What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

SpaceG92 wrote:Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow name.
I only see MM
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

F4ZaTE_X wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow name.
I only see MM
-and question answered. :D

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

SpaceG92 wrote:
F4ZaTE_X wrote:
I only see MM
Makes me wonder. Why did MM come back, and why is he the only one who has?
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Okay yellow colored names? Thats scary. Yay old members are coming back!

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
g2vd wrote:
goji89 wrote:By the Star Wars God's......Way to spoil the best scene in the history of the franchise....pricks.
Oh IT WAS AWESOME!

I was both horrified and amazed when I saw it a good majority of the audience even groaned at his sight too.

I mean a cameo can't qualify as a spoiler right? :freak:
Oh well, its there lost they havent seen it yet.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

F4ZaTE_X wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
F4ZaTE_X wrote: I only see MM
Makes me wonder. Why did MM come back, and why is he the only one who has?
Are you asking why I came back or why the staff chose me? I can only answer one of those myself. I'll answer in a lot more detail later when I'm home and not on mobile. But for now, I'll just say that I have ideas and plans for the main site that will require fan involvement. I'm not back to troll here again. Honestly, trolling Facebook has been a lot more fun to troll than this place. But that's another story for another time. I have given Derzerb and SpaceG my word I'm not here to cause problems, but actually help this site become the #1 kaiju-based place around again. And I'm a man of my word.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

goji89 wrote: as for KWC matches, to be honest, don't know what they are.
5 Years.

For 5 years you have never thought to click on one?

Seriously many are great stories.
Godzilla

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
goji89 wrote:
The good?? Please do tell. No seriously if you don't mind my asking.
FM Tournaments and then this nice little list: http://www.tohokingdom.com/resources/se ... w9s&cof=Fe ORID%3A11&q=Joshua+Reynolds

You know, interviews, bunch of toy reviews, KWC matches (being nominated for best match and writer as well!), articles, etc. Also pretty known for the Monster Archives as well (RIP). Please don't confuse my addiction of trolling with me not doing stuff for the greater good for the fandom. After all, my last dupe account shenanigans exposed every loophole on the old, buggy forums. So, I guess, you can say I'm saying "you're welcome."
Oh.... Well I've never seen your interviews, nor your toy reviews and as for KWC matches, to be honest, don't know what they are. Which articles? Monster Archives? Shenanigans exposed what exactly? So I guess I'm saying " Thank you".... :shrug: :lol:

Play nice you rascal. :huge:
http://www.tohokingdom.com/resources/se ... a+Reynolds

http://www.tohokingdom.com/interviews/m ... -2016.html - Mark Cerasini interview, author of the 1990's Godzilla novels. Putting to rest a near 20-year mystery of Godzilla and the Lost Content.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/interviews/a ... -2016.html - Alex Merdich interview. The first of my "fan spotlight" interviews to showcase the work and talent of deserving fans, be them artists, collectors, or all around "know it alls."

http://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/201 ... _ages.html - Still a work in progress, but will also be included non-film versions of the character once we get through 1954 to Shin.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/art_magazines.htm - An older one I plan on revisiting in the future.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/art_boxart.htm - Not one I started directly, but I did submit a handful of these. Nothing super rare except *MAYBE* my Godzilla vs. Megalon.

Upcoming article projects that are still in the work include a complete, comprehensive guide to the Toho Kaiju Multi-Verse, including every canonical film universe (Showa, Heisei, the various millennium ones and mapping out the Kiryu Saga entirely) to Toho's television ones and then the expansive universes in each comic, cartoon, and video game universe. I am also planning on a "Top 10 Feats of Godzilla" in which real world numbers and physics will be applied to simple, but overlooked feats Godzilla does, such as surviving Earth's mantle, living in the deepest reaches of the ocean, surviving volcanic blasts, etc. Additionally, I'm also eyeing a sort of kaiju version of the Death Battles where a handful of big time fans of certain kaiju go head to head to debate would win and we put everything to the test to actually decide who would win a fight between, say, Godzilla (Showa) and Gamera (Heisei).

I have already begun updating Zone Fighter bios and submitted my first to Giga. I will be focusing my efforts here on Zone Fighter, Megaloman, and the Sazer series. I'll also be doing HB and G:TS should nobody else be willing to do them come that time.

And, finally, I have certain ideas that I need to discuss with Giga yet. But one thing I do want is to get fan involvement on certain articles for TK. The first in which is a Top 10 SHMA wishlist. Something Naruto also did, but where fans will have to give solid reasons as to why they're voting in some kaiju and polls can't be skewered with obvious troll votes.

Did I play nice enough?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote: Did I play nice enough?
Um sure why not......Hey, great job :applause:

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

I just got a warning for "spam"

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Every week or so, I keep getting these sneezes and runny noses.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

Get home from work when the wind blows my car door on my bad knee. Hurts like a motherfucker already, and that didn't help.
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Still sick today, though not as bad.
Resized Image

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Still sick today, though not as bad.
The skreeonk is wrong with you?! :mad:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
What do you mean?
Resized Image

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Coobzilla03 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
What do you mean?
I mean why can't you just get better again, you fool!
(No flaimbait intended)
(Seriously)
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Coobzilla03 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: The skreeonk is wrong with you?! :mad:
What do you mean?
(No flaimbait intended)
(Seriously)
Oh. I just can't seem to shake it off. At least I can get out of vacuuming because of it.
Resized Image

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Coobzilla03 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
Coobzilla03 wrote:
What do you mean?
(No flaimbait intended)
(Seriously)
Oh. I just can't seem to shake it off. At least I can get out of vacuuming because of it.
That's such a glorious thing. "I don't have to vaccum because I've got the suds." Go to the doctor! I'm sure he's got a special treatment for you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Absolutely no flaimbait intended)

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Resized Image

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

A friend of mine posted on Facebook a couple of hours ago that he was in the process of taking his own life. People are trying to get in touch with him, but to no avail. Police are heading to his place, per people in the comments. Some of the remarks people are making are cold-hearted. I'm holding my tongue for now.

Edit: Confirmed. He's gone.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Showa Gyaos wrote:A friend of mine posted on Facebook a couple of hours ago that he was in the process of taking his own life. People are trying to get in touch with him, but to no avail. Police are heading to his place, per people in the comments. Some of the remarks people are making are cold-hearted. I'm holding my tongue for now.

Edit: Confirmed. He's gone.
Whoa what???

Holy shit dude.

My condolences. .. ..