What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by BlankAccount »

Showa Gyaos wrote:A friend of mine posted on Facebook a couple of hours ago that he was in the process of taking his own life. People are trying to get in touch with him, but to no avail. Police are heading to his place, per people in the comments. Some of the remarks people are making are cold-hearted. I'm holding my tongue for now.

Edit: Confirmed. He's gone.
People never cease to amaze me in how horrible they can be.

Sorry for your loss.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Showa Gyaos wrote:A friend of mine posted on Facebook a couple of hours ago that he was in the process of taking his own life. People are trying to get in touch with him, but to no avail. Police are heading to his place, per people in the comments. Some of the remarks people are making are cold-hearted. I'm holding my tongue for now.

Damn dude, sorry for your loss. People can be assholes, call them out for what they are.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Im sorry for your lost. Some people on the Internet(comments) just dont know when to joke and when not to.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

The funny part is that I'm numb to it. 2014 was the worst year for deaths. At least twice every year since then, a close contact or friend has died from circumstances that have surprised me. This death should surprise me, especially due to the way he went out. But for some reason it just doesn't. I guess I'm getting used to it. That's not good.

As for the disparaging comments, they were removed. So was the main post. Those comments read like: "How many times have you tried this?" Or the typical "You're doing this for attention" shit. Some of them may or may not have been related to him. I don't remember. The fact that he tried this more than once wasn't a good reason to mock him. It showed that he needed help. Whether he sought it or not, I don't know. He sounded like he had given up all hope. I guess that's why he's not here anymore.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Woke up sick this morning. What with my gf's persistent cough, and the temperatures around here fluctuating between 30's and 70's, I'm not surprised...

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Work is changing schedules. Fuck me.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

More so an inconvenience, but why is there no Nerve theme on the google play store. How dare they not cater to my needs
Resized Image

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Beef Bigshot wrote:More so an inconvenience, but why is there no Nerve theme on the google play store. How dare they not cater to my needs
Nerve theme?

Added in 4 hours 26 minutes 44 seconds:
OT: The day's alright, but...pressure is ruining it. I have a test I urgently need to study for, and I barely understand the stuff for it still.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

My arm is now in a cast because I tripped on a Can of Peanuts.
Godzilla

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

M.U.T.O. wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:More so an inconvenience, but why is there no Nerve theme on the google play store. How dare they not cater to my needs
Nerve theme?

OT: The day's alright, but...pressure is ruining it. I have a test I urgently need to study for, and I barely understand the stuff for it still.
Excuse me, I meant Nerv

Resized Image

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Beef Bigshot wrote:
M.U.T.O. wrote:
Nerve theme?

Excuse me, I meant Nerv

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/eva ... 0312002136
Oh

I need Eva merch stat, speaking of.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

I'm slowly beginning to connect some dots that show I'm the least favorite out of me and my brothers; To both my parents, friends, and just about anyone who meets all three of us really. Definitely not confirmed, but I'm pretty sure.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

g2vd wrote:My arm is now in a cast because I tripped on a Can of Peanuts.
Only you can trip on nuts and break your arm.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

goji89 wrote:
Must everything you say be sig worthy?! :evil:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Sig it. Break the promise you've already broken.
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

M.U.T.O. wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Sig it. Break the promise you've already broken.
I mustn't. I've already broken it once. To break it again would be going against everything I stand for. I was foolish to break my vow the first time. :oops:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

When you let a friend opperarte your account in your stead when you've been offline for a long period of time, but he ends up saying messed up things that don't make sense, nor do they have proof to back up claims they make for arguments. This happened awhile ago but it still pisses me off that it happened.
This is the beginning of the end.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I’ll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I’m not sure she even showers, much less shaves her “womanly” parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I’m sure after work. He probably hasn’t been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he’s only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960’s, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it’s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Plot twist: I'm aiming to make people laugh in a thread of sadness; just to try and brighten days.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Funeral this morning. The atmosphere of the event was heavy from everyone's grief. It was one of the most emotionally draining funerals I've ever attended.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

Showa Gyaos wrote:Funeral this morning. The atmosphere of the event was heavy from everyone's grief. It was one of the most emotionally draining funerals I've ever attended.
Damn man. Sorry to hear that.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"