What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Godzilla The King
Futurian

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Godzilla The King »

Even if that was a joke...that's a fucking douchey thing to say.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

A good fucking will totally help her out! :roll:

Sorry that has to happen Vatarian. Listen to some good music to relax or hang out with friends you haven't talked to in a while. Maybe that could help with the situation?
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Birdman wrote: Get laid. Remove some of that unwanted stress.
Wish I could say something similar in regards to your stupidity, but sadly, you're a lost cause.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Castellan Zilla wrote:
Wish I could say something similar in regards to your stupidity, but sadly, you're a lost cause.
:shock: Oh, snap!
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Castellan Zilla wrote:
Thank you :D
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

I girl, that probably is the first one that Im REALLY loving, is dating with other guy. I don't feel sad only by jealous (also by that)..but I didn't had declared myself to this girl till now. That hurts me, I feel bad, sad, angry...everything
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:A good skreeonking will totally help her out! :roll:

Sorry that has to happen Vatarian. Listen to some good music to relax or hang out with friends you haven't talked to in a while. Maybe that could help with the situation?
Music is a good stress-block, but I spend most of my day at college, in public, and since I don't have earphones, listening to music would be a bit of a nuisance for others trying to concentrate and study.

Friends are a definite "yes". I just have to wait until I reach the end of this week's class-schedule, so I have time to see them.

Futurian

Post by 3000 »

Issues with my girlfriend's car
Member of TK Since 2006

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

My cat attacking me ruined my day.
Resized Image

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

It didn't precisely ruin my day, but it was a bigger deal than merely "getting on my nerves...."

A big group of my friends are going down to the next county over to attent a celebration and have fun and just overall make an all-day road trip and good time out of the deal.

They invited me, and I told them it would interfere with my class schedule, and I couldnt come. Turns out I'm a fucking moron, and the event fell on a weekend.

Our goddamn calender is wrong, because it's out of date.

So I ask if I can go? Someone's taken my place. Willow asks me if she can get me a souvenir.

I dont want a fucking souvenir.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Red Hunter wrote:I girl, that probably is the first one that Im REALLY loving, is dating with other guy. I don't feel sad only by jealous (also by that)..but I didn't had declared myself to this girl till now. That hurts me, I feel bad, sad, angry...everything
Tell me about it. That is one of, if not the biggest reasons that I have never been in a relationship thus far. Unfortunately for me, I usually have come closest to the ones who are already in a relationship (though they decide to not tell you beforehand until you make a move). The pain of that revelation only lasts a couple of days at most, but whenever that happened, I inevitably just stopped talking to the girl that the situation such as yours occurred with due to awkwardness.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

Missingno. wrote:
Red Hunter wrote:I girl, that probably is the first one that Im REALLY loving, is dating with other guy. I don't feel sad only by jealous (also by that)..but I didn't had declared myself to this girl till now. That hurts me, I feel bad, sad, angry...everything
Tell me about it. That is one of, if not the biggest reasons that I have never been in a relationship thus far. Unfortunately for me, I usually have come closest to the ones who are already in a relationship (though they decide to not tell you beforehand until you make a move). The pain of that revelation only lasts a couple of days at most, but whenever that happened, I inevitably just stopped talking to the girl that the situation such as yours occurred with due to awkwardness.
I just hope to have the opportunity and courage to declare myself to her. I hatter deal with a "yes" or "no" than with "and if"..
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

My "family" doesn't show me support, or respect my choices.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Living Corpse wrote:My "family" doesn't show me support, or respect my choices.
Same hat.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

While I was out to walk my dog yesterday, she tugged at my wrist with the lead, causing my iPod touch to slip off my hand and shatter the screen.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A horrible fate has befallen my favourite franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbFdhiHR87s
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

SonOfGorgo wrote:While I was out to walk my dog yesterday, she tugged at my wrist with the lead, causing my iPod touch to slip off my hand and shatter the screen.
Read the first two clauses of this sentence and was terrified for the dog. Glad it was just a machine that was shattered, and not an animal.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

eabaker wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:While I was out to walk my dog yesterday, she tugged at my wrist with the lead, causing my iPod touch to slip off my hand and shatter the screen.
Read the first two clauses of this sentence and was terrified for the dog. Glad it was just a machine that was shattered, and not an animal.
Beg your pardon?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

SonOfGorgo wrote:
eabaker wrote:
Beg your pardon?
In a thread about what ruined your day, the first 17 words of your post, taken without the final 13, give the impression that something horrible happened to the dog.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

eabaker wrote:In a thread about what ruined your day, the first 17 words of your post, taken without the final 13, give the impression that something horrible happened to the dog.
Don't worry, nothing bad really happened to my pet dog Patch, she's fine albeit told off.