What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by BlankAccount »

Cheeseus Crust.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

So, my college is closing down for the entire semester due to the stupid crappy virus. So now I’m practically paying for an all online classes, which I DESPISE. And it looks like the class I liked the most, Animation, can’t be an online course. So now I probably won’t be able to take that class again. I guess I can’t enjoy college or whatever. :cry: :cry:
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

MinorBone Good wrote:So, my college is closing down for the entire semester due to the stupid crappy virus. So now I’m practically paying for an all online classes, which I DESPISE. And it looks like the class I liked the most, Animation, can’t be an online course. So now I probably won’t be able to take that class again. I guess I can’t enjoy college or whatever. :cry: :cry:
You don't happen to be part of the CUNY/SUNY system do you (NY public colleges)?

In that case that sucks, it sucks doing online classes, despite what some of the *ahem* lazier people say. For a liberal arts education, there's a lot of wealth of interacting and learning from others.

In any case, good luck.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:You don't happen to be part of the CUNY/SUNY system do you (NY public colleges)?

In that case that sucks, it sucks doing online classes, despite what some of the *ahem* lazier people say. For a liberal arts education, there's a lot of wealth of interacting and learning from others.

In any case, good luck.
Yeah, it’s a shame. At least I get another week to enjoy the rest of my classes while I can. Thanks for the luck LSD! :)
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Edit: Everything I said I didn't mean. I just cracked under peer pressure.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

MLB has been suspended until further notice. Because of course it is.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

This morning i have allergies and i puked this morning. I hate it so much.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

comment deleted
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Man i do not feel well..body aches, super tired, throat raspy.

Don't think it's Coronavirus. Probably just the flu because my cousin had that.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

tyrantgoji wrote:Man i do not feel well..body aches, super tired, throat raspy.

Don't think it's Coronavirus. Probably just the flu because my cousin had that.
It's super Hell STDs.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I just find out that some people have become so panicked about Coronavirus, that vets are getting flooded with calls from people wanting their pets out down. Because there's a bullshit rumour going around that you can get it from dogs. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone here.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I just find out that some people have become so panicked about Coronavirus, that vets are getting flooded with calls from people wanting their pets out down. Because there's a bullshit rumour going around that you can get it from dogs. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone here.
Even if that’s true (dogs can get it, they can’t) that’s bullshit because the sane thing to do, is just avoid other dogs, and if you have the luxury, let them go out in the backyard and not interact with others.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

We were going to go see King Kong 1933, but our Cinemark was closed because of a busted waterline. Thankfully it wasn't the Covid-19, but Kong was only going to play today.
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I just find out that some people have become so panicked about Coronavirus, that vets are getting flooded with calls from people wanting their pets out down. Because there's a bullshit rumour going around that you can get it from dogs. I'm very sorry if this upsets anyone here.
Even if that’s true (dogs can get it, they can’t) that’s bullshit because the sane thing to do, is just avoid other dogs, and if you have the luxury, let them go out in the backyard and not interact with others.
At least as of Friday, there is no evidence the virus infects dogs. But if you're positive you should still quarantine them anyways, since they can still physically carry the virus if you were in close contact with them (just like any other object).
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Got into a small brawl that got out of hand. ripped shirts, damaged books. Neither of us are violent people and both shoulda & coulda stopped earlier as it was essentially over nothing. After stuff like this it just makes one feel unwise and brutish. More so because just last week my psychologist had given me the recommendation for these once in a while outbursts of, "Just don't' hit. Don't hit people. It accomplishes nothing good for yourself". We are both fine now but should act better.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

State of NY is closing all movie theaters until further notice meaning I'm essentially out of a job indefinitely.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltramanGoji wrote:State of NY is closing all movie theaters until further notice meaning I'm essentially out of a job indefinitely.
Fuck.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

I was at a family party on Saturday, and forgot one of my little second cousins was there. Shes 10, and some dark shit has gone down in her life. Horrible stuff that didn't think could happen in my own family. She was happy and enjoying herself but I just couldn't get the image of what happened to her out of my head. I made. That aside, I went out of my way just to make sure she was ok and happy. Snuck her s cookie, gave her a seat when there was no others. Even had her teach me how do to the Fortnite floss dance.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

And so it begins. The Yellow Death has returned to plague us once again. :cry:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JAGzilla wrote:And so it begins. The Yellow Death has returned to plague us once again. :cry:

But look on the bright side! At least they don't carry Coronavirus. :lol:
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!