What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Hey guys. I just want to apologize for everything. For all the times I've been coming across immature, childish and repetitive.

I'm just going through lots lately. Life problems, how the site has been run and so I just vent all that out on those like Ryguy and BARAGONBREH and even people I've liked like Maritonic. Its no excuse though really. I'm 27 and even an decade after I still keep on doing this kind of poop posting when I should had long ago. I know you guys will find this hard to believe but I am trying to better myself and slowly taking one step at a time to stop doing this its just at this point an unfortunate habit of mine that I keep doing but one I'm hoping to overcome in the end.

I don't know how to make it all up to you guys to make amends for everything I've pulled but as said the only way is probably proving I'll better myself not just for you guys but myself as well. :(

Doesn't help too I today had an emotional crisis and realize I can be emotionally unstable when it comes to dogs because today involved around my dad's dog Sophie but I'm better now since we're finding ways to get her to behave more better then ever.
Probably the best thing to do is to realize how pointless and arbitrary the internet is. I get into disagreements with people on here, and the internet all the time, but don’t take it too heart. Not saying that to excuse toxic behavior, but rather the opposite in that don’t beat yourself up over it, and for others doing it to you. I’m sure you’re a fine dude as is everyone, so don’t worry too much about these things.

Not trying to invalidate the second part though. I hope you can get through what you’re going through.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Hey guys. I just want to apologize for everything. For all the times I've been coming across immature, childish and repetitive.

I'm just going through lots lately. Life problems, how the site has been run and so I just vent all that out on those like Ryguy and BARAGONBREH and even people I've liked like Maritonic. Its no excuse though really. I'm 27 and even an decade after I still keep on doing this kind of poop posting when I should had long ago. I know you guys will find this hard to believe but I am trying to better myself and slowly taking one step at a time to stop doing this its just at this point an unfortunate habit of mine that I keep doing but one I'm hoping to overcome in the end.

I don't know how to make it all up to you guys to make amends for everything I've pulled but as said the only way is probably proving I'll better myself not just for you guys but myself as well. :(

Doesn't help too I today had an emotional crisis and realize I can be emotionally unstable when it comes to dogs because today involved around my dad's dog Sophie but I'm better now since we're finding ways to get her to behave more better then ever.
hey it's okay, and sorry if i've been kinda harsh to you at times. sure your a little repetitive but your still a better person than some people that come here. :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gfan, I honestly had no idea. I'm sorry for grilling you so much lately. Best of luck that things get better man, and I hope I wasn't too much of a shithead.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Thanks guys. Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate it. :)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Gfan, I honestly had no idea. I'm sorry for grilling you so much lately. Best of luck that things get better man, and I hope I wasn't too much of a shithead.
Nah its alright were cool. You didn't know before then and its also kinda on me since I should had said this earlier.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Water off a ducks ass......just reign it in a bit and it's all good. We ALL go through shiit nothing to worry about.

Now behave lol.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

So a few days ago, I purchased a vintage VHS camcorder (from 1985 as I saw on its SID after opening the package), and today it arrives. But the postal service worker delivering the package was the single reason I am posting here. How? By lifting the package over the gate to my property, and simply dropping it, despite the "FRAGILE" markings on the package. Like, couldn't have opened the damn gate, just heaved it over :roll: . After opening the case containing the camcorder, what happens? The cover for the LED viewfinder pops off, with a few pieces of broken plastic falling out thereafter. It is something that was fixed with a bit of glue, but I paid $30 in shipping for that to happen.

The unit works despite that incident, however. And I've gotta say, there's nothing cooler to me than seeing the date in a camera set to 1985 by default.

TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Didn't get a job I interviewed for. Again. It was the best interview I've had so far in my time in Sweden too. This comes right when I'm trying to get out of the funk I let myself fall into. I went to a really dark place last week and I still can't seem to fully shake the thoughts away.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Darth Kiryu wrote:Didn't get a job I interviewed for. Again. It was the best interview I've had so far in my time in Sweden too. This comes right when I'm trying to get out of the funk I let myself fall into. I went to a really dark place last week and I still can't seem to fully shake the thoughts away.
I'm sorry about this. Take solace in knowing that eventually things will work out. One way or another. Interesting you say you fell into a funk; I've been in the darkest place I've possibly ever been for the past two or three weeks and I can't get myself out of the hole. I know a few other people going through something similar, now I read this from you as well. I hope things improve for you.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

Well the fact that the past few days are boring as hell. Looks that I wasted my day with nothing, cuz there is nothing to do
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Caught my (now ex) girlfriend cheating. Had a feeling she was before, but she convinced me she wasn't and our issues could be worked out. Turns out she went back up there again, only this time, I had some friends keeping an eye out on stuff. Sent me video evidence of cheating. Gut wrenching, sure. But if anyone here knows me, I take shit to the extreme when it comes to payback. Told her to come get her stuff, it's sitting outside by the dumpster. Mixed her dirty laundry up with the clean stuff and for extra measure, sprayed all of her clothes down with a vinegar mixture that was made up for my dog's skin allergies. And dunked her shoes in the toilet.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

MM Raids Again wrote:Caught my (now ex) girlfriend cheating. Had a feeling she was before, but she convinced me she wasn't and our issues could be worked out. Turns out she went back up there again, only this time, I had some friends keeping an eye out on stuff. Sent me video evidence of cheating. Gut wrenching, sure. But if anyone here knows me, I take shit to the extreme when it comes to payback. Told her to come get her stuff, it's sitting outside by the dumpster. Mixed her dirty laundry up with the clean stuff and for extra measure, sprayed all of her clothes down with a vinegar mixture that was made up for my dog's skin allergies. And dunked her shoes in the toilet.
That's fucked up. I'll never understand cheating. If you're not satisfied with the relationship anymore, just break up...

