What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 3#p1450903

This might ruin several people's days.

*sits back and grabs the popcorn*
I figured this would be here.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Cute. But I have given Derzerb and crew a vow that I'll be staying out of trouble for some time. I'm also on a probationary period. It also doesn't help I regularly communicate with certain individuals that will be slapping the back of my head before I get into trouble.

#Gettinclean :P

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

I'm happy he's back. MM is a TK legand. :lol:
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:

Cute. But I have given Derzerb and crew a vow that I'll be staying out of trouble for some time. I'm also on a probationary period. It also doesn't help I regularly communicate with certain individuals that will be slapping the back of my head before I get into trouble.

#Gettinclean :P
If your back how come it feels like you never left?

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

goji89 wrote:If your back how come it feels like you never left?
Because we are constantly reminded of the terror he caused in one way or another daily; to the point where mention of his name was like yelling "COMMUNIST!" in the 1950's.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Missingno. wrote:
Because we are constantly reminded of the terror he caused in one way or another daily; to the point where mention of his name was like yelling "COMMUNIST!" in the 1950's.
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but what did he do? I've only seen the good things he's done.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Missingno. wrote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but what did he do? I've only seen the good things he's done.
The good?? Please do tell. No seriously if you don't mind my asking.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So yeah - quicky post before the announcement goes up.

If you see ANYTHING being done/posted by a user within the "Ban Probation" group that violates the rules please, print screen it ASAP and PM the Mod Staff AND the Administrators ALONG with reporting the post.

Thank you~

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

So there's more??

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

goji89 wrote:So there's more??
Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow name.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow names.
:shock: Dear Madre de Jesus....well there goes the neighborhood. X_X :lol:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

goji89 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow names.
:shock: Dear Madre de Jesus....well there goes the neighborhood. X_X :lol:
Forum Announcement: See below.
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 14&t=26058

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Missingno. wrote:
FM Tournaments and then this nice little list: http://www.tohokingdom.com/resources/se ... a+Reynolds

You know, interviews, bunch of toy reviews, KWC matches (being nominated for best match and writer as well!), articles, etc. I am also currently working on new/update bios for TK's TV section, a project Giga Bowser G is already aware of. And I have not one, but two more interviews lined up. One that will give TK a ton of exclusive images from a retro toyline and stuff we haven't seen before and the other that will give us a solid behind the scenes look of the creation of the latest Godzilla kaiju. I am also pretty known for the Monster Archives as well (RIP). Please don't confuse my addiction of trolling with me not doing stuff for the greater good for the fandom. After all, my last dupe account shenanigans exposed every loophole on the old, buggy forums. So, I guess, you can say I'm saying "you're welcome."

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:
goji89 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but what did he do? I've only seen the good things he's done.
FM Tournaments and then this nice little list: http://www.tohokingdom.com/resources/se ... w9s&cof=Fe ORID%3A11&q=Joshua+Reynolds

You know, interviews, bunch of toy reviews, KWC matches (being nominated for best match and writer as well!), articles, etc. Also pretty known for the Monster Archives as well (RIP). Please don't confuse my addiction of trolling with me not doing stuff for the greater good for the fandom. After all, my last dupe account shenanigans exposed every loophole on the old, buggy forums. So, I guess, you can say I'm saying "you're welcome."
Oh.... Well I've never seen your interviews, nor your toy reviews and as for KWC matches, to be honest, don't know what they are. Which articles? Monster Archives? Shenanigans exposed what exactly? So I guess I'm saying " Thank you".... :shrug: :lol:

Play nice you rascal. :huge:

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

MM Raids Again wrote: After all, my last dupe account shenanigans exposed every loophole on the old, buggy forums
....explain
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

F4ZaTE_X wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote: After all, my last dupe account shenanigans exposed every loophole on the old, buggy forums
....explain
Normal members wouldn't notice them, unless you pay attention to Administrative/Moderation staff posting. Like - REALLY pay attention and you might get a subtle hint.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

SpaceG92 wrote:
F4ZaTE_X wrote:
....explain
Normal members wouldn't notice them, unless you pay attention to Administrative/Moderation staff posting. Like - REALLY pay attention and you might get a subtle hint.
So how many have been unbanned?
Godzilla

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

g2vd wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
F4ZaTE_X wrote: ....explain
So how many have been unbanned?
*slams face into desk*
I wrote last page wrote:Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow name.
Uno

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

SpaceG92 wrote:
I wrote last page wrote:Member Search->Filter via User Rank-> Look for aggressive hornet yellow name.
Uno
Hey give me a break I just woke up hahaha
Godzilla

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

g2vd wrote: Hey give me a break I just woke up hahaha
NEV-ER!

Good morning sleepy head :P

OT: Got laid off today - I really wouldn't call it a day ruiner, more so a "I knew this was going to happen and now i'm kinda sad but only for a day because i'm going to start fresh in a few days" type of thing.