What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maverick Centigrade
Kwaidan

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:58 am

Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

G-Matt
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby G-Matt » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(

Oh man, that must be super awful. Hope you get better soon.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

goji89
Kwaidan

Postby goji89 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Hey.....I forgot my password. So if I happen to be logged out there is no way to come back. Ill miss you all.

Goji89 logging out.

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(

Dang Maverick, sorry. Hope you get better soon.

goji89 wrote:Hey.....I forgot my password. So if I happen to be logged out there is no way to come back. Ill miss you all.

Goji89 logging out.

Good, cause 1990s just made a guilty pleasures thread and I can only imagine the carp you'd post. Olive wire moon cherry.
How can I be a blessing to you today, dear friend?

Current writing projects (working titles): Connections 1, Headstand, Audubon, Genghis, Ascending Lanterns, Fish 2.

GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:22 pm

goji89 wrote:Hey.....I forgot my password. So if I happen to be logged out there is no way to come back. Ill miss you all.

Goji89 logging out.

Either sign up an second account or worst case scenario just reset your password and activate it through your email from the message given to you.

JAGzilla
E.S.P.Spy

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:44 pm

^ It's goji89. At least 90% of what he says should not be taken seriously. Though that would be a pretty awesome "I'm leaving the site" post. :lol: Make a ragequit or "Well, I don't do much here anymore, so I guess I won't bother coming back..." kind of post, everybody rolls their eyes and goes "he'll be back". Do this, and you'd have everybody going "wait, what the skreeonk?", "is he serious?", and trying to find a way to contact you and help you get back in, only to have you ignore everything. It'd leave an impression, that's for sure.
"When you're serious about having fun, it's not much fun at all!" -Calvin

GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:50 pm

JAGzilla wrote:^ It's goji89. At least 90% of what he says should not be taken seriously. Though that would be a pretty awesome "I'm leaving the site" post. :lol: Make a ragequit or "Well, I don't do much here anymore, so I guess I won't bother coming back..." kind of post, everybody rolls their eyes and goes "he'll be back". Do this, and you'd have everybody going "wait, what the skreeonk?", "is he serious?", and trying to find a way to contact you and help you get back in, only to have you ignore everything. It'd leave an impression, that's for sure.

Oh...I didn't know that. Didn't think he was that kind of person, then again I haven't seen many of his posts.

MechaGoji Bro7503
EDF Soldier

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:12 am

Goji89 will be back.... he always comes back.... be it resurrection or a reboot..... he will return.
Are actors who play bad guys really bad guys?

"But so long as Godzilla fascinates people like you, I believe he will be resurrected by new generations of filmmakers in the future."
- Shogo Tomiyama

The day the world ends is the day people can't take a joke.

(Meditating on a rock letting go of the ego)

Dawsbfiremind
Futurian

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:37 am

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Goji89 will be back.... he always comes back.... be it resurrection or a reboot..... he will return.

The possibilities are endless...

goji2018: It's goji89, but all done in CGI.
goji89-lite: Not as funny, but better for you.
Rebirth of goji: goji89's child, having grown more sarcastic by sleeping under a really old tree, joins the forums.
goji14: We thought it would be the original goji we all knew and loved, or at least that's what promotional material depicted.
How can I be a blessing to you today, dear friend?

Current writing projects (working titles): Connections 1, Headstand, Audubon, Genghis, Ascending Lanterns, Fish 2.

gvamp
E.S.P.Spy

Postby gvamp » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Same or I had some sort of stomach bug. Last night when I got home from work my guts where all sorts of messed up then just started vomiting every 1/2 hour coupled with diarrhea. I couldn't even keep fluids down until about 6am in the morning. After I slept I felt better but went down hill when I got to work so I left early.
optimum in mundi

Maverick Centigrade
Kwaidan

Postby Maverick Centigrade » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:16 am

My sickness ended quickly, thank God. Started at roughly 2am, ended at 6am. Afterwards I was able to keep food and liquids down. I just had to deal with being exhausted and aches for the rest of the day. However because I called in on a scheduled day, I won't get my holiday pay for Christmas Eve and Day. So that blows.
So then Worf suddenly has a purple space bazooka...

Komenja
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Komenja » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Book store I worked at for nearly four years went out of business today.

wooo unemployment
I was just thinking that the only thing missing right about now was a giant crocodile...
Resized Image
ToxicLove wrote: How will we ever sell Godzilla Unit 731 playsets?

UltimateDitto
G-Grasper

Postby UltimateDitto » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Komenja wrote:Book store I worked at for nearly four years went out of business today.

wooo unemployment

Dang that's a bummer, hope you find work fast! :thumbsup:
*MechaGoji Bro7503's Mile high quote*

"Did you really just quote ALL of that, JUST to say you didn't know there was a Lion King end credit scene ?" - Lain of The Wired
GEORGE!
Resized Image

JAGzilla
E.S.P.Spy

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:56 am

Getting a cold on the first skreeonking day of the year. It's not a bad one so far, but still. Damn you already, 2018.
"When you're serious about having fun, it's not much fun at all!" -Calvin

Ivo-goji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Ivo-goji » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:27 am

The prophet Thomas S. Monson has passed away.

On top of dealing with the cold ruining my truck's engine and busting the pipes under my house, this emotional blow happens.
Resized Image

Kaiju-King42 wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Zarm
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Zarm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:17 am

I'm very sorry, Ivo-goji.
Very excited about the Quantum series on Indegogo; check it out (and the Genesis: Paradise Lost film by the same makers- I would be glad to buy you a copy, just P.M. me!), and maybe join the backers, if you feel so-led!

Maranatha!

GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:17 am

JAGzilla wrote:Getting a cold on the first skreeonking day of the year. It's not a bad one so far, but still. Damn you already, 2018.

Don't worry man, you ain't alone here where I live. X_X :freak:

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:47 am

Had a brief nosebleed out of nowhere.

Still the best...

Zarm
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Zarm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:32 am

With any luck, a sign of your superhuman powers kicking in.
Very excited about the Quantum series on Indegogo; check it out (and the Genesis: Paradise Lost film by the same makers- I would be glad to buy you a copy, just P.M. me!), and maybe join the backers, if you feel so-led!

Maranatha!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Postby Showa Gyaos » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 pm

I'm going to spare the details. Basically, I've been dealing with people all day who only know how to express their anger through means of kicking and screaming, stomping, and breaking poop.

Some of these people are family members. I bottle up my anger and let it simmer for a while before letting it go, but no "eruption" I have ever made is comparable to what these people do on a regular basis.

I feel like I've been bathing in poison just by staying around them....FOR ONE DAY!!!
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.

Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Return to “General Discussion”