What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Found out I'm gonna be losing my job in April. I've figured this would happen soon and had been preparing for this moment for a while now. I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. But they plan to give us that stay extra hours so there's that. Plus, I got tax money coming to me soon as well as a person owing me almost 600 dollars so I'm not too worried about money. Once I lose my job, I'm going to look into moving out and getting a better job.

Another thing is that something has been bothering me since yesterday and it's making me feel bummed out. It'd make sense for it to be about me losing my job, but it feels like something else is causing it and I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just a seasonal depression thing since it's pretty goddamn frigid over here. All I know is that I just want it to go away.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.

<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Postby Showa Gyaos » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:11 pm

GodEmperorGabara wrote:Found out I'm gonna be losing my job in April. I've figured this would happen soon and had been preparing for this moment for a while now. I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. But they plan to give us that stay extra hours so there's that. Plus, I got tax money coming to me soon as well as a person owing me almost 600 dollars so I'm not too worried about money. Once I lose my job, I'm going to look into moving out and getting a better job.

Another thing is that something has been bothering me since yesterday and it's making me feel bummed out. It'd make sense for it to be about me losing my job, but it feels like something else is causing it and I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just a seasonal depression thing since it's pretty goddamn frigid over here. All I know is that I just want it to go away.

Being laid off sucks, so I can sympathize. I hope things improve for you by April.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.

Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian
Location: At the lodge of the Benevolent Society of Angry Misathropes

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:09 am

Just learned that I can't handle caffeine.
Hello fellow creations of God! I look forward to joining with you in jolly cooperation!

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:*Edit, just counted them. I have a total of 505 books. Holy carp...

Nerds are like the Predators. You display the dead trophies up on your mantle in order of time and death and rarity.....How can you live with yourselfs.

You didn't know about the thirty foot wolf?
Image Resized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Was stuck at work for 14 hours. Oh well 6 of those hours are double time so I'll manage.
Rocker, Dinosaur nut, Cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, of you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Edits: was looking through a catalog of unique places in the world and clicked on a museum that looked interesting. We scrolled through the picture before being stricken by the image of a person in the nude. A live person. Not a painting.
Good gosh, is anything sacred anymore now that travel guides have gone to the trash side?
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello fellow creations of God! I look forward to joining with you in jolly cooperation!

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:*Edit, just counted them. I have a total of 505 books. Holy carp...

Nerds are like the Predators. You display the dead trophies up on your mantle in order of time and death and rarity.....How can you live with yourselfs.

Image Resized Image

Maritonic
G-Grasper

Postby Maritonic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:30 am

Butchering my New Years Resolutions. Need to get my poop together.
All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain...
Resized Image
Resized Image
My Instagram for my figure edits: https://www.instagram.com/anubityde/?hl=en

goji89
Kwaidan

Postby goji89 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:08 am

Maritonic wrote:Butchering my New Years Resolutions. Need to get my poop together.

Don't worry.......just get back on track. We're all human and make mistakes. Keep trying I know you can bro.

Also.....why not say poop? Your a grown ass man.

Wait what dafuq is this censored word poop? Shiit.

Damn you SpaceG....where the hell do you think we are? Sesame Street?
Last edited by goji89 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 am

goji89 wrote:
Maritonic wrote:Butchering my New Years Resolutions. Need to get my poop together.

Don't worry.......just get back on track. We're all human and make mistakes. Keep trying I know you can bro.

Also.....why not say poop? Your a grown ass man.

Wait what dafuq is this censored word poop? Shiit.

Damn you SpaceG....where the hell do you think we are? Sesame Street?

^ This post was sponsored by the letter "p".

goji89 wrote:

Image Resized Image

Maverick Centigrade
Kwaidan

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 am

Had to fly back to Arizona last night, my mom's health seems to be getting worse quickly.
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 am

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Had to fly back to Arizona last night, my mom's health seems to be getting worse quickly.

Sorry Mav, we're praying for you guys. Hope you don't have jet lag.

goji89 wrote:

Image Resized Image

Maritonic
G-Grasper

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:47 am

Found a guy I used to make daily deliveries to dead in his garage.
Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.
Not sure I wanna go home tonight. Quite seriously considering driving into the woods.
Oh, and considering surgery to cut out 75% of my stomach so I can finally lose weight.
Today's grand.
Resized Image
Resized Image

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:37 pm

Maritonic wrote:Found a guy I used to make daily deliveries to dead in his garage.
Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.
Not sure I wanna go home tonight. Quite seriously considering driving into the woods.
Oh, and considering surgery to cut out 75% of my stomach so I can finally lose weight.
Today's grand.

