Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Official News topic

Post by Vatarian »

Living Corpse wrote:I actually like sparks. >_> Also Millennium used sparks too. Just saying.

Have quacks increased or decreased?
Hey, Heisei was overall my favorite series. I just don't mind poking fun now and again.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

KaijuFiend wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:Have quacks increased or decreased?
Spoiler:
This is what I get for writing when sleep depraved.
Vatarian wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:I actually like sparks. >_> Also Millennium used sparks too. Just saying.

Have quacks increased or decreased?
Hey, Heisei was overall my favorite series. I just don't mind poking fun now and again.
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between jokes made by someone who likes something but can see the flaws, and someone who just hates it.
Everyone worries about the Chinese and Russia and mid east, for all we know it's North Koera who causes WW3 and we won't see it coming because they've been butt monkeys for so long they eventually catch us off guard when they finally succeeded in carrying out a threat.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Living Corpse wrote:Everyone worries about the Chinese and Russia and mid east, for all we know it's North Koera who causes WW3 and we won't see it coming because they've been butt monkeys for so long they eventually catch us off guard when they finally succeeded in carrying out a threat.
And will then proceed to be wiped off the face of the planet in a retaliatory strike. Granted, such an event will probably result in a worldwide nuclear war.

Stock up on laser weapons and power-armor, people!
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

Living Corpse wrote:Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between jokes made by someone who likes something but can see the flaws, and someone who just hates it.
Especially around here, where Heisei gets shit on plenty.

And so that I'm not just spamming this topic too much, here's some good news: Tiger populations are on the rise.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Girl has her rape live streamed by her "friend".

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/te ... 00389.html

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Tohosaurus wrote:
kamilleblu wrote: I'm tempted to support Trump. At the very least he's something different.
Different could also be worse, as it clearly is here in countless ways beyond demeanor. In particular his views on the ME are shockingly troubling. Even if I agreed with him on numerous issues, that he's only able to make giant divides domestically (let alone on foreign policy) speaks to an inability to lead. Furthermore, executive experience should be a prized qualification IF it is quality success. He happens to disappoint enormously here also. Which brings us to actual policy, aspects to which he gives stunningly little substance, and when he does it often isn't that different from Cruz. I won't vote Clinton either, but choosing different without looking into how much worse this particular "different" is, is a mistake I hope few make. That's all I will say about it in here though. Anything else I will leave to someone messaging me.
I don't buy that different would exactly be better, either. Aside from being a bigoted asshat, he has no political experience of any kind and who's only business experience consists of at least 4 (or was it 5?) bankruptcies and leaving thousands out of jobs in the process. To make matters worse, he's also been sued multiple times for fraud (Trump University) and bad business practices, but sure, let's keep touting him as some kind of business/economic genius. :roll:
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Lolitra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lolitra »

Trump won New York. Make America Great Again... just to annoy Huffington Post liberals. :D

Let's play in his honor
Waterproof

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Uckgh. Clinton won New York. I guess New Yorkers like to stick with what's familiar, though, and they DO see a lot of rats there.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Breakdown wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:Everyone worries about the Chinese and Russia and mid east, for all we know it's North Koera who causes WW3 and we won't see it coming because they've been butt monkeys for so long they eventually catch us off guard when they finally succeeded in carrying out a threat.
And will then proceed to be wiped off the face of the planet in a retaliatory strike. Granted, such an event will probably result in a worldwide nuclear war.

Stock up on laser weapons and power-armor, people!
Never said war was smart. In fact, it's pretty much mass suicide-homicide. Don't get much more stupid than that.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Lolitra wrote:Trump won New York. Make America Great Again... just to annoy Huffington Post liberals. :D

Let's play in his honor
Don't count on it, buddy: he has a 70% disapproval rating, which is unprecedented for any candidate.

That said, I don't want Hillary as president, either. America had a chance to nominate a once-in-a-lifetime candidate in Bernie Sanders, and they pissed it away.

Lolitra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lolitra »

Nobody really likes Hillary that much, either, and people like you have been saying Trump was impossible for a year. Everyone said he'd be out of the race by now.

There's a reason "Increasingly Nervous Man" is a meme. And now you're being a meme.
Waterproof

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Apparently Cruz and Kasich had the bright idea of coming together to stop Trump from getting the required delegates. As if Trump needed anymore justification for his "system is rigged" argument.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ ... ald-trump/
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

kamilleblu
G-Grasper

Post by kamilleblu »

Has any other U.S. presidential candidate ever been subjected to such an intense attack? Wave after wave of assaults from all sides, surviving everything from allegations of sexism/racism to opponents questioning his leadership/management abilities. But there must be more. The Democrats want Trump to get the Republican nomination, so there has be to something critical they're waiting to use against him.

Lolitra
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lolitra »

Trump remains unstumped, sweeping all five states on Super Tuesday: the Cuckening of Cruz

Meanwhile, while some will say Trump is too unfavorable, Hillary's own favorability is crashing.
Waterproof

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Hillary's got so many connections within the establishment that her approval rating could drop to -200, and she'd still win because the system is rigged in her favor.

Now I need to go wash my eyes with bleach for reading a Salon article.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Speaking of Hilary Clinton flavored bullshit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSNTauW ... e&t=24m37s

Hmmmmmmm....

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

Parents sue two women teachers over trauma son sustained after nine hour threesome he had with them.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male- ... -teachers/
Wait.....NINE HOURS !!! :rimshot: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

The One and Only wrote:Parents sue two women teachers over trauma son sustained after nine hour threesome he had with them.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male- ... -teachers/
Wait.....NINE HOURS !!! :rimshot: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:
Let's be real, though: if the situation were reversed, everybody, and I do mean everybody would be screaming bloody murder and wanting the two male teachers to be put down like a diseased animal.

The Amazing Atheist did a vid a while back on how people were going out of their way to defend Molly Shattuck after she sucked an underage boy's dick with her son who was his friend watching while drunk:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a jury would agree that that's fucking rape, statutory or otherwise. He could've been 16 (which is legal AOC in some states) and she'd still be guilty of rape under these circumstances. Hell, like T.J. said in the vid, the boy actually felt violated by this, so yeah, they're defending a child rapist, plain and simple.
Last edited by KManX89 on Tue May 03, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vatarian
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Vatarian »

Yeah, I don't find that amusing at all. They should absolutely be punished to the full extent possible.