What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Ivo-goji »

I'm being evicted from my house.

Fuck.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Ivo-goji wrote:I'm being evicted from my house.

skreeonk.
That’s awful dude. :cry: Is there a tenancy board or something you can take it up with?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

skreeonk.
Skreeonk man. Sorry to hear. I hope you have a place to stay at like your parents, brother/sister or friend. :(

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

skreeonk.
Skreeonk doesn't even begin to describe that feeling I imagine...

Sorry Ivo.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

skreeonk.
Hope things workout Ivo.
Spoiler:
Got two wisdom teeth taken out today, it barely hurts, it's waiting for the bleedingto stop, and not being able to eat most of the things I want , that's the hard part. :cry:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

My mom owns some property on the gulf coast that I can relocate to, but there's no house there, so the actual process of moving is going to be... interesting. I have animals that need to be fenced in, and at least it should be possible to pull up our fence posts and set everything back up over there. And I only have 30 days to vacate.

Fun fun fun. Could be worse I guess.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

My friend from work called me that we'll have to be working at night on the 29th so I have to refund my tickets to Infinity War...-_-

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Not quite sure where to put this in exactly but oh well. Today was everybody's last day of work since our job has officially shut down. It was sad to say goodbye to everybody, even if I got some of them on Facebook and so on. We all had lunch together one last time and drank some beer. Afterward, a couple of us were just hanging out and shooting the shit in front of the building where we now use to work at. I think some of us just didn't want to leave and say goodbye.

But hey, I see the bright side of things as well. This is a new beginning for me. New job, a new home (hopefully), new friends, and so on. Plus, I think some of us are planning a get-together around Cinco de Mayo so I might try to show up depending on where life takes me.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

I found out today Gaijin doesn't plan to add Japanese heavy tanks to War Thunder because "They're too controversial." P.S. That's gaijin's way of saying "They never existed xaxaxaxaxa )))))".

OFC, Meanwhile in the Japanese archives...
Last edited by Gawdziller1954 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

GodEmperorGabara wrote:Not quite sure where to put this in exactly but oh well. Today was everybody's last day of work since our job has officially shut down. It was sad to say goodbye to everybody, even if I got some of them on Facebook and so on. We all had lunch together one last time and drank some beer. Afterward, a couple of us were just hanging out and shooting the poop in front of the building where we now use to work at. I think some of us just didn't want to leave and say goodbye.
Really sorry to hear that! It was recently difficult for half my department to be laid off- I can only imagine how difficult it would be for the entire company to do so. What kind of work do you do?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Maritonic wrote:We're in a hotel for a wedding, I'm super nervous and anxious because seeing them all makes me so uncomfortable.
It's natural to be nervous man, it makes us all human. As the old going shows just be yourself. Nothing more.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Maritonic wrote:I was doing that until I was told I was so fat I looked pregnant.
Oh my that's rude... :eh:

Either way I'm confident you can pull it out man. I and others definitely believe in you.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote: I was doing that until I was told I was so fat I looked pregnant.
The only insulting thing about this is that God damn old joke. "Har,har your so fat you look pregnant har,har".....I mean where is the originality man? I mean if you care enough to put a guy down put some God damn work into it.......Followed by a hug and a nice reach around, make a dude feel important.

Dont feel bad Maritonic I like my men big...*hugs then reaches around*.... :lol:

Seriously fuck him, you be you bro, you be you. Get through the day as best you can and before you know it, it will pass.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:I have a pretty bad history with my dad's extended family. But, over the years I've tried to make things work and be civil. Some days it's better, some it's worse.

We're in a hotel for a wedding, I'm super nervous and anxious because seeing them all makes me so uncomfortable. We get there, I relax, everyone is nice, in a good mood, I have a couple beers. I settle into the environment and situation.

More arrive. A family member I have ALWAYS liked and who I always get along with. His first words "whoa! I thought you wife was supposed to be pregnant, not you! What's she feeding you." Blindsided me.

Never let your guard down. Trust no one. Polished off a six pack and now have to suffer this wedding today with no one in this "family" worth spending time with.
Sorry Maritonic, sometimes extended family really stinks. I mean really, was that supposed to be funny?

Added in 16 hours 44 minutes 49 seconds:
First rejection dangit.

Also, I pulled a muscle yodeling.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote: Also, I pulled a muscle yodeling.
Damn it Daws stop giving me ammunition...... You make too easy for me. But here goes.

Is that what you kids call it nowadays, mom dont disturb me ill be in my room yodeling all night.

Dont yodel too hard you wont go blind but youll PULL a muscle...... :lol: .

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote: Also, I pulled a muscle yodeling.
Damn it Daws stop giving me ammunition...... You make too easy for me. But here goes.

Is that what you kids call it nowadays, mom dont disturb me ill be in my room yodeling all night.

Dont yodel too hard you wont go blind but youll PULL a muscle...... :lol: .
goji89: the only man to get an x-rated reference out of Alpine folk music.
goji89 wrote:

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

One of my dogs is missing. None of the neighbors have seen him and I'm getting really worried.
Resized Image

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.