What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Jahgee »

LaLlama wrote:My cousin's bratty little sister, whose every waking moment is either crying, yelling, annoying someone, or tormenting the dog. It doesn't help that her voice is less plesant to listen to then a gorilla scratching a chalkbooard while having an orgasm.

And this ruins ALL my days!!!
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

LaLlama
Samurai

Post by LaLlama »

MechaJahgeezilla wrote:
LaLlama wrote:My cousin's bratty little sister, whose every waking moment is either crying, yelling, annoying someone, or tormenting the dog. It doesn't help that her voice is less plesant to listen to then a gorilla scratching a chalkbooard while having an orgasm.

And this ruins ALL my days!!!

Last edited by LaLlama on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Being a loner ain't such a bad thing. Less people, less problems.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

>insert post from Wataru complaining about keeping the ponies in the pony thread.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

wataru wrote:I drank an entire case of Tecate beer yesterday and went into a beer coma at 6p...

The beer Hellboy drinks. Grab a frosty can and fight the demons of hell!

An entire case huh, wait is it tecate light, or regular tecate? Because if it was tecate light buddy you can't handle liquor.

Llante
Monsterland Worker

Post by Llante »

Let's see here...

I was looking at pictures of my dead friend today which made me sad. All day, I have been feeling awful because I am really sick. Finally, when I went to check on my napping cat, he was making a weird gurgling sound. When I nudged him and called his name so he would respond, he went limp. Like dead body limp. So I picked up him up and got really freaked out, but he started moving around and eventually stalked off. Almost gave me a heart attack, I was so concerned.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Freaking keyboard is damaged, using on screen keyboard. Have to wait for a new keyboard.
Sucks!
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

That this board has begun to...

...bore me?
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Captain Aktion wrote:That this board has begun to...

...bore me?
I'd been noticing your shortage of activity... :(
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

TheSecondComing wrote:
So leave.

And break the lease? Nah, I can tough it out.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

My procrastinating self has left me with a speech on Joseph Stalin to write tonight.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

MechaJahgeezilla wrote:My procrastinating self has left me with a speech on Joseph Stalin to write tonight.
Joseph Stalin was great. The end.

There ya go :)
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:
MechaJahgeezilla wrote:My procrastinating self has left me with a speech on Joseph Stalin to write tonight.
Joseph Stalin was great. The end.

There ya go :)
Unfortunately, we have to talk about the evils he did and make it last 5-7 minutes. After I'm done, I'll post a Google Docs link and you can see the humor I'm putting into it.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

One of my grandmother's neighbors was beaten in her home by intruders last night, and was found near death this morning. She's a 73 year old cancer survivor with physical complications, and a long-time friend to my family. Two assholes broke into her home, trashed her house, and beat her into a coma. She doesn't deserve any of that. Words cannot express how upset I am. I have NEVER wished death or severe harm to anybody before today. Thinking about that just brings my piss to a boil. I hope the people who did this suffer a long, tortuous end to their existence. I fucking mean it.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:One of my grandmother's neighbors was beaten in her home by intruders last night, and was found near death this morning. She's a 73 year old cancer survivor with physical complications, and a long-time friend to my family. Two assholes broke into her home, trashed her house, and beat her into a coma. She doesn't deserve any of that. Words cannot express how upset I am. I have NEVER wished death or severe harm to anybody before today. Thinking about that just brings my piss to a boil. I hope the people who did this suffer a long, tortuous end to their existence. I skreeonk mean it.
Holy fuck.

I hope those bastards fry.
You and me both.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.

Gib money.

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

Showa Gyaos wrote:One of my grandmother's neighbors was beaten in her home by intruders last night, and was found near death this morning. She's a 73 year old cancer survivor with physical complications, and a long-time friend to my family. Two assholes broke into her home, trashed her house, and beat her into a coma. She doesn't deserve any of that. Words cannot express how upset I am. I have NEVER wished death or severe harm to anybody before today. Thinking about that just brings my piss to a boil. I hope the people who did this suffer a long, tortuous end to their existence. I skreeonk mean it.
I'm sorry to hear that. That's disgustingly inhuman; I also want them dead just from reading that.

As for me, I'm stuck doing an outline for a 1,500 word essay for the night. I kind of deserve it because I procrastinated, but it doesn't help that I'm not feeling too well today. At least it's an outline and not the actual essay...

Orgasmatron
G-Grasper

Post by Orgasmatron »

wait gyaos did they catch the guys?
formerly known as Godzilla1964

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

FUCK!

It's the last day for one of my co-workers, and everybody was going out to get lunch together. Right before we were all gonna leave, a request came in for a cut to be exported and uploaded online, and I was stuck doing it. No big deal, I wasn't gonna eat anyway, just get a drink, so I told them I'd get the export done and then catch up with them.

THE FUCKING THING TOOK OVER AN HOUR TO COMPRESS!

By the time it was uploaded and I had the email ready to notify people the cut was posted, right as I was about to sign off of my computer, EVERYBODY WALKED BACK IN THE FUCKING DOOR!

I know my co-workers like me, and I like them, but I really don't feel like I fit in, or at least I feel like the perception is that I don't fit in, I dunno. I was really looking forward to being out with them for a little while, plus, like I say, it's this guy's last day, and I really like him and wanted to have a damned drink with him.

And, yeah, everybody knows that it's not like I skipped it on purpose. Hell, there were other tasks that came up while the file was compressing, so it's a good fucking thing that I was here. And my boss acknowledged that I was "the only one working hard" and is totally cool with my going and having a fucking drink right now.

But, Jesus Christ...

It's always this way, everywhere I work, in every social circle. People like me - fuck, people love me. But I'm never quite part of the group. And it's not like I want to give myself over and be some conformist drone, I just want to be in on the goddamn in jokes, part of the fucking conversations a little bit more.

And one of the co-workers is one of my best friends in the world (I got this job on his glowing recommendation). He couldn't text me to say, "Hey, we're heading out soon, maybe you should come grab that drink now"?

I am so fucking depressed right now.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

LaLlama
Samurai

Post by LaLlama »

Thats awful!! Theres nothing worst in the world then scumbugs taking advantage over someone who little, to no means of defense, be it child or elder. Not sure if your religious, but I do hope God sets out justice for your neighboor.
Being a loner ain't such a bad thing. Less people, less problems.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Orgasmatron wrote:wait gyaos did they catch the guys?
Two suspects were apprehended around 4:00 pm. I don't know how they were caught or what they were doing to justify their arrests. I hope they were the ones responsible.
LaLlama wrote:Thats awful!! Theres nothing worst in the world then scumbugs taking advantage over someone who little, to no means of defense, be it child or elder. Not sure if your religious, but I do hope God sets out justice for your neighboor.
I'm not religious, but thank you.
ScrumpBump wrote:

Gib money.

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

What's been ruining my day is my CPU being extremely slow and loosing connection, plus YouTube randomly cutting videos. :mad:
Yooo 8-)