What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote:I don't have words to explain my cataclysmic weekend. I just need prayers, desperately. Please. More than I think I ever have before.
You guy's heard Maritonic, we're sending our prayers to you bro.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:I don't have words to explain my cataclysmic weekend. I just need prayers, desperately. Please. More than I think I ever have before.
We're praying for you Mari. Hang in there.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Absolutely, and from when I woke up this morning, even before reading this. Hang in there; you are very much in our prayers!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Thank you. I love you guys.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Prayers are with you. I hope everything's ok.

RIP Evan.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

You’re in my thoughts dude. We’re here for you.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

We’ve got you covered, mate. I’m sending all of the prayers to you and your family. Hang in there, buddy.

#BotM

SoggyNoodles2016

I have been in the group project from hell.

It's due next week and we have noting to show for it, we can barely meet up, and when we do, I'M the only one who comes up with any idea. Literally this whole project feels like it's up to me. I just spent AN HOUR waiting in the library only to found out they bailed.

I wouldn't care if it weren't for one thing.

They're my friends. Not some assholes I got stuck with. People I like to talk to who I specifically chose because I like them as friends.

It's not a huge deal but it fucking sucks.

RIP Evan.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I have been in the group project from hell.

It's due next week and we have noting to show for it, we can barely meet up, and when we do, I'M the only one who comes up with any idea. Literally this whole project feels like it's up to me. I just spent AN HOUR waiting in the library only to found out they bailed.

They're my friends. Not some assholes I got stuck with. People I like to talk to who I specifically chose because I like them as friends.

It's not a huge deal but it skreeonking sucks.
Group projects are the worst. They should be banned. Like, teamwork is an important skill but it doesn't matter when the team doesn't show.

SoggyNoodles2016

KaijuCanuck wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I have been in the group project from hell.

It's not a huge deal but it skreeonking sucks.
Group projects are the worst. They should be banned. Like, teamwork is an important skill but it doesn't matter when the team doesn't show.
I thought that was bad, but let me tell you, having the team THERE and no progess happens? THAT really sucks.

RIP Evan.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Thank you for your prayers, guys. I think that we're on the way out of this storm after some news today. I love you guys.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:Thank you for your prayers, guys. I think that we're on the way out of this storm after some news today. I love you guys.
We love you and your family too man, and we'll always be here for you when you need us.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Maritonic wrote:Thank you for your prayers, guys. I think that we're on the way out of this storm after some news today. I love you guys.
Glad to hear it- 'blessed are the feet of one who brings good news'; in other words, that guy's always welcome at the table. :)

I'm happy things are looking up; we will keep up the prayers!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Im gonna start charging for prayers....here are my rates.

1. Big prayers- $100

2.Medium prayers- $75

3. Small prayers- $55

I'll have special offers and if you buy two big prayers I'll throw in a small one for free.

:huge: ...Good to hear everything is coming along.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

goji89 wrote:

1. Big prayers- $100

2.Medium prayers- $75

3. Small prayers- $55

I'll have special offers and if you buy two big prayers I'll throw in a small one for free.

Yeahhh it got hella rocky again last night, and it's going to be rocky for another couple months. But it will work out.

I'll be very cryptic. Like. Very cryptic. But what's going on is hidden in the message.

You're walking in the mall. Someone calls the police on you, they show up, saying you have a gun and you're waving it at your wife and kid. You don't even own a gun. The person who called the police openly acknowledge they know you don't have a gun, but they make the call anyway.

That's a metaphorical example of what's going on in my life right now. Thanks for the love and support, fam.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Maritonic wrote:
goji89 wrote:

1. Big prayers- $100

2.Medium prayers- $75

3. Small prayers- $55

Yeahhh it got hella rocky again last night, and it's going to be rocky for another couple months. But it will work out.

I'll be very cryptic. Like. Very cryptic. But what's going on is hidden in the message.

You're walking in the mall. Someone calls the police on you, they show up, saying you have a gun and you're waving it at your wife and kid. You don't even own a gun. The person who called the police openly acknowledge they know you don't have a gun, but they make the call anyway.

That's a metaphorical example of what's going on in my life right now. Thanks for the love and support, fam.
Can we file a metaphorical lawsuit against the metaphorical prank-callers? :)

In all seriousness, though- anything you need, you know that we're here for you.

Maranatha!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Zarm wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
goji89 wrote:

1. Big prayers- $100

2.Medium prayers- $75

3. Small prayers- $55

In all seriousness, though- anything you need, you know that we're here for you.
Sadly, no, as they're twisting words to the upmost extend, crafting lies, and are "professionals".

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Maritonic wrote:
Zarm wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

Sadly, no, as they're twisting words to the upmost extend, crafting lies, and are "professionals".
Well, that clearly just calls for a good left hook. Let me at 'em. :)

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Zarm wrote: Well, that clearly just calls for a good left hook. Let me at 'em. :)
Easy there tiger, wouldnt want you to break your "worlds greatest Nerd" coffee mug.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

goji89 wrote:
Zarm wrote: Well, that clearly just calls for a good left hook. Let me at 'em. :)
Easy there tiger, wouldnt want you to break your "worlds greatest Nerd" coffee mug.
:?

:(

No one ever got me a mug!!!

Maranatha!