What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

weird day so far
I woke up at 6 AM, ate breakfast, and took a shower. I was ready to go to school, but then i started to feel sick and lost almost all of my energy. I was gonna call my mom and tell her about it, but for some reason I decided to lie down for a few seconds. Next thing I know, it's 11 AM and I missed my first 3 classes.
ugh
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

While it didn't ruin my day, it still managed to anger me alot in front of my classmates, someone said to the teacher "Hey Mr., His lips look like a girls private part. Lololol!" And they called me "Camel toe lips."
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Anxiety from many things recently. And now tons of paranoia. Sometimes I wish there was a very certain way of just..... Leaving......

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:While it didn't ruin my day, it still managed to anger me alot in front of my classmates, someone said to the teacher "Hey Mr., His lips look like a girls private part. Lololol!" And they called me "Camel toe lips."
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you so a little of both o.k haha, aww.

Now, whenever they call you " camel toe lips" simply reply "Yeah, it's because I spend so much time down on your mom she leaves an imprint. Congrats your getting a rare look at your moms vagina".

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

kamilleblu wrote:So in theory today the class had a discussion about gender and sexuality. The leaders of the discussion, all females, were an interesting bunch. I tried explaining that because we are a sexually dimorphic species, there are differences between males and females. Said differences influence our gender expectations and roles. Although society plays a role too. They outright dismissed any biological differences, asserting that we are the same (aside from females giving birth). When I mentioned that men overall generally have greater physical strength, my professor says that strength is a social construct and that the sexes have different strengths and weaknesses (never denied the latter). Dumbfounded by the strawmanning, contradictions, and outright denial of basic facts, I dropped out of the discussion. Left me frustrated for hours.
Well that's just being willfully ignorant.

It sucks but generally men have more muscle mass than women. Part of the reason why I got mad about that test they did for female marines a while back was because it was rigged, and one of the ways it was rigged was they were told to only examine how well the women who are not average I.E. can keep up with the men, perform. Instead they test all of them and give us the average, which is on average most women aren't as good at combat as men.

So basically they just told us shit we already know, we didn't want an average cause we already know this, we wanted to know exceptional woman, they were told by higher ups not to look at averages but at exceptions but they either didn't understand or purposely fucked it up.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:While it didn't ruin my day, it still managed to anger me alot in front of my classmates, someone said to the teacher "Hey Mr., His lips look like a girls private part. Lololol!" And they called me "Camel toe lips."
Dumb kid. That would get him detention or in school suspension, right?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Sadly, no. I'm surprised that the teacher snickered a little. I mean, what kind of teacher goes with what the bullies say? Oh wait, almost all of them. :(
goji89 wrote:
I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you so a little of both o.k haha, aww.

Now, whenever they call you " camel toe lips" simply reply "Yeah, it's because I spend so much time down on your mom she leaves an imprint. Congrats your getting a rare look at your moms vagina".
Epic comeback dude! I'll do it when I get back to school.

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:Sadly, no. I'm surprised that the teacher snickered a little. I mean, what kind of teacher goes with what the bullies say? Oh wait, almost all of them. :(
What state do you go to school in? At my school, those kids wouldn't last. There would be suspensions left and right.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Kaijunator wrote:
M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:Sadly, no. I'm surprised that the teacher snickered a little. I mean, what kind of teacher goes with what the bullies say? Oh wait, almost all of them. :(
What state do you go to school in? At my school, those kids wouldn't last. There would be suspensions left and right.
Texas, where the popular "Thug" douchebags can run their motor mouth.

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Living Corpse wrote:
kamilleblu wrote:So in theory today the class had a discussion about gender and sexuality. The leaders of the discussion, all females, were an interesting bunch. I tried explaining that because we are a sexually dimorphic species, there are differences between males and females. Said differences influence our gender expectations and roles. Although society plays a role too. They outright dismissed any biological differences, asserting that we are the same (aside from females giving birth). When I mentioned that men overall generally have greater physical strength, my professor says that strength is a social construct and that the sexes have different strengths and weaknesses (never denied the latter). Dumbfounded by the strawmanning, contradictions, and outright denial of basic facts, I dropped out of the discussion. Left me frustrated for hours.
Well that's just being willfully ignorant.

