What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Spuro
Keizer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Spuro »

starsteam wrote:Cat brought in ANOTHER gopher rat and let it loose in my brother's room, which is a mess. Took an hour to throw things about and pull things back and kick the cat in there to drag it back out. Once it did, I grabbed a baseball bat and took the rat outside. Getting so sick of the cat bringing in her catches. Last week she brought one in and dropped it on top of my barefoot.
The cat is doing that because it thinks you suck at hunting, and she's trying to teach you how to hunt as though you were a kitten.

Better sharpen those fingernails and listen up if you want it to stop. :P
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Chris55 wrote: You need a Fappy Meal
But it's more than two months until Fappiano!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

I've been spending at least +2 hours on Algebra HW... Our teacher barely gives us any info on how to do it, the HW is long as hell, we still haven't gotten our textbooks, the internet is fucking useless, plus none of my friends seem to know as well... I know this might be too much of a burden to ask, but can you help me with this?

We're supposed to simplify exponents, and I seem to struggle with the division ones...

For example, D/2D(D over 2D). Are we supposed to cancel out the D'S, so that it be only 2 or what?

20j^2k/23j^2k^2. I have no skreeronk clue whatsoever on what to do...

9t^2/24st. Again I don't have a clue on what to do...

y^2z^2/3z^2.

Can someone please assist me?I would really appreciate it...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

^^ You just ruined mine, since I said I would never see an algebra question ever. My ten year streak is over, thanks.

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

TheChingzilla wrote: For example, D/2D(D over 2D). Are we supposed to cancel out the D'S, so that it be only 2 or what?
The D's cancel, but remember that the 2 is in the denominator, so it's 1/2.
TheChingzilla wrote: 20j^2k/23j^2k^2. I have no skreeronk clue whatsoever on what to do...
Can you rewrite this question with parenthesis? I'm not quite sure what's in the exponents and if the whole second part is in the denominator...
TheChingzilla wrote: 9t^2/24st. Again I don't have a clue on what to do...
Is the "s" a typo, or another variable? The T's cancel, so you're left with just 9t on the numerator and 24s on the denominator.
TheChingzilla wrote: y^2z^2/3z^2.
I need parenthesis to know what's going on here! But I assume it's [y^(2)*2Z^(2)] divided by [3Z^(2)]. Just cancel out the Z's and you're left with (2/3)y^2.

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

My uncle still wants to start shit with me.
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Let my ex-wife use my PC, & NOW My Facebook is clogged with HER friends & shit!!! Good thing I'm drinking right now, or my BP would be thru the ROOF!!!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Found out my local Blockbuster will be closing around Halloween. :(
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Found out my local Blockbuster will be closing around Halloween. :(
time to get some movies for dirt cheap my friend. When the one closed by me I got a good amount of dvds for like $10. Hope you have some spending money cause they will be selling EVERYTHING. Someone even bought the neon blockbuster sign on the inside of the store when the one by me closed.

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

gigan72 wrote:
Godzilla2000Zero wrote:My uncle still wants to start shit with me.
Why? What did you do?
Well as it turns out he didn't approve of my decision to get my GED, but now we are on the same page after talking with another uncle.
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

@20th Century Boy, thanks for the help but I have since turned it in... Not sure if I got it right though...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

My day's been fine, but this pretty well fucked up the last hour, though at least in a funny way. :lol: My brother called and said that USA Today had something about JK Rowling confirming an eighth Harry Potter book. This came as a rather substantial 'what the frigging hell?' moment for me, as I'd stopped waiting for one of those in '07. So I've been scrambling all over the internet like an idiot for the last hour, trying to figure out where this was coming from. I turn up nothing, call my brother to see where exactly he got it from, and he checks again to find that the whole thing was apparently an old April Fools prank, or something. Not happening at all.

*slams face into keyboard* Oh, well. There's no story for an eighth book, anyway.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

Jeff Gordon missed the chase
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
MechaJahgeezilla wrote:Jeff Gordon missed the chase
He was at least gracious about it. Gordon's got class when it comes to losing.

But admit it, that was an awesome final lap, so much fun to watch. The insanity of that last lap was great.
There's no denying it was a good race, but still, coming so close, but so far is just heartwrenching.
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

My school has blocked TohoKingdom. :| Now what shall I do to waste time between classes?!
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

King Caesar wrote:My school has blocked TohoKingdom. :| Now what shall I do to waste time between classes?!
Time to drop out! :P
bleep bloop

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

King Caesar wrote:My school has blocked TohoKingdom. :| Now what shall I do to waste time between classes?!
That sucks man, TK wasn't blocked at my school but the forum was. You can always appeal to them saying its an information database and not a goof off site. There are other ways around that but we can't discuss that here. X_X

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

I stabbed myself with a screw driver at work today

akanes_kiryu
Interpol Agent

Post by akanes_kiryu »

Godzillian wrote:I stabbed myself with a screw driver at work today
There are easier ways to get out of work! ;)

I finalized my annual Halloween kaiju marathon (which I will actually be reviewing everything I watch this year.) I cut out all the "sorta" films (Battle/War in Outer Space, etc.,) but added some TV shows (the first three Ultra series, Towards the Future,) and, dear Cthulhu, the list looks like it might kill me.
PSN: soilsongs

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

SpaceG92 wrote:
That sucks man, TK wasn't blocked at my school but the forum was. You can always appeal to them saying its an information database and not a goof off site. There are other ways around that but we can't discuss that here. X_X
I think what happened was our school monitors the Mac computers in particular, and I was -------- and thought to browse the forums and site briefly. Since all activity is monitored and recorded, I can almost guarantee you they found out about this site and blocked it. Dammit.
Legionmaster wrote:Time to drop out! :P
Who needs school when you have TK, right?
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.