What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
G2000
Xilien Halfling

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by G2000 »

Some hipster prick who I have the extreme misfortune of sitting during art class said that Christians were "--------". When I told him that I was a Christian and I didn't care for his remark, he said something to the effect of "my point exactly" and proceeded to tell me that I was a bigot who oppressed all who didn't agree with me. Two friends of his joined in and told me that I and other Christians were "dumb", "uneducated", and that we "should die".

Yeah. I got made fun of for being Christian! That is...wow!
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

My 1 hour class turned into 4 hours because my pickup got caught up at the hospital.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Because my two fuckwad partners failed to show up for our PR presentation, I was given a big, fucking fat "F." 0%, if you want a number. Dropped the course just now. It's funny how public relations is about establishing relationships and communication with people, yet I now leave the class feeling that people are fucking worthless pieces of shit. I don't even want to take it again, though I must in order to graduate.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Showa Gyaos wrote:It's funny how public relations is about establishing relationships and communication with people, yet I now leave the class feeling that people are fucking worthless pieces of shit.
Actually, I think that's the attitude most people in PR secretly hold.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

eabaker wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:It's funny how public relations is about establishing relationships and communication with people, yet I now leave the class feeling that people are fucking worthless pieces of shit.
Actually, I think that's the attitude most people in PR secretly hold.
I wouldn't doubt it...
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

I may or may not have accidentally missed my first class of the day because my alarm didn't go off .__.

Oops.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

So I found out that my crush might not like me...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

akanes_kiryu
Interpol Agent

Post by akanes_kiryu »

TheChingzilla wrote:So I found out that my crush might not like me...
*hugs* Been there many times. :(
PSN: soilsongs

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Not to sound cliché but, "I feel your pain, brother." That's what I've encountered every time I ask someone out: they don't feel the same way.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

Tim85 wrote:
Not to sound cliché but, "I feel your pain, brother." That's what I've encountered every time I ask someone out: they don't feel the same way.

Well, there are plenty of other fish in the sea... Sadly she's the only fish that sticks out to me...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

TheChingzilla wrote:
Tim85 wrote:

Well, there are plenty of other fish in the sea... Sadly she's the only fish that sticks out to me...

find a new one...?
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

TheChingzilla wrote:
Tim85 wrote:

You'll be that way for awhile. Feel free to browse the aquarium for the time being.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

TheChingzilla wrote:
Tim85 wrote:

Ooh, I know what you mean. I'm experiencing that right now. It sucks if she goes out with a jackass too. :(
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Trust me, relationships are tiresome and so not worth it.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

akanes_kiryu
Interpol Agent

Post by akanes_kiryu »

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:
Castellan Zilla wrote:Trust me, relationships are tiresome and so not worth it.
Aren't you in one. :P
Doesn't mean it's not true.
Just kidding, sweetie, in case any of your spies are reading this. I love my partner very much! :lol:

In all seriousness, learning to leverage things and be interested in stuff I never would've been interested in before, in repayment for all the care and love she put into my interests (she honestly held me at the end of Mass Effect 3 instead of ridiculing me for crying at a video game. Dammit, the music started up in my head again, I'm gonna get all weepy.) was tough and letting my guard down, but seriously, it's so worth it. Especially since we've been discussing the LP Godzilla's head for the past hour. That's love. It's not always easy to find, but when you do, you hold on to it and you never let go! :P

akanes_kiryu
Interpol Agent

Post by akanes_kiryu »

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

I sacked my spies due to them being discovered. :P
If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, those weren't spies, it was a community theater group! That's why they were discovered, they were terrible at being spies. :P

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I wanted to be a marine, but due to legal issues I couldn't. I would have to be the first in line after the TWTC BOMBING and I just regret that action. I wanted to die for this great nation and bring forth LOVE. So it pisses me off when someone says 'Merica' Like no big deal. I couldn't but two months after the towers fell I tried to get in but because of my past I could not. So to all of you that say this shit FU****ck yOU.

akanes_kiryu
Interpol Agent

Post by akanes_kiryu »

So, yeah... Break up the hippie union, there, Varan, or whatever we were talking about...

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

I keep sneezing and it makes my arms hurt. What's with that?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Chris is a super computer? Don't you know that?

@Hayes: Could be muscle pain or a pinched nerve. The body is a weird thing, that or when you sneeze you flail your arm about and keep hitting it :P