Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
User avatar
Rhedosaurus
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Official News topic

Postby Rhedosaurus » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:46 am

Les Moonvees had a certain female employee on call for sex.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/04/les-moonv ... t5qlvWJkho

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: Official News topic

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Nebraska principal bans candy-canes because he thinks they represent the letter J for Jesus.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nebraska-pri ... -for-jesus
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan
Posts: 5671
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Where worlds collide and days are dark
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: Official News topic

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 pm

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
JAGzilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 6038
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Official News topic

Postby JAGzilla » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:33 pm

^ The alternative would be to accept the status quo, which is definitely not what it should be in a lot of ways. You want things to change, you need to make it happen, and at least protesting is usually nonviolent.
"When you're serious about having fun, it's not much fun at all!" -Calvin

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4617
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby Zarm » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:31 am

JAGzilla wrote:^ The alternative would be to accept the status quo, which is definitely not what it should be in a lot of ways. You want things to change, you need to make it happen, and at least protesting is usually nonviolent.


Or at least it usually used to be. Nowadays, it seems like you roll the dice every time...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Kwaidan
Posts: 5671
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am
Location: Where worlds collide and days are dark
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby Spirit Ghidorah 2010 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Former Trump lawyer sentenced to 3 years in jail for campaign finance violations, lying to Congress, and tax evasion.

Wow, suddenly his tweets about locking up Hillary Clinton became 200% more ironic.
Herpy Derpy Doo

TK's Resident Physician

goji89 wrote:Guess I'll leave, this place isn't what it used to be.

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 8071
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Official News topic

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:24 am

Ban on female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/no ... titutional

A judge in Detroit has declared America's female genital mutilation law unconstitutional....


ARE YOU skreeonking KIDDING ME?!?!

I live not too far from Detroit. MI is the second worse state in the U.S. when it comes to sex trafficking and now we have this on top of it.

We are seriously having this talk in the U.S.? We have banned things far less harmful than this, pretty sure the constitution said religious acts that harm others is where we draw the line on freedom of religion.
Last edited by Living Corpse on Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4617
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby Zarm » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:57 am

Living Corpse wrote:Ban on female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/no ... titutional

A judge in Detroit has declared America's female genital mutilation law unconstitutional....


ARE YOU skreeonking KIDDING ME?!?!

I live not too far from Detroit. MI is the second worse state in the U.S. when it comes to sex trafficking and now we have this on top of it.

We are seriously having this talk in the U.S.? We have banned things far less harmful than this, pretty sure the constitution said religious acts that harm others is where we draw the line on freedom of religion.


That is incredibly depressing.

Perhaps this is the point where the left and the right are finally united that the blanket ruling of 'unconstitutional' and the ridiculous pretzels of logic that its simple phrasing has to be twisted into by unelected, unaccountable single individuals to support their personal viewpoints has officially gotten out of hand...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5140
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official News topic

Postby Maritonic » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:05 am

This is...odd.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
kingkevzilla88
Interpol Agent
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:15 am
Location: scotland
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:29 am

Living Corpse wrote:Ban on female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/no ... titutional

A judge in Detroit has declared America's female genital mutilation law unconstitutional....


ARE YOU skreeonking KIDDING ME?!?!

I live not too far from Detroit. MI is the second worse state in the U.S. when it comes to sex trafficking and now we have this on top of it.

We are seriously having this talk in the U.S.? We have banned things far less harmful than this, pretty sure the constitution said religious acts that harm others is where we draw the line on freedom of religion.


That's some ducked up bull poop likes, there is no excuse for this. They're allowing something that's evil to continue to happen.

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: Official News topic

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:26 am

goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5140
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official News topic

Postby Maritonic » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:26 am

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Speaking of genital mutilation, idiot who doesn't know how a gun works shoots off own crotch.


This is just simple Darwinism.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: Official News topic

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:35 am

Maritonic wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Speaking of genital mutilation, idiot who doesn't know how a gun works shoots off own crotch.


This is just simple Darwinism.


Despite this year's competition, I think he should win the award.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5140
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: Official News topic

Postby Maritonic » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:36 am

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Speaking of genital mutilation, idiot who doesn't know how a gun works shoots off own crotch.


This is just simple Darwinism.


Despite this year's competition, I think he should win the award.


Seems like he already did :lol:
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
kingkevzilla88
Interpol Agent
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:15 am
Location: scotland
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby kingkevzilla88 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:45 pm


User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4617
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: Official News topic

Postby Zarm » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Russian bots exposed! 8-)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
Living Corpse
Keizer
Posts: 8071
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Official News topic

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Maritonic wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Speaking of genital mutilation, idiot who doesn't know how a gun works shoots off own crotch.


This is just simple Darwinism.


He was on the last episode of What The skreeonk Is Wrong With You? at 34:22.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-5ofhltv0
Image

User avatar
Rhedosaurus
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Official News topic

Postby Rhedosaurus » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:14 am


User avatar
Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:59 am
Location: A hole somewhere in Canada

Re: Official News topic

Postby Titanoterror98 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Ugh, what is it with all these slimeballs sneaking into Disney? Actually, here's a better question: how do slimeballs keep getting into family companies, period?!
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests