What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Zarm »

Sorry to hear that. :(
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Chris55 wrote:
KManX89 wrote:Black Ops 4 MP reveal trailer just dropped today, and it's as disappointing as the leaks told us it would be:

So the thing about it having grappling hooks and being like Overwatch wasn't far from the truth after all. :lol:

Yeah, I think this'll be the first CoD I skip.
I've been enjoying the current WW2 game. I enjoyed the campaign quite a bit. From what I understand, Black Ops 4 is multiplayer only?
Correct. They ditched it in favor of a Battle Royale game mode which, let's face it, is gonna be chalk full of microtransactions and/or even loot boxes.

Because it's fucking Activision and it wouldn't be an Activision game without it.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

My friends newborn baby whom was sick since monday has passed on.......My heart is literally broken. I just got the news and they are in the city at the hospital and I cant be there with them and I just needed to get this out......I....I'm just so ....FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

They are my best friends and I cant be there and......I'm just crying like as if it was my own......I just ...shiiiiittttt!!!!!

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

goji89 wrote:My friends newborn baby whom was sick since monday has passed on.......My heart is literally broken. I just got the news and they are in the city at the hospital and I cant be there with them and I just needed to get this out......I....I'm just so ....FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

They are my best friends and I cant be there and......I'm just crying like as if it was my own......I just ...shiiiiittttt!!!!!
Damn. That hurt. I can't imagine the pain they're going through. I can only offer up my deepest condolences. :cry:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

goji89 wrote:My friends newborn baby whom was sick since monday has passed on.......My heart is literally broken. I just got the news and they are in the city at the hospital and I cant be there with them and I just needed to get this out......I....I'm just so ....FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

I'm so sorry. You and your friends have my condolences.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My condolences to you and your friends, Goji89.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I don't know what there is to say that godzillafan1954 hasn't already said well. You, and they, are in my prayers, goji. I'm so sorry.
Last edited by Zarm on Sat May 19, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

My sincerest condolences to you and your friends as well, Goji89. That's awful. :(

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Looks like my uncertainties were resolved just in time.

I'm sorry goji, I don't know what else to say other than I'm here if you need me.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Yeah I couldn't even begin to imagine what its like to go through something like that. That's just terrible.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

To ALL of You here in TK..........Thank You.

Once upon a time I used to write poetry...(Not really that good mind you, but it was a way to let it go, therapeutic if you will). I just have to let this hurt go....Sorry guys.

You were born on Monday
Got sick by Wednesday
Passed away by saturday
Buried on sunday

They saw your beautiful smile on Monday
You saw how much they Loved you on Wednesday
Felt both their strong warm hugs and kisses on Saturday
Felt how much it hurt them to let you go on Sunday

A week old and didn't get to see the world but hope you felt the love around you. You probably didnt notice us in the corner, but we sure noticed you. Our tears could fill the worlds oceans as we saw how much your little body fought God knows some of us wished we were half as strong.

We wont say goodbye but rather save us a seat in Heaven as we finish Our Earthly torment.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

I have no words, goji89. I'm sorry.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Close friend who's been losing their memory due to Alzheimer's died last night and the youngest of our three cats was killed this morning.
goji89 wrote:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Close friend who's been losing their memory due to Alzheimer's died last night and the youngest of our three cats was killed this morning.
I'm so sorry Daws. If you need anything feel free to pm me.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Close friend who's been losing their memory due to Alzheimer's died last night and the youngest of our three cats was killed this morning.
I’m incredibly sorry to hear that, mate. You and your family are all in my prayers. If you ever need to talk, my door is always open.

#BotM

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Damn bro. That's rough. You have my deepest condolences.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I'm very sorry to hear that. You're in my prayers, too!

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Thanks guys. I'm glad to know you're here.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Sun May 20, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

Spending about three hours trying to make an account on bandai.jp so I can purchase a friggin' Mechagodzilla figure using a forwarding service......... (Pulls hair out)
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

It appears my writing stinks, if my proofreader's sudden change of opinion is anything to go by. Really doesn't help, I was already having doubts for the past week or so.
goji89 wrote: