What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

Coobzilla03 wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:People are getting banned left and right, and it's scaring the shit out of me.

While I'm certain that there are other factors that lead to a person's banning, it's something I feel can easily be done by accident. Sometimes I forget that the "no quoting images" rule exists and end up in a panicked rush to edit posts that I skreeonked up.

The last thing I want to happen is get kicked out of the forums for forgetting a single rule. It's too easy to hit "quote" and forget to remove the image from the quoted person's body of text.
I'm nervous myself, quite scary to see the amount of bans. Just double check your posts. The Man is watching us...
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!they'll hear you!!!!
I've already gotten a warning cause of it. I haven't been on this site in a while so I wasn't notified. It is kind of nerve wracking. We are losing a lot of good men.
Or women I don't know all of your genders.

Can we have a moment, for those all we have lost?
This is the beginning of the end.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Showa Gyaos wrote:People are getting banned left and right, and it's scaring the shit out of me.
I wouldn't be.
Showa Gyaos wrote:While I'm certain that there are other factors that lead to a person's banning, it's something I feel can easily be done by accident. Sometimes I forget that the "no quoting images" rule exists and end up in a panicked rush to edit posts that I fucked up.
Going to address this. We didn't ban them for quoting images, that would be fucking stupid. Most of them just so happened to be at 5/6 warnings and they were warned for it. Eventually that adds up and there you go, 7th warning ban.

I mean - i fucked up a few times and let quoted stuff fly. Shit happens. Though you are right, there is more behind it then just quoting an image. More so common sense to not quote 8 images posted directly above you and have someone quote them again after that. It's asinine that even after going into the thread and telling people "Do not do plz", somehow, someway, people keep on doing it.

Then there was the forum announcement about it, that no one read - because #IDon'tCheckBoardIndex or #ICan'tBeBothered.
Showa Gyaos wrote:The last thing I want to happen is get kicked out of the forums for forgetting a single rule. It's too easy to hit "quote" and forget to remove the image from the quoted person's body of text.
I mean - I was lenient. I removed them manually for about a week and lord knows how long before that along with telling people "dun do" until I finally had it because apparently everyone glosses over mod posts.

Not my problem. Should have read the announcements - oh wait. People can't seem to read the big ass red box in the Shin sub-forum that follows you around whenever you post - I must be expecting to much for other people to actually explore the forum.
godzillafan1954 wrote:.
"Not my problem" - SpaceG92

Yeah... It's your fault for being human.[/quote]
You are really starting to irk me, you know that?

You haven't been around when the G16 crap hit, the fall out and clean up. You don't tell people to stop only to be ignored or have people passive aggressive loophole around your words. You don't baby sit grown men who can't stop calling Marmits "Happy Meal Toys" and yet praise SHMA Shin Godzilla as "decently priced and nothing wrong with". It's in one ear and out the other sometimes.
OT: Grandma went to the ER.

Merry Christmas

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote: "Not my problem" - SpaceG92

Yeah... It's your fault for being human.
You are really starting to irk me, you know that?

You haven't been around when the G16 crap hit, the fall out and clean up. You don't tell people to stop only to be ignored or have people passive aggressive loophole around your words. You don't baby sit grown men who can't stop calling Marmits "Happy Meal Toys" and yet praise SHMA Shin Godzilla as "decently priced and nothing wrong with". It's in one ear and out the other sometimes.
Not my problem.

What ruined my day was waking up to someone telling me I irk him. :lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

TheSecondComing
Futurian

Post by TheSecondComing »

Don't break rules, don't get punished.
Nothing of value was lost here.

What ruined my day yesterday was running out of energy and thus being "at risk" to ruin Christmas with an exhausted outburst at any point over the last four or five hours of my family's get together. Not a pleasant place to be, but I made it and now I feel better having slept.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:What ruined my day was waking up to someone telling me I irk him. :lol:
Pretty sure it didn't - lying is bad. :3

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I'll miss those three bastards.....The magnificent 3.

Don't worry guy's at this rate we all will be banned.

Live by the quote die by the quote.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

godzilla1541 wrote:
goji89 wrote:I'll miss those three bastards.....The magnificent 3.

Don't worry guy's at this rate we all will be banned.

