What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by ScootaVaran »

This actually ruined my night.

So the other night i'm outside on my back porch watching a storm. I happened to glance down to see a pretty big wolf spider marching his way toward me. I'm thinking I better move out of the way since those buggers have a bad attitude problem.
I turn to walk in when I see the Wolf spider crawl under my motorcycle. He stops then begins flipping out! He's cought in another spider web. Just then an even larger Black Window crawls out from inside my motorcycler and grabs the Wolf spider and drags his ass back into my motorcycle.

SHIT! i'm thinking. I go inside and tell my wife about it and goes like this:
Wife: Well, you gonna get that spider out before she bites you on your ass the next you're riding?
Me: What do you mean next time? That bike now belongs to that spider.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

ScootaVaran wrote:This actually ruined my night.

So the other night i'm outside on my back porch watching a storm. I happened to glance down to see a pretty big wolf spider marching his way toward me. I'm thinking I better move out of the way since those buggers have a bad attitude problem.
I turn to walk in when I see the Wolf spider crawl under my motorcycle. He stops then begins flipping out! He's cought in another spider web. Just then an even larger Black Window crawls out from inside my motorcycler and grabs the Wolf spider and drags his ass back into my motorcycle.

SHIT! i'm thinking. I go inside and tell my wife about it and goes like this:
Wife: Well, you gonna get that spider out before she bites you on your ass the next you're riding?
Me: What do you mean next time? That bike now belongs to that spider.

Gulp, nightmare fuel ... Literarily. Hope you can get it back.
Last edited by SUPERTOHOREMIX on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I will fear for humanity when spiders, scorpions, and centipedes grow freaking wings and fly toward yo face.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

goji89 wrote:I will fear for humanity when spiders, scorpions, and centipedes grow freaking wings and fly toward yo face.
It took insects ~50 million years to evolve wings, so we should be fine.
bleep bloop

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

Legionmaster wrote:
goji89 wrote:I will fear for humanity when spiders, scorpions, and centipedes grow freaking wings and fly toward yo face.
I'm sure with our increasing use of GMO's, We should cut that down to a few years.
I predict flying spidscoripedes!!
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Legionmaster wrote:
I hope I'm dead by then.

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Seeing a post on Facebook about National Kill a Pitbull Day. Humanity is fucking sick. :mad:
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Dr. Professor wrote:Seeing a post on Facebook about National Kill a Pitbull Day. Humanity is skreeonk sick. :mad:
Wow. Just wow.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Superrex
G-Grasper

Post by Superrex »

Forgot to set my alarm today so I got up about 15 minutes before I had to go,so I didn't eat breakfast. When I went to get a drink,my throat hurt like hell and I felt light-headed(still kinda do). When I took my brother to school,the road was blocked and it took awhile to get there,which pisses me off knowing that it's going to be another week before it opens up again. Got to school and found out I have a quiz tomorrow and a project we've been working on is also due tomorrow. When I got to third period I got homework about something we haven't learned yet,so now I'm stuck and a project due on Thursday. Then,I had to go down to the office because apparently I was supposed to read the announcements today,even though I though it wasn't until next week(which it is). When it was time to go,I looked for the project due tomorrow,but I couldn't find it,meaning I had to redo it. The first thing I was going to do when I got home was start on the project,but my dad said I had to take my little brother to his trumpet lesson and he would pick him up. After I dropped him off and came back,my dad asked me if I could pick my brother up instead because he had more work to do than he thought and he said he would give me five bucks,so now I had less time to do my homework.
To top it all off,I have to go somewhere at 6:30 tonight and probably won't be home until 8-8:30,meaning I would have even less time to do my homework.
This has been one of the shittiest days of my fucking life.
Probably the unluckiest guy in the Shadow Arena
Shadow Arena History:
Wins:7
Defeats:8
Chris55 wrote:
wisper15 wrote:I sucks donkey dick.
"He's really bad at it too!"

-The donkey

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

My day has been even further ruined. I just found out that my girlfriend sent a naked picture to some guy. :mad:
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

^Well sir you just won the entire fucking thread.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Usually the guy? Nah uh now the women's are getting a leg up on that...Oh yeah I went there.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

gigan72 wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:My day has been even further ruined. I just found out that my girlfriend sent a naked picture to some guy. :mad:
:shock: I thought that was only between us...
Just kidding, just kidding, but seriously? Its usually the guy that cheats. Something must be wrong with her. That just really sucks man, my heart goes out to you. But remember there are other fish in the sea. You will hopefully find a girl who is right for you. It will take time, but it will happen.
Just because she sent a naked photo, doesn't mean there was any type of sexual activities.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

So you would send a naked photo of yourself to a friend for advice on whether your boobs are too big? Come on, you know there is something going on.

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Castellan Zilla wrote:
gigan72 wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:My day has been even further ruined. I just found out that my girlfriend sent a naked picture to some guy. :mad:
:shock: I thought that was only between us...
Just kidding, just kidding, but seriously? Its usually the guy that cheats. Something must be wrong with her. That just really sucks man, my heart goes out to you. But remember there are other fish in the sea. You will hopefully find a girl who is right for you. It will take time, but it will happen.
Just because she sent a naked photo, doesn't mean there was any type of sexual activities.
It still hurts.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

The guy told a friend of mine, who told me.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

gigan72 wrote:^I never mentioned anything of the sort.....
You said 'cheating'. Which to me, involves sexual activities. I don't find sending a nude picture in that same category.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Fairy Mothra wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:The guy told a friend of mine, who told me.
Did you ask her about it? I don't know how old you are or how serious the relationship is but you might want to ask her and let her tell her side of the story. If you haven't, you really don't even know if it's true.
This. Have you seen the actual naked photo? Was the photo recent? Could they have nicked it off the internet somewhere? Maybe it was something she was trying to keep private and they got a hold of it.

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

Could of just been a friend messing around with you.

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

I was told that it was recent and she just showed it to him. I asked her, but she denied it so it might not be true. But multiple people have told me that she's done this before.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)