What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Gigantis »

eabaker wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:I'ts been 18 years since 9/11 today. Let us never forget those men and women who sacrificed themselves today. I hope they're happy,wherever they are.x :(
I know that this wasn't your intent, but you might consider rephrasing this post, since it could easily be misread as a celebration of the terrorists.
Oh....didn't mean to say it like that! Hold on a sec.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Dynomy-DX
Interpol Agent

Post by Dynomy-DX »

Pardon my mini rant, but... man, I’m just tired.

I’m tired of seeing the same types of responses and posts, I’m tired of constantly arguing the same crap with people, I’m tired of life constantly finding new ways to bring the worst out of me...

Idk. Lately all I’ve felt is just... resignation, if that’s the right word? To just everything. I’m hearing the same types of people complain, the same types of people ramble, the same kind of struggles whack me and my folks at the back of our heads... this gets exhausting after a while, y’know? I’m not even talking about this site specifically, I’m just sick of everything.

Eh. May or may not take a break from the site either way. I need to find something to lift my spirits again. Stuff just hasn’t been uplifting lately.
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

People I thought were friends trying to bait me into dumb shit that would have probably gotten me in a lot of trouble
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

This beautiful wolf shirt I bought a while back. I think I lost it...-_-

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

Ah shit dude, that's terrible
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

jackzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by jackzilla »

I wouldn't say this ruined my day, but all the people in the Monsterverse section of the forum arguing and bickering with each other, and trying to shoot other people down for having a different opinion as they are, is depressing as hell. People have the right to like KOTM and be excited for the future of the Monsterverse, and people have the right to feel the opposite. But, both sides should be fine with each other, and that's not something I'm seeing.

But hey, it's still better than the Star Wars fanbase these days...
Last edited by jackzilla on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LONG LIVE THE KING

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Seeing old friends change into different people
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

G2000 wrote:Seeing old friends change into different people
Wow, transphobic. /s
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Red Hunter wrote:I've just got a pimble in my ass and its hurting. I can't sit

$hit
OUCH. hope it goes away soon!
Haapply it was

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
LegendZilla wrote:
Red Hunter wrote:I've just got a pimble in my ass and its hurting. I can't sit

$hit
Then pop it.
Suicide

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
jackzilla wrote:I wouldn't say this ruined my day, but all the people in the Monsterverse section of the forum arguing and bickering with each other, and trying to shoot other people down for having a different opinion as they are, is depressing as hell. People have the right to like KOTM and be excited for the future of the Monsterverse, and people have the right to feel the opposite. But, both sides should be fine with each other, and that's not something I'm seeing.

Never gave a $h0t about SW abut alwayas heard about its famdom. Im curious and afraid bout dat
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Thanks for the update on the hemorrhoid, Red. We were all so worried what fate befell your ass-pimple. :|
Last edited by Fish Cakes on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

jackzilla wrote:I wouldn't say this ruined my day, but all the people in the Monsterverse section of the forum arguing and bickering with each other, and trying to shoot other people down for having a different opinion as they are, is depressing as hell. People have the right to like KOTM and be excited for the future of the Monsterverse, and people have the right to feel the opposite. But, both sides should be fine with each other, and that's not something I'm seeing.

I just wanted to say, I appreciate people arguing over things, as opposed to hug boxes, or clearly one sided fanbases where everyone parrots the same opinion. There’s other Godzilla fan sites and places like on reddit where shit is obnoxious.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

This shit's been around since 2014. I remember receiving a death threat for not thinking G'2014 was the cure for cancer. If anything the Monsterverse section actually improved.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

Fish Cakes wrote:Thanks for the update on the hemorrhoid, Red. We were all so worried what fate befell your ass-pimple. :|
Glad for ur preocupaation. Im thinking in writting a saga about dat pimple
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

G2000 wrote:Seeing old friends change into different people
Believe me, I know. Had to kick out two friends of 20+ years since middle school. Makes me question if I really knew them or was just blind to their bullshit till now.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

Hurricane Humberto. Not a direct hit to the island (thank God), but did decent damage all around. Roads are covered in shit, trees have fallen, it’s humid as all hell here, and a good chunk of the island might be without power for about 4 days. I’m used to hurricanes and tropical storms so usually not shaken up, but last night the winds got so bad I was afraid that a wall was gonna come down. I saw too someone’s roof got COMPLETELY torn off.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, we might be getting hit by Hurricane Jerry in a few days as well. UGHHH -_-
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I'm feeling anxious and depressed as fuck. I have no motivation to do anything except go to school and go to the gym.

I'm getting anxious if i don't hear back from the girl i like or my friends are short periods of time.

I don't know why i'm so co-dependent and frantic all of a sudden.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I'm feeling anxious and depressed as skreeonk. I have no motivation to do anything except go to school and go to the gym.

I'm getting anxious if i don't hear back from the girl i like or my friends are short periods of time.

I don't know why i'm so co-dependent and frantic all of a sudden.
I mean, there are people who have zero motivation to go to school, or go to the gym, so I don’t think that’s a bad thing. Just keep up the cycle and keep doing what you’re doing.

Unrelated, but meeting other foreigners, especially ones here for really dumb reasons recently (rugby), is really obnoxious. A bunch of them are way too sex obsessed, and some idiots today just wanted me to translate some stuff for them to talk to these cute girls. When I try to explain why I’m living in japan now, a lot of people just don’t understand beyond really idiotic stereotypes, which is fine. It also made me realize next year will be hell with the olympics.

It’s just a continuing realization that eventually I’ll be in a juicy cross section of existential hell, where I’ll feel awkward around other Americans, but I’ll also never truly be accepted by Japanese people. It’s fine, and I accept that, as I have tons of close friends and people that love me regardless, it’s just an uncomfortable realization.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

A week long "vacation" with my family. Seriously these people can go fuck themselves.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Unrelated, but meeting other foreigners, especially ones here for really dumb reasons recently (rugby), is really obnoxious.
Not to be a jerk, but... at some point you're going to need to accept that not everyone needs to think exactly the way you do. What exactly makes rugby a less intelligent reason to travel than interest in culture?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Waking up.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.