Live by the quote die by the quote.
No
Please add substance to your post otherwise its just a smilie.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

So, here I thought I'd be posting in the "What Made your day?" thread. Everything was going fine, we were having a really fun day at universal studious. Even got to visit the new Harry Potter section because of the soft opening... But.... Of course.... Right at the end, right at the end.... We got ice cream, everything's going swell right?

Well.... I start eating my icecream cone and right off the bat he tells me I'm eating it the wrong way and that I'm for a world of hurt if I don't start eating it the right way. Okay, fine enough, so I just start licking it from the bottom so it doesn't melt. But then, as time goes on and on, he starts taunting me. Belittling me. Saying things like "This is how exactly it's suppose to look!", "HAHAHAHA, this kid", "Wow, 16 years old and doesn't know how to lick an ice cream cone" etc.

It started giving on my nerves to the point where I threw the delicious thing away, because fuck enjoying your treat, right?
But that's not what I'm talking about, it goes further, he continues to go on and on about me. And at one point I say "You know what? You're just a terrible parent". And then, as he's yelling at me, he keeps on jolting at me like he's going to strike at me, so I eventually just grab his neck out of pure fear.(Keep in mind, I'm a little twig, while my Dad's a huge body of muscle.) We go on and argue for awhile longer. Until we just end up leaving. Not a single word to one another the whole car ride home.

So, uh, yeah... I'm gonna go practice my Ice Cream licking skills.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

goji89 wrote:Live by the quote die by the quote.
This would make a good slogan.
You should put it in your signature.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

BARAGONZILLA wrote:
Nah, I pride myself in that since my time here I've never used a signature nor have changed my avatar not once.

Don't get me wrong I've wanted to use so many funny shit said from many here but I'm just that guy that doesn't use them :huge: .

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

goji89 wrote:
BARAGONZILLA wrote:
Nah, I pride myself in that since my time here I've never used a signature nor have changed my avatar not once.

Don't get me wrong I've wanted to use so many funny shit said from many here but I'm just that guy that doesn't use them :huge: .
Half same. I am considering having a sig, but even with people's opinions, I can't decide which one. I have 8 possible sigs. :| Why am I this way?
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
BARAGONZILLA wrote: This would make a good slogan.

Half same. I am considering having a sig, but even with people's opinions, I can't decide which one. I have 8 possible sigs. :| Why am I this way?
I don't really use them either. I'm mean I change them here and there but I always end up deleting my sig later and my avatar always changes back to what it was. I'm probably going to keep them the way they are now.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
BARAGONZILLA wrote: This would make a good slogan.

You better use one of mine you bastard. Sig me, Sig me......wait that sounds bad....Don't sig me for the love of God don't sig me.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

BARAGONZILLA wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
goji89 wrote:

I don't really use them either. I'm mean I change them here and there but I always end up deleting my sig later and my avatar always changes back to what it was. I'm probably going to keep them the way they are now.
I change my avatar as my rank changes. I'm not sure about the sig(s) yet.

I guess, in a sense, that could be a day ruiner. I can't decide on thing.

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
goji89 wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:
goji89 wrote:

You better use one of mine you bastard. Sig me, Sig me......wait that sounds bad....Don't sig me for the love of God don't sig me.
I actually have a possible sig from something you said.
goji89 wrote: Never smoke and TK, its bad.
:lol:

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Joke post aside, Carrie Fisher passed away. Gonna be weird to see the old Star War movies and realize she's gone now.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

Gonna be interesting to see how they are going to continue the sequel trilogy without her.
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Godzilla2000Zero wrote:Gonna be interesting to see how they are going to continue the sequel trilogy without her.
There going to have her die off screen
Last edited by godzilla1541 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

godzilla1541 wrote:
Godzilla2000Zero wrote:Gonna be interesting to see how they are going to continue the sequel trilogy without her.
There going to have here die off screen
Her character passing away shortly after Han Solo? It would work, strangely enough... Such a bummer.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

She died??? WTF? Aw man, that sucks. R.I.P

That is a day ruined, 2016 sucks.

neo kaijubait
Samurai

Post by neo kaijubait »

I heard that her scenes for 8 have already been filmed, so it's just a question of what they do for 9...