What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by JAGzilla »

I joke about it a lot, but in all seriousness regarding the like button, it would probably reduce the number of actual posts we get here. People will just use it to express agreement with/positivity toward something instead of bothering to share their own opinions. Seems like a bad idea.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Is "watch me whip" watch me nae nae, even hip-hop?
It can be placed in the, “other” section, if you like :lol:. But I’m also like you, I like a lot of rap/hip hop, namely the older stuff with some more recent and modern things thrown in occasionally. On that same token, there is a lot it that I don’t really like, namely the ones that don’t usually have any meaning to their lyrics, or at least tells a story with them.

#BotM

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

JAGzilla wrote:I joke about it a lot, but in all seriousness regarding the like button, it would probably reduce the number of actual posts we get here. People will just use it to express agreement with/positivity toward something instead of bothering to share their own opinions. Seems like a bad idea.
Like.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

COVID has ruined my year.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Terasawa wrote:COVID has ruined my year.
Same
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Terasawa wrote:COVID has ruined my year.
Pretty sure it ruined everyone's year. Except if you're in a country who actually did things the right way and got things under control... unlike my leader.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

I was supposed to go to the Royall Tyrell museum of paleontology this summer, now I gotta wait until next year.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

goji89 wrote:
JAGzilla wrote:I joke about it a lot, but in all seriousness regarding the like button, it would probably reduce the number of actual posts we get here. People will just use it to express agreement with/positivity toward something instead of bothering to share their own opinions. Seems like a bad idea.
Like.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Godzilla21 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Like.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

gottatalktothefake wrote:I was supposed to go to the Royall Tyrell museum of paleontology this summer, now I gotta wait until next year.
I was supposed to go to San Deigo & New York Comic Cons for the first time, since I got E3 off my bucket list last year. Welp, guess I got to wait a few more years.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

A new coat of paint in my room gave me a headache.

A thermometer test showed what might be a fever but I'm not sure.

Firestorm
Yojimbo

Post by Firestorm »

Pretty sure covid got to my brain, that's why I finally decided to take in the memories I had here.
Last edited by Firestorm on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I've uploaded an art piece yesterday that Im I'm really proud of. I poured my heart into it and barely anyone has been bothered to look at it. It's really disheartening.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I've uploaded an art piece yesterday that Im I'm really proud of. I poured my heart into it and barely anyone has been bothered to look at it. It's really disheartening.
Can relate.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Apparently, my mom didn't listen to me when I told her to put aluminum cans with the recyclables. I know this because I found out while throwing away the trash this morning that she still throws them in the garbage bin. I was going to pick the cans up and put them in the recyclable bin, but I can't because there are maggots right next to them and I have a fear of worms and maggots. So, now there are two Coca-Cola cans in the garbage bin and I can't get them out because of my fear of maggots and this happened because my mom still throws recyclables in the trash despite me telling her not to do that. I hope the garbage people find them and take them out because I take recycling very seriously.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Firestorm wrote:Pretty sure covid got to my brain, that's why I finally decided to take in the memories I had here.
The situation with COVID and other stuff is very stressful especially when combined when everyday stuff. Its really important that you have (all the time really) time to relax, to reanchor yourself and enjoy your time. What has been troubling you the most lately?

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

ROMG4 wrote:
Firestorm wrote:Pretty sure covid got to my brain, that's why I finally decided to take in the memories I had here.
The situation with COVID and other stuff is very stressful especially when combined when everyday stuff. Its really important that you have (all the time really) time to relax, to reanchor yourself and enjoy your time. What has been troubling you the most lately?
John Oliver joked if he woke up the next morning to find himself in the age of the dinosaurs, his first thought would be "whoa those two dinosaurs are standing too close together" and called it COIVD brain. And he's right, someone made sexy fan art of the Amazon from Dragon's Crown and the Amazon from Goblin Slayer and my first thought was "whoa they are standing too close together!"

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The sky is hideous and filled with firesmoke, and now a once in a century windstorm is gonna kick the sh*t outta us for three days, maybe even cause some power outages.

And there's nothing me and my family can do but wait it out.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ShinGojira14 wrote:The sky is hideous and filled with firesmoke, and now a once in a century windstorm is gonna kick the sh*t outta us for three days, maybe even cause some power outages.

I never experienced a freak windstorm like this one in years, but i remember being scared for my life when it hit. Stay safe man.

On my end of things, gearing up for College tomorrow... not ready. Not ready at all.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote:
ShinGojira14 wrote:The sky is hideous and filled with firesmoke, and now a once in a century windstorm is gonna kick the sh*t outta us for three days, maybe even cause some power outages.

I never experienced a freak windstorm like this one in years, but i remember being scared for my life when it hit. Stay safe man.

On my end of things, gearing up for College tomorrow... not ready. Not ready at all.
At least it's not a certain Giant Monster of the Skies. :mrgreen:

Also, wishing you the best of luck in this college term. The road'll be tough at times, but in the end it will be a pathway to great things.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image