1- Don't drive off into the woods.
2- Fights happen in a relationship. What dictates a relationship that "works" is whether or not you work past those fights. (Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.)
3- Not sure what to say about finding the dead guy. Sorry though.
4- DON'T. DRIVE. OFF. INTO. THE. WOODS. Or anywhere else for that matter.

goji89 wrote:

Image Resized Image

UltimateDitto
JXSDF Technician

Postby UltimateDitto » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Scary things are in the woods, like aliens! But seriously, I hope and pray all goes well for you real soon. :thumbsup:
*MechaGoji Bro7503's Mile high quote*

"Did you really just quote ALL of that, JUST to say you didn't know there was a Lion King end credit scene ?" - Lain of The Wired
GEORGE!
Resized Image

Zarm
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Zarm » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Maritonic wrote:Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.

Those are... pretty common in pregnancy. Hormones are messing with her, intimacy can be less than consistent, you're both having to adapt logistically and mentally to life becoming very different on the horizon. It can throw things out of whack, and make it feel like you're in a very bad place... but that is going to change. It's no different than when you get sick, or when she has a period, or if either of you has gotten a bad sleep for several days in a row- it's just a temporary condition that makes everything in life feel harder than it really is. (It's just that it lasts a little longer with a pregnancy). But just like with each of those times, things will get back to normal, the thing temporarily making everything feel like crap will fade away, and your relationship will be as strong as it ever was; it's just a matter of being patient with each-other through the time when changes both physical and mental are throwing you both out of whack. But believe me, it's not you, it's not her; it's the pregnancy. Which will be over eventually, and which will be worth the rough times it inevitably conjures up. Right now, it may feel like your relationship is on the rocks- it certainly has for my wife and I with both pregnancies- but once this pregnancy has run its course and there's a little time for recovery, everything's going to look a lot different (and a lot better).
Maranatha!

"Give me ineffectual observers standing on a hill any day."

goji89
Kwaidan

Postby goji89 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Maritonic wrote:Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.

Oh shiit, pick me up so we can go together, never been to the woods but I warn you, if I see you break out the banjo and ask me if Ive seen Deliverence I will leave your ass there faster than Goku's instant transmission.
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Postby gvamp » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Today has been one big poop storm, the weather went from 55 degrees yesterday to 19 degrees today so my car doors decided to freeze shut so when I finally got the driver side door open it wouldn't shut So I had to drive my car over to my sisters house holding the door shut all the way there so I could borrow her vehicle to take to work today.

skreeonk Michigan's weather.
optimum in mundi

HeiseiGodzilla117
E.S.P.Spy

Postby HeiseiGodzilla117 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 am

Can't go to work because of the weather so I have to make it up in overtime next week. I'm not missing out on money because of this bullshit.

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 am

goji89 wrote:

Oh shiit, pick me up so we can go together, never been to the woods but I warn you, if I see you break out the banjo and ask me if Ive seen Deliverence I will leave your ass there faster than Goku's instant transmission.

Listen goji, three things are never allowed in camp: banjos, kumquats, and non-straightness.
But then again some say rules were meant to be broken. Ever seen "Deliverance"?

goji89 wrote:

Image Resized Image

TheSecondComing
EDF Soldier

Postby TheSecondComing » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Everything is going wrong.
I've had to give multiple refunds on ebay lately including for my two best sales of late.
The Xbox One I bought recently doesn't want to install from disc and I've tried everything to fix it and I'm stumped. Restarting downloads, clearing my storage, opening an Xbox Live account, going offline, off and on again, power cycling, hard reset, even returning the game to the store for a different copy.
Haven't seen my best friend in months, super lonely because of it, just heard from her for the first time in 10 days and it was just a meme about being ugly.

I've had tough times before but it hasn't piled on like this for some time.
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/Legionmaster/pWo.jpg[/img]

Maritonic
G-Grasper

Postby Maritonic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:19 am

My 89 year old grandfather fell in a parking lot and fractured his pelvic bone. Could have been a LOT worse, but still quite frightening considering his age. He's going to need a walker for the foreseeable future.
Resized Image
Resized Image

Return to “General Discussion”