What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Fish Cakes »

Terasawa wrote:Waking up.
Comedy Gold

Also, big mood.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

delete
Last edited by Terasawa on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

JAGzilla wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Unrelated, but meeting other foreigners, especially ones here for really dumb reasons recently (rugby), is really obnoxious.
Not to be a jerk, but... at some point you're going to need to accept that not everyone needs to think exactly the way you do. What exactly makes rugby a less intelligent reason to travel than interest in culture?
Rugby itself is fine, I’ve just always been annoyed by European sports fans, like crazy soccer hooligans and the likes. I had a particularly annoying interaction with someone a few days ago, hence the post. Me just being overly reactionary.

Terasawa wrote:Waking up.
Me right now :/
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

It's 96° out. Which is very hot for where I live so I am not used to it and it sucks and makes me tired as hell. Tomorrow will be over 100° I guess, at least I have nothing going on then. :/
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Fish Cakes wrote:It's 96° out. Which is very hot for where I live so I am not used to it and it sucks and makes me tired as hell. Tomorrow will be over 100° I guess, at least I have nothing going on then. :/
Wow,i thought i was the only person on Earth who gets tired when it gets too hot. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Fish Cakes wrote:It's 96° out. Which is very hot for where I live so I am not used to it and it sucks and makes me tired as hell. Tomorrow will be over 100° I guess, at least I have nothing going on then. :/
An issue I have is that whenever it cracks 90F/30C I have the insatiable urge to drink.
I live in the hottest part of Japan, and while it's almost October, there's still days where it's like 90+.

Stay hydrated!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Found a fucking cockroach in the house
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

gottatalktothefake wrote:Found a skreeonking cockroach in the house
My apartment in Brooklyn had tons of roaches and it was horrible. You should get on that ASAP, and make sure there isn't a serious infestation.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
gottatalktothefake wrote:Found a skreeonking cockroach in the house
My apartment in Brooklyn had tons of roaches and it was horrible. You should get on that ASAP, and make sure there isn't a serious infestation.
Yeah, just bought a bunch of bait traps, funnily enough I like in the middle of nowhere so it surprised the shitt out of me.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Yeah, just bought a bunch of bait traps, funnily enough I like in the middle of nowhere so it surprised the shitt out of me.
Congratulations, you've wasted money!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

JAGzilla wrote:
gottatalktothefake wrote: Yeah, just bought a bunch of bait traps, funnily enough I like in the middle of nowhere so it surprised the shitt out of me.
What should I do then?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

gottatalktothefake wrote:
JAGzilla wrote:
What should I do then?
I have no idea. But the bait traps never seem to accomplish anything. Call an exterminator?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Waking up
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I want to cry.

- I'm taking two classes + writing my thesis. The pressure from school.
- I can't call my mom who just got off life support because her husband doesn't let her have her phone at the hospital
- The girl i'm pretty much dating has been distant. She ghosted me all day today. Hasn't read my text messages.

I feel so alone and under pressure and just want to shut down and cry. I just want to love someone, and feel loved. I hate my life.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I want to cry.

- I can't call my mom who just got off life support because her husband doesn't let her have her phone at the hospital
- The girl i'm pretty much dating has been distant. She ghosted me all day today. Hasn't read my text messages.

I feel so alone and under pressure and just want to shut down and cry. I just want to love someone, and feel loved. I hate my life.
Y'know,the thing when it comes to dating is that,there's always something going on in life. Your soulmate might not always have the time to reply when bigger things are happening in their world,it's possible you and her are going through similar feelings as i type this.

I'm sorry about all of this though. Never be afraid to vent to somebody. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I want to cry.

I can’t say much about your mom,

But in regards to the girl you’re dating, just focus on school for now. Once you have your masters, you’ll be more “appealing” to people. Work on self improvement first, you still got time. I think I’m the same way, wanting to love someone, but one thing I’ve noticed is that women go in phases, in that there’s periods of absolutely loneliness, and then a lot of love.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: - The girl i'm pretty much dating has been distant. She ghosted me all day today. Hasn't read my text messages.

Start pulling away from her then. Absence creates attraction from my experience. Don't text or call her for a while and wait for her to text you. If she never contacts you again, then she wasn't the right one for you anyway.

You want someone to love? Start with yourself and see how much more confident you'll start to feel and how people pick up on that. Working on yourself if the best possible thing you can do if you're feeling this way.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Breakdown wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: - The girl i'm pretty much dating has been distant. She ghosted me all day today. Hasn't read my text messages.

Start pulling away from her then. Absence creates attraction from my experience. Don't text or call her for a while and wait for her to text you. If she never contacts you again, then she wasn't the right one for you anyway.

You want someone to love? Start with yourself and see how much more confident you'll start to feel and how people pick up on that. Working on yourself if the best possible thing you can do if you're feeling this way.
You're right. I guess i'll give her space for a few days. It's been 20 hours since my snap was opened. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out i guess.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

I forgot to eat food this morning and my wallet so I had to go home early from work so I didn't faint. :/

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

Fish Cakes wrote:I forgot to eat food this morning and my wallet so I had to go home early from work so I didn't faint. :/
Blood sugar problems? I can fully understand cause I have them too. I absolutely must make certain that I eat something or I'll immediately get the shakes in minutes and then go pale in just like an hour or two........
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III