It sucks but generally men have more muscle mass than women. Part of the reason why I got mad about that test they did for female marines a while back was because it was rigged, and one of the ways it was rigged was they were told to only examine how well the women who are not average I.E. can keep up with the men, perform. Instead they test all of them and give us the average, which is on average most women aren't as good at combat as men.

So basically they just told us shit we already know, we didn't want an average cause we already know this, we wanted to know exceptional woman, they were told by higher ups not to look at averages but at exceptions but they either didn't understand or purposely fucked it up.
Welcome to Postmodernism. Population = A Social Construct.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

alienhulk2099
G-Grasper

Post by alienhulk2099 »

The 4chan archive is officially gone. Stuff like my take on of Ultraman Cho Gekiden and observations through Battle of Sunrise are gone as well as many classic posts and pics. Even the time I same posted a Linkara hate topic on /co/ into oblivion complete with replying "sup" with soup or salad. :(

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

On Monday, I spoke to financial aid to get my hold situation fixed. They just needed to review my grades. They acknowledged that I had accepted the loan. They said it would be disbursed by Thursday at the latest. So I thought everything was peachy after that.

Tonight I receive an email stating that I am being held under delinquency for lack of payment to the university. I open my online student account, and it says that I accepted NO AMOUNT of financial aid at all. I'm not one to threaten to bust skulls, but I'm so fed up with this damn institution that I want to start throwing shit around in my own bedroom!

It's not even my loan servicer doing this shit! I got into contact with them, and they said "Well, you did accept it. We have it written here that you accepted the loan on 8/17/15." So it's the fucking university doing this! I'm tired of it! This place is a giant clusterfuck of mismanagement! :evil:
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Showa Gyaos wrote:On Monday, I spoke to financial aid to get my hold situation fixed. They just needed to review my grades. They acknowledged that I had accepted the loan. They said it would be disbursed by Thursday at the latest. So I thought everything was peachy after that.

Tonight I receive an email stating that I am being held under delinquency for lack of payment to the university. I open my online student account, and it says that I accepted NO AMOUNT of financial aid at all. I'm not one to threaten to bust skulls, but I'm so fed up with this damn institution that I want to start throwing shit around in my own bedroom!

It's not even my loan servicer doing this shit! I got into contact with them, and they said "Well, you did accept it. We have it written here that you accepted the loan on 8/17/15." So it's the skreeonking university doing this! I'm tired of it! This place is a giant clusterskreeonk of mismanagement! :evil:
Helpful tip my friend, no one that works at a uni cares about their job. The only way to get what you want is to annoy them to the point where they do what you want so you will leave them alone.

Monster Zero
Futurian

Post by Monster Zero »

One of the kids at my school tried committing suicide. He shot himself in the head. He is now in the hospital out of town, but the doctors say he won't make it through the night. Even though I barely knew him, this is very sad. Just the other day he was bright and happy in my speech class...

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

I'm fucking pissed because someone doesn't know the definition of "secret"

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Godzillian wrote:Helpful tip my friend, no one that works at a uni cares about their job. The only way to get what you want is to annoy them to the point where they do what you want so you will leave them alone.
Yeah, I'm working on that. They will do their job. I will not get screwed for it.
Monster Zero wrote:One of the kids at my school tried committing suicide. He shot himself in the head. He is now in the hospital out of town, but the doctors say he won't make it through the night. Even though I barely knew him, this is very sad. Just the other day he was bright and happy in my speech class...
He might have depression. I knew someone who was the same way (smiling, happier than usual, etc.) before she succeeded in taking her own life, and she apparently had it. Emotions belie what people with mental illnesses are really going through. That's the scary thing.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Just found out that my grandma has cancer in her liver and lungs

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:Just found out that my grandma has cancer in her liver and lungs
Sorry to hear that.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:Just found out that my grandma has cancer in her liver and lungs
My condolences.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

I made an accidental wish in my head and I think it already came true. I know it didn't actually come true but I'm paranoid.

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon