What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by knockinrockin »

NSZ wrote:I've had it up to here with the skreeonk neighbor dog. She shits in our yard, has stolen a bowl meant for the squatting cats, and tried stealing another one today and dropped it on the road, shattering it. :mad: :mad:

I keep saying to my parents: build a skreeonk fence, but noooooooo, "Fences are expensive" says my mother who keeps calling that thieving vandalizing bitch a "good girl". :roll:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Try pooping on it's lawn, and see how the dog feels for someone pooping on it's territory

I guarantee it'll work.(Trust me)
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

Orgasmatron
G-Grasper

Post by Orgasmatron »

from the looks of that post im guessing youre on some painkillers? : p

anyway, glad to hear youre ok
formerly known as Godzilla1964

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by space godzilla »

Ruined my day yesterday. Summer vacation is over for me.
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

MDK
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MDK »

Hellspawn28 wrote:Today was probably the most scariest day of my life. Today I was hit by car and I was rush to the hospital. I was scared that I might never seen my family and friends ever again. Luckily I'm okay and nothing was broken. I have a major bruise on my right side of my body and I will be in bed for most of the week.

I want to know everyone that I will be okay and I'm happy that I'm alive right now.
Get well soon!
TK's resident O L D S H O W A F A N B O Y who is a salty heisei and sticklegs zilla H A T E R and GINO fan S T E R E O T Y P E R and member who threw a T E M P E R T A N T R U M over Vega
Legion1979 wrote:The Godzilla fandom tends to attract three types of people; ignorant kids, social deviants and drunks in their late '20s and older. Lol
SaltPersonified wrote:Says the one who threw a temper tantrum over Vega
If you're forced ignored with me and you see this because you logged out to read my posts you need a life lol

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

I went into work today (I work at a hospital) and I was informed that one of the PCTs (Patient Care Techs) murdered his wife (she was a nurse at the hospital) and son at their home. Then he killed himself. Shit like this really fucks with your head.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

My mom informed me it was a high stress job, anything really frontline medical. That sucks Castellan, hope moral at work doesn't sink lower because of it.

Offtopic quickie: Got your message, no problem ;) Couldn't reply back due to you having PM's turned off. I hate not returning thank yous, bugs the poo out of me.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

NSZ wrote:I've had it up to here with the skreeonk neighbor dog. She shits in our yard, has stolen a bowl meant for the squatting cat
Shit in the dog's bowl and drop the bowl on the dog's head, that'll teach it.
On Topic: Another day of boredom, nowhere to go, no one to see. I wish we never moved.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Mom's in the hospital. She had chest pains this morning and I took her to the ER. Fortunately it looks like she's going to be fine, but the doctor wants her to stay overnight just to make sure and unless something happens in the night, she can come home in the morning. We didn't want to take any chances since she had her heart attack almost 11 years ago.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

I legitimately teared up when I went to put on Speed Channel and I realized that the money grubbing assholes at FOX killed it off and made it into Fox Sports 1.
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

Tim85 wrote:Mom's in the hospital. She had chest pains this morning and I took her to the ER. Fortunately it looks like she's going to be fine, but the doctor wants her to stay overnight just to make sure and unless something happens in the night, she can come home in the morning. We didn't want to take any chances since she had her heart attack almost 11 years ago.
Sorry to hear this. Hope your mom feels better soon.

Ugh, almost 2am here and can't sleep. Think I might walk outside barefoot for awhile then dive into bed feet first and freeze my wife. She looks like an angel when she sleeps... Cold feet attack!!
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

BrashAlaskan95 wrote:Well, about a year and three days ago, my mom died of liver failure, and I thought I'd have my crying episode three days ago, but nope it just snuck up on me and I just got out of it for the most part.
Sorry about your mom, hope you feel better

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Last week I went into Radio Shack to get new phones for me and my parents because well we've had the same phones now forever and I'm tired on Net10. So I set it up to have a Nokia Lumia 920 for me and two iPhone 4Ses for my parents today. Well when I get there they had our phones in stock but their system was down so they couldn't do anything. They didn't even bother calling me to tell me this which really pissed me off because it's a 20 minute drive. What pissed me off even more was the other location's system was up but we couldn't go there for some reason and to top it off my new phone was supposed to be free but now I guess it's $30 for a new line which doesn't make sense to me.

Well we went to the mall and to best buy mobile and got my parents phones set up for $50 cheaper so that was a plus and I'm going to Radio Shack tomorrow to get mine. Maybe.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Well it looks like we're moving again, landlord's now saying the last payment to the house wasn't paid. Yeah that's because you took the money and the receipt and ran, you asshole! I honestly think this guy is a licensed contractor, I hope he's not, because he'll be sooo boned.
It mainly ruined my day because I know we'll be moving so I'll have to eventually pack up everything again, thankfully this new place isn't so bad, it has a yard that isn't filled with junk, it's roof is fine, electricity is in this freaking century, and the place isn't falling apart. But yeah moving sucks, if we could stop moving I could get my ID and get a GED and help with the payments but things aren't going well right now.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

BrashAlaskan95 wrote:Well, about a year and three days ago, my mom died of liver failure, and I thought I'd have my crying episode three days ago, but nope it just snuck up on me and I just got out of it for the most part.
Sounds cliché and probably not true but I can relate.
Always remember, you will never get over losing her, especially losing her when you are at a young age. You will eventually learn to live with the grief. So don't let ANYONE tell you to get over it and move on.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Having to fill out applications for colleges. Ugh, somebody kick me. Kick me hard.

(catch the reference, get a cookie)
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

King Caesar wrote:Having to fill out applications for colleges. Ugh, somebody kick me. Kick me hard.

(catch the reference, get a cookie)
What college are you planning on going to?

And, I had diarrhea like just right now...
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Godzilla 1995 wrote:
TheChingzilla wrote:

And, I had diarrhea like just right now...
Funny, but far more information than I needed.
I say it's not enough! Tell us, did you eat corn? Was it full stream or turd burger? DID IT HAVE A UNIQUE COLORING?? WHERE IS THE SILVER?!
On Topic: Well yeah, now I know we're moving for sure. Oh the packing, the... packing.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

So, today, a family friend of ours (mother's side) who has congestive heart failure checked into an assisted living home today. He's going to die soon, so they put him there to make him feel as at home as they can before he does (he has stated various times he doesn't want to die in a hospital). So, he was an atheist for most of his life, but recently he told my grandfather that he believes in Christ. However, he is firmly convinced that he converted "too late" and that he is going to Hell.

Let me repeat that: He is entirely convinced that he is going to Hell.

So, yeah. Even if you're an atheist, you could understand that being convinced that you are going to the worst place ever would be tortuous.

We don't believe its too late, and we have told him that, but he is sure. We're praying that God will take the fear away.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

My depression is back with a vengeance and I'm doing my best to cope with it. I want to talk to someone, but it seems all my friends have abandoned me. Really get irked I'm there for them when they need me, but they seem to vanish when I need them.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Handsome Jack
G-Force Personnel

Post by Handsome Jack »

I feel like I have to throw up. And it's been like this for three hours.
What’s that saying? Don’t pick a fight with a man with nothing left to lose? I’m going to show you just how much you have left to lose.

Where the hell is -- I had a violin somewhere, I was gonna play it all sarcastically --goddammit, I saw it like a day ago. Blake! Violin!

You are a bandit AND I AM THE GODDAMN HERO!