

But somehow it got even worse..

-Found out that our cat ran way today
-My chargers for my phone ended up broken today. (Both my main and spare one)
-While trying to close the blinds to my window, accidentally spilled water over my laptop. Now it won't turn on.

Fun day :mad:
Wow! That sucks. :( I'm really sorry to hear that! I will be praying for the safe return of your cat, most especially!

Maranatha!

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Me too! Apparently he's been seen around the house, bu when my parents approach him, he just darts off.

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

My refrigerator stopped working yesterday, so I had to move everything to the freezer outside... and to turn the freezer on I had to go to town today to get an extension cord.

On top of that I've got a nasty sinus inflammation.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.