What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Parents are getting divorced.

I should be able to handle this like an adult since I'm almost 26, but this just hurts so much. But I understand. My parents aren't happy when they're around each other. It's best if they went their separate ways.

But it still hurts.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Showa Gyaos wrote:Parents are getting divorced.

I should be able to handle this like an adult since I'm almost 26, but this just hurts so much. But I understand. My parents aren't happy when they're around each other. It's best if they went their separate ways.

But it still hurts.
Dang man, sorry about that. If you need support, you know where to go (probably not Toho Kingdom).
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

As im walking down the hallways at school, about to leave, some random creepy kid comes up to me and says, " You know, enjoy all of this while it lasts, its all gonna be gone soon, with us". Or something like that, and to myself I was like "Ah heck no!". It was just weird and creepy.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:As im walking down the hallways at school, about to leave, some random creepy kid comes up to me and says, " You know, enjoy all of this while it lasts, its all gonna be gone soon, with us". Or something like that, and to myself I was like "Ah heck no!". It was just weird and creepy.
You need to report that to the school, it could be a potential shooting situation.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:As im walking down the hallways at school, about to leave, some random creepy kid comes up to me and says, " You know, enjoy all of this while it lasts, its all gonna be gone soon, with us". Or something like that, and to myself I was like "Ah heck no!". It was just weird and creepy.
You need to report that to the school, it could be a potential shooting situation.
I mean, I should but quite a lot of people have been saying/possibly joking about that. I think he meant all of life or something. He was not athletic at all.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
I mean, I should but quite a lot of people have been saying/possibly joking about that. I think he meant all of life or something. He was not athletic at all.
Id still report it. better to be a tattletail and be wrong then have a potential school shooting.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote: You need to report that to the school, it could be a potential shooting situation.
Id still report it. better to be a tattletail and be wrong then have a potential school shooting.
Will do.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Apparently that stinkin' good soup I just ate had a milk product in it. My lactose intolerance has just floored me.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

There's a scratch under my right eye's upper eyelid that is super sensitive. I feel pain if I so much as blink.

No sleep for me tonight...
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

godzilla1541 was temp-banned!!
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:godzilla1541 was temp-banned!!
All over a sarcastic joke post. One of the reasons I left is that people here don't like fun, guess time to leave till people here have a sense of humor again.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

What?!? Cue cartoon cursing....rasum frasum!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

goji89 wrote:
All over a sarcastic joke post. One of the reasons I left is that people here don't like fun, guess time to leave till people here have a sense of humor again.
Didnt you say you were leaving like two weeks ago?

And besides, you can joke all you want, just make it LOOK like a joke. I know that requires effort but I believe in yall
Resized Image

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

goji89 wrote:
I got banned for a week for calling MM a pedofile. Fun never existed. Fun was a buzz word that triggers people.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Beef Bigshot wrote:
goji89 wrote:
You're right. Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be. And for a Mod to say as much speaks volumes for the forum.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

goji89 wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:
goji89 wrote:
You're right. Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be. And for a Mod to say as much speaks volumes for the forum.
See you back in less than 3 days.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Its honestly depressing for me whenever a member declares they are leaving for a reason that is not about personal life.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Don't count on it, I left for two weeks, there is Life outside this forum. The mods here are killing it slowly.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

goji89 wrote:- And for a Mod to say as much speaks volumes for the forum.
I mean, it was an honest question. Nothing to be really upset about.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

goji89 wrote:
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Don't count on it, I left for two weeks, there is Life outside this forum. The mods here are killing it slowly.
> Said he was leaving
> Comes back 3 minutes later

That was quite the journey you took there, Jacques Cousteau.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple