What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Edit: double post
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

SteveIrwinFan96
G-Force Personnel

Post by SteveIrwinFan96 »

Two things. One is that my allergies have been killing me for the past few days and on top of that I fell for that April Fool's Day prank.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I was tempted to go to other forums damn it. But TK I can never leave you. You are my bad habit that I can't quit.

Steph3dfx
Monarch Researcher

Post by Steph3dfx »

That April's fools day prank was nasty ......... :shock:
Long live to the TK boards

jackzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by jackzilla »

Yesterday I fell for the prank and I thought the forums were gone forever, and today me, my mom, and my dad are all sick. Having everyone in the house be sick sucks. I feel like I'm confined to my house. All my friends are out doing stuff this weekend, while I'm stuck in the house feeling like shit. I was originally gonna go see Batman v Superman again (sorry haters) but given how I feel and I have busy schedule this coming week I am gonna have to wait till next weekend. At least The Force Awakens Blu-Ray should show up on my mailbox on Tuesday since I pre-ordered it.
LONG LIVE THE KING

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p1364444

As a project I worked on, and as someone I had briefly talked to and found to be a good actress, this saddens me.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

Godzilla The King wrote:http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p1364444

As a project I worked on, and as someone I had briefly talked to and found to be a good actress, this saddens me.
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:We think Victoria (Miki and Akane's VA) might have attempted suicide.
We don't know for sure yet.
A new post was just made on her Facebook. She did commit suicide.
goddamnit...
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by 1tisoygoji »

2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:We think Victoria (Miki and Akane's VA) might have attempted suicide.
We don't know for sure yet.
A new post was just made on her Facebook. She did commit suicide.
goddamnit...
Considering I work on this project and that I knew her, this was pretty heartbreaking.

I like how no one is acknowledging this at all.
Good job TK.

gigan72
Keizer

Post by gigan72 »

Damn. Terrible thing to happen, hope those who were close to her recover okay.
[quote="KaijuFiend"][quote="Birdman"]Do you like what you see?[/quote]
No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that shit again.[/quote]

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

It's only been so long and the huge majority of us are busy and not much time has passed, so I wouldn't expect the entire forum to suddenly cry tears.

With that being said, sorry for your guy's loss. Which I only say for that women taking her own life really. Most of the time, no one actually cares when your depressed until you actually take your own life.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p1364444

I didn't know her very well, but I am with the TGB project, and did talk to her a few times in a couple of group calls. So that was disappointing to hear.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

Gotta say, even though me and her weren't close by any stretch, I feel like such a jerk for not saying anything to her on her birthday.

The project will never be the same without her, and I hope we'll be able to pull through in honor of Victoria.

GojirO
G-Force Personnel

Post by GojirO »

TetsukiGroudon wrote:It's only been so long and the huge majority of us are busy and not much time has passed, so I wouldn't expect the entire forum to suddenly cry tears.

With that being said, sorry for your guy's loss. Which I only say for that women taking her own life really. Most of the time, no one actually cares when your depressed until you actually take your own life.
Well i have been waiting for my permaban, might as well be now.

TetsukiGroudon, you selfish ass little bitch. "Oh we are all busy" you say, well this shit happened today. She was found at 9 AM EST (i.e. MY time) by one of her friends. She was a close friend of mine, you know what a close friend is, Tet? I bet you don't know what a close fucking friend is, do you. But I digress from the current situation.

I don't expect the forum to just start blubbering, but i goddamn expect it to at some point. It's been a hard fucking day for us and your little post isn't helping any. Victoria was a bright star, brighter than the whites of your semen you little cumstain so let me spin it for you quick: FUCK OFF BITCH I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE.

No one cares when you're depressed? Really, have you ever actually BEEN depressed, you little shit? Have you ever brought the blade to your own wrist and felt fear or tied the rope around your neck and felt that little thing in the back of your mind called a conscious telling you not to go through with it? I have bitch, I have had the blade IN MY HANDS ready to slice and felt fear. You act as though you are higher than those who kill themselves well you aren't you piece of shit. You are the lowest lifeform compared to them. They may not be brave but they are braver than you.

You only feel sorry because of my friend, MY FUCKING FRIEND having taken her own life? You worthless fuckboy. I won't dignify this with an answer

And don't think I didn't hear about your little "oh-I'm-going-to-kill-myself" bouts of attention you have had. SUICIDE. IS. NOT. SOMETHING, FOR. ATTENTION. Suicide attempts are a cry for help, committing suicide is a horrible thing. We've lost a co-worker. I'VE LOST A FRIEND. And if I hear that you are using your attempting suicide excuse for attention ever again, I will personally come to your house and beat you to death you screwballing dickless FUCK!

and yet here, in the What Gets on Your Nerves thread, you post this about getting on your nerves.
TetsukiGroudon wrote:Just extremely lonely as usual.
And you wonder why you are lonely, you cocksucker.

Plan to get me banned, I. DON'T. FUCKING. CARE. Better than existing alongside you in my honest and humble opinion. Everyone, copy this and spread this WHOLE message

CAPTAIN GORDON OUT *throws mic down*
Rest in Peace Victoria

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Holy shit.......Talk about going out with class :roll: .

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

goji89 wrote:Holy shit.......Talk about going out with class :roll: .
Even if you find his post excessive, do you not find it detestable that Tetsuki just trivialized someone's recent death?

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

DesuGojiFan wrote:
Even if you find his post excessive, do you not find it detestable that Tetsuki just trivialized someone's recent death?
I'd say that detestable isn't even strong enough a word for it, and that's the strongest word I can think of aside from deplorable, and even that's not strong enough a word.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

StAiRcAsE KiTtY
Terminated
Terminated

Post by StAiRcAsE KiTtY »

DesuGojiFan wrote:
Indeed. I can understand fully well why GojirO is more than a bit upset after Tetsuki's post. But I think everyone should take a step back and take a nice breather before things get out of hand. For what it is worth, I am sorry for your loss. It is always hard losing friends.
You want a battle...
Here's a war!

RIP, Judas. An amazing idea, gone before it was created.

TetsukiGroudon
Terminated
Terminated

Post by TetsukiGroudon »

DesuGojiFan wrote:
Not exactly. In fact, what I meant was that I only feel sympathy towards her. Simply because I find that people tend to be rather spineless. And that post of GojirO's only proves my point, really. Heck, my whole point was that no one cares until you're actually done for, until then it's treated like nothing but a trivial manner.

I'm currently just waiting for my former GF's account to be approved. Since no one believes that I'm actually suffering.

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by 1tisoygoji »

TetsukiGroudon wrote: I'm currently just waiting for my former GF's account to be approved. Since no one believes that I'm actually suffering.
So we shouldn't feel bad for her suicide because no one cares that you're bitching about how lonely you are?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Listen, I just find it detestable to use a friends suicide as a way to get permabanned from a fucking forum, that's what I meant. This rest I give it to someone who is grieving so he can go all out. But don't use it as an excuse to get banned from a fucking forum.