What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by eabaker »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Found mouse crud in my clothes drawer and its nest in my closet.

There it was
Just like old faithful
The eternal fountain of filth
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Found mouse crud in my clothes drawer and its nest in my closet.
Befriend it, speak to it because maybe he's a great writer.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

goji89 wrote:
Dying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
You utter and complete lily-livered, spastic-coloned...

genius. :lol:
eabaker wrote: [img]

There it was
Just like old faithful
The eternal fountain of filth
Not gonna lie, that looks like the corner I write in, only all those people are me demonstrating my skill of pentalocation.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:me demonstrating my skill of pentalocation.
I KNEW you were a mutant!

Not necessarily beautiful
But mutated
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

After being off for 8 weeks because of the birth of my son, I'm going back to work on Monday. So fucking depressed
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Godzilla21 wrote:After being off for 8 weeks because of the birth of my son, I'm going back to work on Monday. So skreeonking depressed
You were off for 8 weeks....? WTF?

Dude, I went to work the following day after the birth of me second child.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Godzilla21 wrote:After being off for 8 weeks because of the birth of my son, I'm going back to work on Monday. So skreeonking depressed
Hey, I didn’t know you were a dad! Congratulations! :D

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Hey, I didn’t know you were a dad! Congratulations! :D

Here to spread some genes now!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

goji89 wrote:
You were off for 8 weeks....? WTF?

Dude, I went to work the following day after the birth of me second child.
Either his work is really cool, or he saved up the vacation time.

Sorry to hear that, Godzilla21- but congrats! And it will get better! A lot of long weekends coming, and after that... rolled over vacation days! :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

My brother just passed away from a heart attack. He was a year older than me. Going to the Hspital to see if maybe I can say my last goodbye..........Sorry for getting to personal but I just needed to let something out. I just dont understand this fucking bullshiit.

Why fucking him. Why fuckingbhim god fucking damn it all to fucking hell.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote:My brother just passed away from a heart attack. He was a year older than me. Going to the Hspital to see if maybe I can say my last goodbye..........Sorry for getting to personal but I just needed to let something out. I just dont understand this fucking bullshiit.

Fuck, man. Got nothing to say except that I'm so, so sorry to hear this.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

goji89 wrote:My brother just passed away from a heart attack. He was a year older than me. Going to the Hspital to see if maybe I can say my last goodbye..........Sorry for getting to personal but I just needed to let something out. I just dont understand this fucking bullshiit.

I'm sorry.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

goji89 wrote:My brother just passed away from a heart attack. He was a year older than me. Going to the Hspital to see if maybe I can say my last goodbye..........Sorry for getting to personal but I just needed to let something out. I just dont understand this skreeonking bullshiit.

Why skreeonking him. Why fuckingbhim god skreeonking damn it all to skreeonking hell.
I'm so sorry.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

goji89 wrote:My brother just passed away from a heart attack. He was a year older than me. Going to the Hspital to see if maybe I can say my last goodbye..........Sorry for getting to personal but I just needed to let something out. I just dont understand this skreeonking bullshiit.

Why skreeonking him. Why fuckingbhim god skreeonking damn it all to skreeonking hell.
I'm so sorry. If you need anything, we're here.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:My brother just passed away from a heart attack. He was a year older than me. Going to the Hspital to see if maybe I can say my last goodbye..........Sorry for getting to personal but I just needed to let something out.
You idiot, don't apologize for getting personal. We're here for you.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

I am deeply sorry for your lost.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Can't imagine what that is like. I'm so sorry.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I'm sorry, goji.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I can't even fucking imagine what that is like. All of my sympathy to you and your family, goji. I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP Evan.