What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Re: What runied your day?

Post by Legionmaster »

New board. Cuz I'm gonna lose all my posts. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. But not really. Old board is still better.
bleep bloop

GotengoXGodzilla
EDF Instructor

Post by GotengoXGodzilla »

What "ruined" my day is that you misspelled ruined. Now every time I look at this thread, I'll be staring right at that misspelling. :x

Nah, just kidding.

What ruined my day was that my dog wouldn't stop taking craps while I was walking him earlier today. Had to pick up a lot of shit.
Check out my film blog - Seeing Is Believing

OptimusPrimevs.g
GPN Volunteer

Post by OptimusPrimevs.g »

Getting my ass kicked by MKG in Super Godzilla, but I got over it.
Do you really think I'm that stupid?!

Bret
G-Grasper

Post by Bret »

The heat and humidity around where I live has been ruining my last couple of days.
Apparently SWTOR said that I can invite 25 people for a 7 day trial of the game. PM me if interested.

tokyostateofmind
Monarch Researcher

Post by tokyostateofmind »

Same. The heat. I hate the heat and i get so miserable. It sucks when my friends or my family go outside to the beach and I don't go. I am missing quality time, but its better if i stay inside. Once outside, i am nobody s bff.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Getting in a fight with my parents over stupid stuff so I might be homeless now.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

spinzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by spinzilla »

pretty frustrated at drawing at the moment. I either hate what comes up or I'm just not inspired. Geck is suffering.
He has told you, O man, what is good;
and fwhat does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,2
and to gwalk humbly with your God?

Micah 6:8
“I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me. ”
― Jim Rohn

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Finding out that the new Twilight novel "Midnight Sun" won't be released.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Finding out that the new Twilight novel "Midnight Sun" won't be released.

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

Arrow
Gotengo Officer

Post by Arrow »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Finding out that the new Twilight novel "Midnight Sun" won't be released.
They were planning another one?

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Arrow wrote:
They were planning another one?
It's basically the first book, but told from Edward's perspective.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

RHF
GPN Volunteer

Post by RHF »

Having to wake up after a great sleep pretty much ruins my days.
For great justice, and fruit pies!

tokyostateofmind
Monarch Researcher

Post by tokyostateofmind »

Confusion.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Nick made me change my avatar. That buttmunch.
He/him/his

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Dealing with student loans; one that their idea of help with payments won't help you at all
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Mothra Freak wrote:
Mothra Freak wrote:So glad you people don't know my name.
Hey whats your name?

My cat has been drooling all over himself and won't keep his tongue in his mouth. We don't know why... I'm kinda scared for him.
Jacob. Last name begins with an H.

>_> No, I'm not trying to get you to troll anybody.
BAW I thought you were Jacob Black.
He/him/his

GojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by GojiFan »

A cop pulling me over and telling me to drive more safely and keep at least 2 car lengths between me and the person in front of me. I was. The cop was tailgating me for about 5 minutes before this happened. Luckily no ticket, but annoying none the less.
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

GojiFan wrote:A cop pulling me over and telling me to drive more safely and keep at least 2 car lengths between me and the person in front of me. I was. The cop was tailgating me for about 5 minutes before this happened. Luckily no ticket, but annoying none the less.

I got pulled over yesterday for my exhaust falling off almost (got that fixed today) and all you have to do is be nice with the cop and they'll leave you alone. The cop asked why I was so nervous he thought maybe I had drugs or something on me. Needless to say it was pretty pleasant despite being pulled over. For the record I was nervous for getting pulled over it doesn't happen that often and when it does I get nervous.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

GojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by GojiFan »

gvamp wrote: I got pulled over yesterday for my exhaust falling off almost (got that fixed today) and all you have to do is be nice with the cop and they'll leave you alone. The cop asked why I was so nervous he thought maybe I had drugs or something on me. Needless to say it was pretty pleasant despite being pulled over. For the record I was nervous for getting pulled over it doesn't happen that often and when it does I get nervous.
Yeah I was polite and everything. It was just kind of annoying that he stopped me to tell me not to do the exact same thing he was doing to me.
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

rememebering that i go into surgery tomorrow... bleh
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark