What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by goji89 »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:49 pm Technically yesterday, but I had my first ever seizure. :freak:

I’m fine now, mostly sore. It’s still scary looking back on it though. There was no warning. I’m just glad I’m staying at my parents (who are both doctors) instead of my apartment during this current lockdown. And I’m glad I was sitting against something soft, instead of standing or traveling on the stairs.
Sounds like your body just rebooted itself, a glitch in the Matrix. I bet you saw everything in computer codes, but after the reboot you forgot.

Now you can download firefox.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:27 pm Now you can download firefox.
Gross...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

It didn't really ruin my day in particular but my grandma's dog passed today. Seeing her upset always makes me upset.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

He “Horrifically Abused Me for Years”: Evan Rachel Wood and Other Women Make Allegations of Abuse Against Marilyn Manson

link - https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... lyn-manson

This sucks, I'll always be a fan of ACSS - GAOG but unfortunate if all this turns out to be true. Wonder how Manson's current wife and ex wife Dita Von Tease feel about this news.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Guess what? I have a nasty toe infection on both of my large toes.

This is for the squeamish.
Spoiler:
I’ve been cutting my toenails a bit too short, which causes them to grow into my toe, causing great paint, and also somehow causing puss to appear.
I’m going to a podiatrist tomorrow, at least.
For Emperor and Empire!

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

My right ear got jammed with wax after waking up from a nap yesterday. It's jammed up and a Cutip won't fix it.

I've dealt with far worse, but still annoying.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

KManX89 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:15 pm My right ear got jammed with wax after waking up from a nap yesterday. It's jammed up and a Cutip won't fix it.

Every doctor I've ever been to about hearing--and there have been many of them--has told me that Q-tips should only be used to clean the outer ear and never to clean the ear canal. Not only does that push the wax further into your ear, it's also possible to cause serious harm to your ear drum that way.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Terasawa wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:41 pm
KManX89 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:15 pm My right ear got jammed with wax after waking up from a nap yesterday. It's jammed up and a Cutip won't fix it.

Every doctor I've ever been to about hearing--and there have been many of them--has told me that Q-tips should only be used to clean the outer ear and never to clean the ear canal. Not only does that push the wax further into your ear, it's also possible to cause serious harm to your ear drum that way.
I always tell my patients that nothing smaller than your elbow goes into your ear.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

My Chihuahua I've had since 2009 passed away about 35 minutes ago, and I wasn't able to get to the hospital to see her as she went.

Hating myself a bit.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

_JNavs_ wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 pm My Chihuahua I've had since 2009 passed away about 35 minutes ago, and I wasn't able to get to the hospital to see her as she went.

Hating myself a bit.
Aww i'm sorry man. Hope she rest in peace. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

_JNavs_ wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 pm My Chihuahua I've had since 2009 passed away about 35 minutes ago, and I wasn't able to get to the hospital to see her as she went.

Hating myself a bit.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Terasawa wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:41 pm

I always tell my patients that nothing smaller than your elbow goes into your ear.
How does one properly clean their ears?

Also Jnavs, sorry for your loss, I unfortunately know exactly how that feels.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:31 pm Also Jnavs, sorry for your loss, I unfortunately know exactly how that feels.
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:27 pm I'm so sorry for your loss.
Gigantis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:56 pm Aww i'm sorry man. Hope she rest in peace. :(
Thank you guys it truly means a lot, it's crazy how sudden these things can happen. One day I'm throwing a ball with her , the next, this.

Harsh world.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Hating myself a bit.
My condolences. :(
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Hating myself a bit.
Aw, fuck, I'm sorry man.

Losing a pet always hurts

RIP Evan.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:32 am

Hating myself a bit.
Aw, skreeonk, I'm sorry man.

Losing a pet always hurts
Thank you man, it's one of the worst feelings in the world honestly. She was family :cry:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Hating myself a bit.
I'm sorry man, and hey, don't hate yourself. We're here for you.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Hating myself a bit.
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. That was a member of your family.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Finding out people that you talked with about TV shows and Movies and got along with are racist, sexist, transphobic ect.

Zero tolerance for people with hate in their heart.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

miguelnuva wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 pm Finding out people that you talked with about TV shows and Movies and got along with are racist, sexist, transphobic ect.

Zero tolerance for people with hate in their heart.
There was a woman i had been sort of seeing who turned out to be racist and anti-mask/anti-vaccine. I had to cut her off because she upset me with her stupidity. It's amazing the resentment people can hide..
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!