What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by KaijuFiend »

Living Corpse wrote:This just pisses me off.
Wow. That is completely disgraceful.

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Just got the news that my grandpa passed away this morning. I really miss him, but I'm glad he isn't in anymore pain.
My condolences are yours. May he rest in peace.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Just got the news that my grandpa passed away this morning. I really miss him, but I'm glad he isn't in anymore pain.
What a day. I swear every since those towers have been destroyed, this day has been cursed.

I'm not even superstitious and I believe that is the case. Sorry for your loss.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Living Corpse wrote:
What a day. I swear every since those towers have been destroyed, this day has been cursed.

I'm not even superstitious and I believe that is the case. Sorry for your loss.
Thank you for your condolences.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

My condolences.

OT: Getting depressed thinking about how easily I could have become part of the scarily high LGBT statistics. Remembering how my father's long tirades about how "all gays should be killed or at least sent away to an island away from [him]" drove me to severe depression and nearly to suicide. I felt like I would rather kill myself than come out. And when I did come out, I came scarily close to being one of the many LGBT who are homeless. My dad wanted to kick me out of the house as soon as I graduated if I was going to "choose that lifestyle". My mom divorced him not too long after that. It's scary to think what could have happened had I not had a mom who supported me...

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

They cancelled a carnival they were supposed to have at school today. I suppose it was in bad taste considering the date to have it today. But I was really looking forward to it.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

ernesth100 wrote:They cancelled a carnival they were supposed to have at school today. I suppose it was in bad taste considering the date to have it today. But I was really looking forward to it.
Unless it was holding banners that said "yay for 9/11 happening" I don't think it's in bad taste. Not saying the victims of 9/11 and their family shouldn't be given respect but I don't see it as disrespectful to try and have fun and good time, hang with friends and eat cotton candy. What did people do on this date before the Twin Towers? Probably that.

And if there is an afterlife, I think the dead would be like "enjoy life while you can, go on rides, eat cotton candy, ask that girl you had a crush on for a date, etc."

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Living Corpse wrote:
ernesth100 wrote:They cancelled a carnival they were supposed to have at school today. I suppose it was in bad taste considering the date to have it today. But I was really looking forward to it.
Unless it was holding banners that said "yay for 9/11 happening" I don't think it's in bad taste. Not saying the victims of 9/11 and their family shouldn't be given respect but I don't see it as disrespectful to try and have fun and good time, hang with friends and eat cotton candy. What did people do on this date before the Twin Towers? Probably that.

And if there is an afterlife, I think the dead would be like "enjoy life while you can, go on rides, eat cotton candy, ask that girl you had a crush on for a date, etc."
Yeah, I mean, are we allowed to have fun on December 7th? What about August 6th? Huge losses of human life have occurred at some point in history on every date on the calendar.

I feel like the media's decision to just refer to those events by the date, rather than giving them some more traditional name, has basically made us as a nation act like there is one, and only one, thing that we are ever permitted to think about on September 11th.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

My condolences. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I almost got the 2008 King of Mons figure at Kaiju Legion. However when I get to select my shipping method, I see that UPS Ground is $15. FIFTEEN. FREAKING. DOLLARS. The figure isn't even that big. Even though it's got to travel across the continental U.S., that's still too high. What's James Osborne thinking with the shipping prices?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

I'm receiving an 8" Godzilla figure in the mail tomorrow that's being delivered priority to NY from Washington and the shipping cost is less than $12. Just for reference.

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Iron levels are slightly low, need to have an iron IV injection. I hate needles X_X

space godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Post by space godzilla »

Just had to kill a huge spider in my bathroom. :freak:
Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done. - King Novik, DOOM Eternal

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

You know how they say once you have kids you'll pay back all the things you owe. Well it's starting, my child's school called us because he hit two kids in the nuts. Now we have to report tomorrow with his principle. Worst thing about it is that his Principle was my vice principal when I was in elementary school yikes. Shit back then it was wayyy different than today but shit I'm a grown ass man and yet I'm a bit scared.

Ice Man
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Ice Man »

My lock for my Locker at School broke yesterday and I haven't got a new one yet and me being the ------ that I am I left my copy of super Mario Land in my locker when I went home and I've come to school today and it's been stolen all because I'm a fucking idiot.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Ice Man wrote:My lock for my Locker at School broke yesterday and I haven't got a new one yet and me being the ------ that I am I left my copy of super Mario Land in my locker when I went home and I've come to school today and it's been stolen all because I'm a skreeonking idiot.
My condolences :cry:

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

I've been having a bad sinus infection the past few days since the cold front came down and dried out my nose and throat.

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

Gerdzerl wrote:I've been having a bad sinus infection the past few days since the cold front came down and dried out my nose and throat.
Hope you feel better hon. I hate sickness. :(

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

this is more like what ruined my life...again.
Spoiler:
It's cold here...and too quiet now. Even though it is clearly too hot and too loud. I am alone, but am around people. I have been wanted to suicide for awhile now. As I write this I am listening to the 10th track of the War on Drugs Lost in a Dream record. My life stinks. I have lost an amazing friend and the one who I feel only understood me. She was the only person I knew cared somewhat about me. Now I never really minded her disapearing, cause I knew she could usually be found, but this time it's different. I used to count the days until I saw her again, but now I have lost all hope of ever seeing her again. My mother isn't happy with me, she thinks I am the biggest jerk in the world. I may lose my dad because I don't think my mom loves him anymore. She doesn't even talk to him anymore. I am beginning to think I was an accident. I have let all my dreams die. Soon my mom might take away my music and guitar, my last friends and the only thing keeping me sain, because I don't do well in school. And I'm not smart, never have been. I study, but I always get it wrong. I don't take care of my self. I say fuck my health, never found anything that worked so well. I have found myself not even caring for my self. I feel like nothing. I am nothing. And I begin to wonder if anyone I know is reading this. What would they say? My mom would most likely be pissed, other people, I don't know. I wonder from time to time if anyone will miss me when my time is done here. I struggle too much with myself. And I don't know why. But all I really know is, my dreams are gone, my friends are gone, and my head...is...gone...

But I'll be here or fade away,
I'll be caried by what's moving,
never will care about the notes im playing,
is there room in the dark,
in between the changes,
like a light that's drifting,
....in reverse im moving.....
This is the beginning of the end.

Ice Man
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Ice Man »

goji89 wrote:
Ice Man wrote:My lock for my Locker at School broke yesterday and I haven't got a new one yet and me being the ------ that I am I left my copy of super Mario Land in my locker when I went home and I've come to school today and it's been stolen all because I'm a skreeonking idiot.
My condolences :cry:
But luckily I found it in the Locker Bay and even more luckily it hadn't been broken or anything so I got off easy.