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Caught my (now ex) girlfriend cheating. Had a feeling she was before, but she convinced me she wasn't and our issues could be worked out. Turns out she went back up there again, only this time, I had some friends keeping an eye out on stuff. Sent me video evidence of cheating. Gut wrenching, sure. But if anyone here knows me, I take poop to the extreme when it comes to payback. Told her to come get her stuff, it's sitting outside by the dumpster. Mixed her dirty laundry up with the clean stuff and for extra measure, sprayed all of her clothes down with a vinegar mixture that was made up for my dog's skin allergies. And dunked her shoes in the toilet.
Sorry to hear that man........ its gonna sound petty of me but glad you got her back, hey, sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Do me a favor.....DO NOT GO BACK TO HER! Too many a times fools go back.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:Caught my (now ex) girlfriend cheating. Had a feeling she was before, but she convinced me she wasn't and our issues could be worked out. Turns out she went back up there again, only this time, I had some friends keeping an eye out on stuff. Sent me video evidence of cheating. Gut wrenching, sure. But if anyone here knows me, I take poop to the extreme when it comes to payback. Told her to come get her stuff, it's sitting outside by the dumpster. Mixed her dirty laundry up with the clean stuff and for extra measure, sprayed all of her clothes down with a vinegar mixture that was made up for my dog's skin allergies. And dunked her shoes in the toilet.
Sorry to hear that man........ its gonna sound petty of me but glad you got her back, hey, sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Do me a favor.....DO NOT GO BACK TO HER! Too many a times fools go back.
She already tried begging forgiveness, doing the whole "I'll do whatever it takes!!!" and shit. My response: Fooled me once, fool me twice..? Nah.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

I've never had a relationship but I sure imagine how ya feel. Won't say I approve being vengeful but I also cannot say too much. Also she now learned her lesson btw lol. I feel sorry for you man, but some bad shit sometimes comes to better days comin up. There is someone who will really love and respect you somewhere and u will both meet up
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Red Hunter wrote:
I've never had a relationship but I sure imagine how ya feel. Won't say I approve being vengeful but I also cannot say too much. Also she now learned her lesson btw lol. I feel sorry for you man, but some bad poop sometimes comes to better days comin up. There is someone who will really love and respect you somewhere and u will both meet up
Yeah, but I think I'm done with relationships for a lil while. Just gonna' go back to doing my own thing for a while and getting my dick wet whenever.

Quote of the Year:

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

MM Raids Again wrote:
Red Hunter wrote:
I've never had a relationship but I sure imagine how ya feel. Won't say I approve being vengeful but I also cannot say too much. Also she now learned her lesson btw lol. I feel sorry for you man, but some bad poop sometimes comes to better days comin up. There is someone who will really love and respect you somewhere and u will both meet up
Yeah, but I think I'm done with relationships for a lil while. Just gonna' go back to doing my own thing for a while and getting my dick wet whenever.
Something I learned with my last lovely deception (me and her don't even had a relationship) is that sometimes is good to have a time with yourself do health the wounds. Also asa I said, the right person is in somewhere for you. Til u find her, enjoy with the wrong ones lol 9popular quote among frineds in here)

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote: Yeah, but I think I'm done with relationships for a lil while. Just gonna' go back to doing my own thing for a while and getting my dick wet whenever.
By getting your dick wet you mean going swimming or taking a cold shower right :eh: .......right?
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote: Yeah, but I think I'm done with relationships for a lil while. Just gonna' go back to doing my own thing for a while and getting my dick wet whenever.
By getting your dick wet you mean going swimming or taking a cold shower right :eh: .......right?
No. I mean I already have a date set up for tomorrow night.

Quote of the Year:

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

@MM rip, but yeah not your fault. When I was a college student I had something similar happen to me. While it’s difficult in the moment, in the long term it’s on her not you. Moving on is the best thing.

Anyways, not nearly as bad, but last night I ate really spicy and oily Chinese food. After, went with some other coworkers to another izakaya and there, ate more spicy food in combo with some strong sake. I remember feeling a burning sensation immediately after. Cut to today, when i woke up, I have very mild fordyce spots, around the area, and cut to me doing the very dumb thing of scratching it. It looks like a very mild STI, which I know it isn’t hence the story I just told; a combo of foods and scratching is bleh. The issue is I’m going on a date on Sunday with this really nice girl who likes Godzilla and Mothra, as well as some other games I like Earthbound/Mother series. I don’t intend to kiss or or anything (Japanese women are super slow, and I don’t want to cause any controversies) but I don’t want her to think I have anything. It’s also one of those weird instances where since it’s my body I instantly notice it, but most likely she wouldn’t, and actually explaining it in broken Japanese will probably make things bad. I think I should just kinda be myself and hope it heals by then.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Our new crayfish died. :( Sometime in the past couple of days. He was fine at the beginning of the week, now just dead. Might have been the temperature, which I did my best to keep cool with the water changes (we do two per week), low oxygen flow at the bottom of the tank, or simply failed to molt. The last one is the most common cause of death for crustaceans.

Sucks though, since the other two would be directly my fault. Which would lead to an undesirable situation which I will not get into here.