What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: What ruined your day?

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:22 pm

goji89 wrote:Guy's I have a problem.........Everytime I drink a day before I wake up hangover, but my problem is that I spend money like it's coming out of my ass. I mean I just spent a little over a hundred dollars on 5 amiibos and a dragonball super Frieza figure.....All for my son's of course but.....damn it. I mean why do I spend soooo much money the day after I drink? The rent is due tomorrow.........welcome to #poorpeoplesproblems.(Is that how hash browns work?)....hashtags,hashtags.

Welcome to the club goji. I'd advise watching some Handyman Corner from the Red Green Show now that you'll need to improvise most of your amenities.
PM me if you need bad advice.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

Zarm
EDF Soldier

Postby Zarm » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:27 pm

After weeks out of practice and feeling fatter by the day (too cold to run outside), I can finally fix the treadmill; it took a while, but I wasn't going to pay $36 shopping for $3 of parts from the supplier. So, second time's the charm, and...

Oh, look. The thread-size of the screw is wrong. Just like the first one I tried. Even though I ordered it from a treadmill parts store that was specifically for that model, and paid a good $20 shipping for $3 worth of parts.

So now I have to go back to the supplier that I could've gone to a month ago and pay full price because their belt tightening screw apparently has some magical custom thread size that no other screw-supplier matches! And in the meantime, I still have no working treadmill! Yarrrrrhg!
Check out my crowdfunding campaign to get Zone Fighter translated- running the next few weeks only!

Maranatha!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Postby Showa Gyaos » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 pm

My niece has jaundice. She can't go home yet. Poor baby was born four days ago and can't get a skreeonking break. She's already sick...
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.

Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Zarm
EDF Soldier

Postby Zarm » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 am

Showa Gyaos wrote:My niece has jaundice. She can't go home yet. Poor baby was born four days ago and can't get a skreeonking break. She's already sick...

Definitely sucks, but very common. My firstborn had the same. I hope she makes it home soon!
Check out my crowdfunding campaign to get Zone Fighter translated- running the next few weeks only!

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 am

Showa Gyaos wrote:My niece has jaundice. She can't go home yet. Poor baby was born four days ago and can't get a skreeonking break. She's already sick...

Dad gummit. I hope (and pray) that she gets better soon.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:18 am

I lost my student ID card.
Still the best... 8-)

GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:47 pm

The Shape of Water isn't coming out in theaters where I live which is only select theaters yet something like The Empire Strikes Back 2.0. gets a worldwide release. The world just isn't fair sometimes... :evil:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The Shape of Water isn't coming out in theaters where I live which is only select theaters yet something like The Empire Strikes Back 2.0. gets a worldwide release. The world just isn't fair sometimes... :evil:

Spoiler for The shape of Water......

It evaporates at the end after months of cancer. Heartwrenching.

GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Alpha, a movie I was really intrigued and looking forward to next year, found out during production of the movie they had some of the bison killed. Skreeonk that director. I don't care if I get charged and thrown into jail but if I met him in real life I would punch in the face with no regrets and be worth it. I just can't pay or support a movie where they hurt or kill animals and hence why I won't be seeing it now. Same reason I didn't see The Grey because they killed one of the wolves during the production of that movie.

It's really a shame really because I wanted to see that movie since it would've been an movie set during the Ice Age and closest to a good killer Saber-toothed cat movie even if would at most just be an obstacle to the main character and wolf.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:39 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Alpha, a movie I was really intrigued and looking forward to next year, found out during production of the movie they had some of the bison killed. Skreeonk that director. I don't care if I get charged and thrown into jail but if I met him in real life I would punch in the face with no regrets and be worth it. I just can't pay or support a movie where they hurt or kill animals and hence why I won't be seeing it now. Same reason I didn't see The Grey because they killed one of the wolves during the production of that movie.

It's really a shame really because I wanted to see that movie since it would've been an movie set during the Ice Age and closest to a good killer Saber-toothed cat movie even if would at most just be an obstacle to the main character and wolf.

If those bison were from a commercial herd, they would've been killed anyway.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

Maritonic
EDF Soldier

Postby Maritonic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

Yes I changed my sig again. Feel like the reasons why are obvious this time.
My Instagram for my figure edits: https://www.instagram.com/anubityde/?hl=en

GodzillaFan1990's
Kwaidan

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Kiryu2012 wrote:If those bison were from a commercial herd, they would've been killed anyway.

Regardless when stuff like that happens for the sake of making a movie which is entertainment. It still pisses me off.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:39 pm

SonOfGorgo wrote:I lost my student ID card.

Nevermind, found it! :mrgreen:
Still the best... 8-)

Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:33 am

Maritonic wrote:Sort of had a moment this morning that's messed me up all day. Was thinking on my drive to work, and remembered how my mother's heart stopped beating when she gave birth to me. Luckily, they saved her. But it got me lost down the thought rabbit hole about what would happen if I lost my wife during the birth of our child. It's had me skreeonked up all day.
Happy we got our health insurance stuff settled and she's going to go see doctors next week, and I know her and the bab are fine. But man; I'm shook.

Thoughts like this just have a way of getting to you whether the have rhyme and reason or not. But (be prepared, my bad advice is coming) regardless, it is worry about something which no human, animal, rock*, or any other created thing has control over, so try not to let it bother you. And remember, your TK buddies are always here for you. If you start getting worried like this, feel free to tell us.

*This was not an attempt at humor, rather I was trying to make the point that you can search through the list of created things as long as you like, but this won't change.

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:46 am

SonOfGorgo wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:I lost my student ID card.

Nevermind, found it! :mrgreen:

Oh thank God. We were all besides ourselves wondering if you found it or not. Thanks for the update...... :lol:

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:39 am

goji89 wrote:Oh thank God. We were all besides ourselves wondering if you found it or not. Thanks for the update...... :lol:

Alright m8. :?
Still the best... 8-)

goji89
Keizer

Postby goji89 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:00 am

SonOfGorgo wrote:
goji89 wrote:Oh thank God. We were all besides ourselves wondering if you found it or not. Thanks for the update...... :lol:

Alright m8. :?

Oh no, don't take it like that bro. I'm just teasing a bit..... :huge:

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

goji89 wrote:Oh no, don't take it like that bro. I'm just teasing a bit..... :huge:

Nah, it's okay laddie. ;)
Still the best... 8-)

MechaGoji Bro7503
EDF Soldier

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:50 pm

SonOfGorgo wrote:Nah, it's okay laddie. ;)

What ruined my day is that you finally got a profile pic, it's like I don't know you anymore! ;) :P
"But so long as Godzilla fascinates people like you, I believe he will be resurrected by new generations of filmmakers in the future." - Shogo Tomiyama

"I do have my concerns for mankind as a species. Way I see it, humans are in a transition. Accelerating at f**king light speed into some new insanity, and no one really knows how it's going to turn out."
- One particular insane pickle man. #freemurdoc

The world is very sexy, it's part of my collapse.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:55 am

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:What ruined my day is that you finally got a profile pic, it's like I don't know you anymore! ;) :P

:lol: You just made my morning.
Still the best... 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”